Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:02 am 

"Z Street Jewish Group" targeted as a potential terrorist organization for being pro-Israel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZGegVD1Lm0

My comment:

Quote:
They thought this pro-Israel group "may be funding terrorism"...hmmm..

...all the while Obungo and crew are sending 100 million dollars to Syria and our tanks, and F16's to the Muslim Brotherhood and Al-Qaeda and friends in Libya and funneling thousands of arms to drug cartels south of the border.....

Seems legit.

What are your thoughts?

And this brings up a larger issue particulary among Hebraic/messianic assemblies. I'm not the biggest political supporter myself of the nation-state of Israel. I am not one to hoist up Israel's colors and wave around the Star of David anymore than I'd be chanting "la ilaha illa allah muhammad rasul allah."

So where do you take a stand? As believers in Yahshua, SHOULD we be taking a stand? Although this certainly is prophecy unfolding in front of our eyes, should we be adding OUR voices to this? Last time I checked, the Jews running Israel aren't claiming Yahshua as Mashiach, King, and Adonai. Do you just keep to the sidelines on all of this or do you feel one should be an active supporter of the nation-state of Israel?

As messianic believers in the Scriptures, do we support Israel unwaveringly or simply await for our Blessed Lord to return? I recall those pics Temu showed of the Israeli Court building with the all-seeing eye and obelisk (Tammuz's hard-on). I mean, it's like a mini Washington DC and I don't trust those scummers either.

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:08 am 

One day...

Mat 23:37 “Yerushalayim, Yerushalayim, killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to her! How often I wished to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, but you would not!
Mat 23:38 “See! Your house is left to you laid waste,
Mat 23:39 for I say to you, from now on you shall by no means see Me, until you say, ‘Blessed is He who is coming in the Name of יהוה!’ ”1 Footnote:1See Ps. 118:26.

Spiritually, for now...

Rev 11:8 and their dead bodies lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sedom and Mitsrayim, where also our Master was impaled,

We pray for Israel...

Psa 122:6 Pray for the peace of Yerushalayim, Let those who love You be at rest.

We have an inheritance there by promise; though Judah remains in temporary blindness, we are to provoke them to jelousy. Not by emulating them and their traditions, but keeping torah as the Word says...and the witness of Yeshua.

Just as Joseph was 'hidden' in identity from his brothers, the time comes when we also will be recognised...

Luk 15:27 “And he said to him, ‘Your brother has come, and your father has slaughtered the fattened calf because he received him back in health.’
Luk 15:28 “And he was wroth and would not go in. So his father came out and pleaded with him.

Aren't these exciting times?

:drinks:

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:48 pm 

Israel is YHVH's land. HE doesn't want it divided. He promised that land to the offspring of Abraham but he was specific in that Jacob he loved, Esau he hated. The land isn't supposed to be occupied by the offspring of Esau, and they WILL be driven out. See Obadiah.

Those who mistreat Israel, no matter where they wander will reap what they sow.

Israel is BOTH a nation AND a land. All of the nation isn't in the land yet, but will be. Judah is currently custodian which shouldn't be a surprise. Judah always goes first! Some of Levi is there too and Levi is learning to be priests again. Soon, they will serve the High Priest, Y'shuah.

Y'shuah died to nullify the breaking of Torah. ALL of Israel is guilty of kicking YHVH to the curb, including all of us who proclaim to be ''in christ'' or followers of Y'shuah Messiah. We are no different from they. (All have fallen short of the glory of YHVH and Anyone who says he is without sin is a liar). There is no difference between Jew and Greek (gentile), male or female. We are no different from the rest of Israel, including the Jews.

I can't say I blame the Jews for not believing in the 'gentile jezues' because I don't belive in him either. Someday they WILL realize Y'shuah is Messiah. YHVH has put a blindness on them for a reason whether I understand that reason or not. It would be difficult for me to point a finger at them when I've only just begun to learn YHVH's ways due to my own blindness!

A third of current Israel, a remnant, but all of Israel none the less, will be covered and protected by Yah. We don't know who among them will be among that group.

But in the mean time, the door is opened for Israel to return to YHVH's house, his land. I think we need to treat that place, and his people (is WIFE!!!) tenderly, and with respect.

There ARE those who are obviously not in relationship with Yah. We don't know if they will repent.

But because the door is open, I think it's important for us to be supportive of its development. I see that support as siding with Yah, but I'm open to other thoughts. These are just where I am at right now.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:39 pm 

temu wrote:

Aren't these exciting times?

:drinks:

Indeedy, brother. Amen.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:44 pm 

Judith wrote:
Israel is YHVH's land.....

But in the mean time, the door is opened for Israel to return to YHVH's house, his land. I think we need to treat that place, and his people (is WIFE!!!) tenderly, and with respect.

There ARE those who are obviously not in relationship with Yah. We don't know if they will repent.

But because the door is open, I think it's important for us to be supportive of its development. I see that support as siding with Yah, but I'm open to other thoughts....

I think I am here as well. All of Israel and Jerusalem is His. Nation, people, or otherwise. If there is no Israel then where does that put us? A very dark place I believe.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:31 am 

I know that in the prophets speak of a time when Yah is irate, because they divide HIS city, HIS land and mess with his people:

Joe 3:1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
Joe 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Amo 1:13 Thus saith Yahweh; For three transgressions of the children of Ammon, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have ripped up the women with child of Gilead, that they might enlarge their border:

Eze 35:2 Son of man, set thy face against mount Seir, and prophesy against it,
Eze 35:3 And say unto it, Thus saith the Sovereign Yahweh; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.
Eze 35:4 I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I am Yahweh.
Eze 35:5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:
Eze 35:6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Sovereign Yahweh, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: since thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
Eze 35:7 Thus will I make mount Seir (Mt. Seir is a term for Jordan) most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.
Eze 35:8 And I will fill his mountains with his slain men: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword.
Eze 35:9 I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I am Yahweh.
Eze 35:10 Because thou hast said, These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will possess it; whereas Yahweh was there:
Eze 35:11 Therefore, as I live, saith the Sovereign Yahweh, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee.

Eze 35:12 And thou shalt know that I am Yahweh, and that I have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, (the Mountains of Israel are the west bank) saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us to consume.

It sounds to me like all these endless meetings and efforts to peacefully make a palistinian state out of Israel results eventually in war..a very hellish war. And it's at this point that Messiah steps in to save the day.

For the reasons stated in the scriptures above, one isn't likely to find ME casting stones at 'Zionism'. What the Islamic nations are doing to Israel is wrong, wrong, wrong. And Yah hates it. And he intends to step in and lay these heathen cities, to waste. He will meet with them in the valley of Jehosaphat to plead his case with them there and of course they will tell him to F-off and fight with him, instead.

I'd really like to be a fly on the wall for that one! :) Let's see Mohammed or Allah step in and do something on their own (those gods are useless without men to do their dirty work for them!) As a fly on the wall I'll be waving my teeny-weenie Israeli flag and cheering for Messiah! :biggrin:

Y'shuah will establish HIS law when all is said and done, but for now I pray for Israel, and If I had the finances, I'd financially support some aspect regarding Israel. I have a heart-throb for the people and the land, and have had such since 1967 when I was a pre-teen, and for Torah and the stories since a teeny one under 5 years old. That's Yah-given. It's taken me all these years to realize why, and what I should do about it, but I thank Yah for showing me. I would cry tears of joy, gratitude, and relief if I found myself brought there by Yah, and given a home in HIS land because that's a part of HIS house. I've not been at home anyplace on this earth since the day I was born, but something tells me that Israel is going to be my future home.

I think to take any other position..is a slap in the face of Yah.

I think this is one of those situations where one has to speak to something as though it already is. I think it already IS, to Yah, but we haven't caught up in time yet.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:44 am 

WOW, Judith! WOW, Temu! Your insights & comments made my heart sing!

Kol HaKavod! (All the Honor!) :clapping:

"Blessed is He who comes in the name of YHVH!" ~~~ Mattiyahu 23:39

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:34 am 

Judith wrote:

Amo 1:13 Thus saith Yahweh; For three transgressions of the children of Ammon, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have ripped up the women with child of Gilead, that they might enlarge their border:

Made me think of:

Matthew 23

5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:54 pm 

MR, I have a feeling that there's a lot that can be learned regarding those borders/garment borders. If I'm not mistaken, those garment borders are representative of Yah's power. Remember how the woman with the bleeding issue, reached for the border of Y'shuah's garment?

So, they want to increase their own personal power as well as their national and religious power.

A couple of days ago I was listening to a several part video about the history of Israel and the development of Zionism. The ideal of Zionism which is a heartfelt desire for the land, it's establishment once again as a nation, the development of the land with life is something that I can support. I believe this ideal is Yah-given. Of course, throughout more modern history events occurred which impacted the hearts and faith of the people and these social/political changes contribute toward a perversion of Zionism. The central government is a somewhat mixed bag of Yah and whatever. I don't understand a whole lot about their structure, but it tends to be rather secular.

That secularism is what developed from intense torture and repression to put it in a nutshell.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:14 pm 

Eventually, all the merchants and bankers shall mourn the fall of that great city, and plagues will devastate the land, but the Spirit will call out his people from the whore, who will be saved alive as one escaping through the flames...

The dragon that deceived them is cast into the lake of fire, along with his imperial federal banking system...