Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:38 am 

---deleted by request---

Let's think a bit about our posts before we let emotions rule the words. MountainRecluse is famous for controversial topics...this DISCUSSION is no exception; but remember...it's just a discussion. There were no accusations or finger-pointing whatsoever.

Shabbat shalom!

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:45 am 

Temu, would you please delete my second comment as well? It is nonsensical without the context of Simone's comments.

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:45 am 

No.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:27 pm 

Uh, that all was odd.

Ok, moving on. I recently did a presentation at a bible study group that I am a member of; that kinda touches on this. Not the prince but major players that possibly could be players in the anti-christ scenario.

I used my laptop and a cord that showed everything on a tv screen.

I did the presentation as a website and went in order of the things on the site because, Power Point just didn't give me as many options as I wanted.

I aspire to add to the website but I have been too busy. Maybe it will be a winter project.

Here is the presentation. It is meant to be looked at in order from the top left to right. and going to the links included because alot of different things are discussed. It was hard not including a bunch of different things because there are so many bits andpieces from many directions. The presentation took a half an hour or so. http://presentation7.wix.com/endtimes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:52 am 

dbr

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:55 am 

MountainRecluse wrote:
Its a simple discussion about a topic brought up in many various Christian circles.

Agreed. No apologies necessary brother.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:57 pm 

Simone, if you are still around here, I strongly ask you to look at this body of believers as brothers and sisters all trying to find their ways in the dark, none of us are perfect, and we like to ask tough questions. I hope you can see that we love you though we disagree sometimes.

...carry on, carry on...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:04 pm 

To add to this discussion, I too have Jewish blood ancestry from Germany (Schafers -- my mom's grandmother), but I do not think that I am the antichrist, nor my family. However, the royal family might be. Monty Judah was on this line a while ago with Prince Charles of Wales: showed the gematria and symbolism in his coat of arms, as I recall...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:46 am 

dbr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:44 pm 

When I was beating the Messianic bush as a non-denom back in '97, Monty Judah came to our fellowship and fed us challah. He made his presentation and had me pretty much convinced that Prince Charles was the dude, with his Archer Daniels Midland Co -- Supermarket to the world...

Yep. I remember this discussion. The whole coat of arms is eye-opening to say the least. The Title and Name adding up to 666 in the gematria.

On the other hand, I am also convinced that British Israeliism is pretty much spot on also, so I scratch my head that the royal family could have any play in the antichrist if they are one of the lost blood tribes...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:12 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:
When I was beating the Messianic bush as a non-denom back in '97, Monty Judah came to our fellowship and fed us challah. He made his presentation and had me pretty much convinced that Prince Charles was the dude, with his Archer Daniels Midland Co -- Supermarket to the world...

Yep. I remember this discussion. The whole coat of arms is eye-opening to say the least. The Title and Name adding up to 666 in the gematria.

On the other hand, I am also convinced that British Israeliism is pretty much spot on also, so I scratch my head that the royal family could have any play in the antichrist if they are one of the lost blood tribes...

When I read Antichrist and a Cup of Tea by Tim Cohen, I wondered if the AC would come from the royal family as well. He showed how Prince Charles' name adds up to 666 in both Hebrew and Greek. But he had to word it "Prince Charles of Whales" to get the 666. It seems a bit of a stretch.

The other thing is I don't hold any weight on Greek gematria. I doubt the NT was even written in Greek.

However, sometimes there's a scent of truth, it's just difficult to know exactly where it's coming from. Maybe Cohen was sniffing in the right general area. :pardon:

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:53 am 

Toshav wrote:
Texas Jon wrote:

When I read Antichrist and a Cup of Tea by Tim Cohen, I wondered if the AC would come from the royal family as well. He showed how Prince Charles' name adds up to 666 in both Hebrew and Greek. But he had to word it "Prince Charles of Whales" to get the 666. It seems a bit of a stretch.

The other thing is I don't hold any weight on Greek gematria. I doubt the NT was even written in Greek.

However, sometimes there's a scent of truth, it's just difficult to know exactly where it's coming from. Maybe Cohen was sniffing in the right general area. :pardon:

Right... yep, I remember this, the full title: Prince Charles of Wales. Seemed a stretch to me too back in the day. Apparently that is his official title, somebody said once.

I am chewing on the Hebrew cud of the Brit Hadasha, but I will say this: that I have found more evidence in the Greek translation that proves Hebrew Roots than anything else. I think the Greek is faithful to the Spirit of the text, such as "mia ton sabbaton" and "tas hemeras ton azymon." Although, most every translation butchers Hebrews 7:12, I believe the Greek settles the issue, proving that the change that took place was in the priesthood.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:17 pm 

delete

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:38 pm 

Pffffff!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:11 am 

Interesting photoshop.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 pm 

delete

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:19 pm 

delete

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:57 pm 

dbr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:26 pm 

wth?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:52 pm 

Somebody splain to me what happened because I'm lost... Why are the comments deleted? I don't get it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:48 am 

Uh I dont think anyone here has the power to delete a thread.

LOL

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:51 am 

nothing to see here. Now go read you Bibles. Image

:whip: