Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Jump To Issue
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:15 pm 

Judith wrote:
Hey Josh...found another little oops lol!

In the 'Jump To' section...There as a category called "Select a Forum" that I Think was either intended to return a person to the index page? The front desk selection only brings me to a reference to three topic categories....
I'd be putting this in the suggestions area..but I can't post there. Sorry for interrupting this particular discusssion thread...

OK.....

The one that says "Select a Forum" can't be linked. It's just there to tell someone to choose one of the links below (Select a Forum). It would make sense to have one more that went back to the front page, but I can't add it there.

The one that says "Front Desk" will only link to the three sections that are included in that category. Meaning that if you choose one of the picks that is a category it will only take you to the forum choices within that category. This is also something I can't change (as in the way it points).

We can, of course, change the categories and forum configuration and titles if we want.

Joshua 24:14-15

Post subject: Re: Jump To Issue
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:27 pm 

I see what you mean.

If I click on Select a forum, it takes one to an information page which is why I thought it was linkable.

Post subject: Re: Jump To Issue
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:31 pm 

Judith wrote:
I see what you mean.

If I click on Select a forum, it takes one to an information page which is why I thought it was linkable.

That is odd that it will go anywhere at all. I'm not sure why that is. I sent an email to see if I'm wrong and if possibly it's something we can change or they can fix.

Joshua 24:14-15