Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: antithesis
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:30 am 

I guess thats the right word.

After being a believer and follwer for some time and praising the Lord despite my circumstances through thick and thin.
Life has gotten too much. I can't accept that the God who put the wheels in motion actually gives two hoots about me and mine.
Not asking for prayer as I no longer have the faith to believe in it.
It leaves me pretty much spiritually adrift but then I now feel like I always have been.
Just wanted to drop in and thank you guys for your friendship.
I wont be back as I have nothing to add.
take care.

pete

Yeh-va-reh-cheh-cha Yahveh veh-yeesh-meh-reh-cha
Ya-air Yahveh pa-naiv ay-leych-cha vee-chu-neh-cha
Yee-sa Yahveh pa-nahv ay-leyh-cha veh-ya-same leh-cha
Shalom

Post subject: Re: antithesis
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:03 am 

Of course we are going to keep you in prayer, Pete!

:cry:

I think that everyone of us have been in your shoes.
I am presently in the worst year of my life, and have days just as you describe.
Sometimes I just want to scream. :shout:
(And yeah, folks, I'll take all the prayer you can throw at YHVH in my behalf!!!)

Times like this I liken to an Elijah experience or a Jonah experience. Oh heck, you can put just about any prophet of Yisrael's name in there.

And when you and I get to the other side of the valley, we will be able to look back to see how this was for our ultimate good and will be used to strenghten others.

So, Pete, pray for me and I will pray for you and yours.

:rose:

"Blessed is He who comes in the name of YHVH!" ~~~ Mattiyahu 23:39

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:10 am 

Love you Pete. We are all fighting stuff right now and the battle will intensify. Hang in there my across the pond brother. We got a BIG reunion in our near future and we have to walk together to get there.

Prayers for sure...for us all.

:friends:

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:41 pm 

Hang in there, Pete. YHWH still loves you despite your flaws if you are anything like me. I know what you mean about feeling worthless at times, but he is rich in mercy. He will never leave you nor forsake you. His love is infinite for you, my man. His Way is life, growth, and healing. Your antithesis that you reference in the heading is the enemy's way, which is to kill and destroy.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:42 pm 

Oh Pete, he does care for you and yours. He cares deeply, like a father. It's just sometimes so hard to see it because our ways aren't His ways and our perception of time is not like His. Please be faithful. This is a time of testing and division. He is dividing between those who are His and those who aren't and he will be testing to see if people will be faithful -- no matter what.

The rewards for faithfulness are eternal. Don't give up. Wait on Him. I don't know if these verses are helpful to you or not, but I feel as you have to wait on YHWH just a little while longer and then he will refresh you:

Psa. 27:14 Wait for YHWH; Be strong, and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the YHWH.

Psa. 37:9 For evildoers will be cut off, but those who wait for YHWH, they will inherit the land.

Psalm 37:7-9 Rest in YHWH and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who carries out wicked schemes. Cease from anger and forsake wrath. Do not fret; it leads only to evildoing.
For evildoers will be cut off, But those who wait for the Lord, they will inherit the land.

Isaiah 40:31 Yet those who wait for YHWH Will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary.

Sometimes a loss of faith in the church, a loss of faith in so-called "believers," and a loss of faith in the lies told name of faith can be mistaken for can be mistaken for a loss of authentic faith. Is it that you have lost faith in our Heavenly Father, or have lost faith in the system?

Either way, we are your friends and we care about you. Don't leave the board. We will pray our father will wrap his arms around you and give you comfort, relief, and renewed strength in Him. Yah bless you and keep you.

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:18 am 

O.k.
I meant it. I really did.
Thanks for your kind words, thoughts and prayers.
I got a phone call early this morning, asking if I could take the service at church. I REALLY wasn't' expecting it, but then as it has been pointed out, our ways aren't HIS ways. I had to accept as I don't like letting people down, so there I was. I guess it''ll make a good anecdote.
So, I am back on track, friends. Thanks for you prayers, we still have a struggle with wife's cancer and operation but we''re not doing it alone.
Sher, I'd be proud to have your back, thanks for the offer, your'e on.

Thanks you guys for the support, life you all.

Blessings to you all.

In him who made us, bought us and saved us.
Pete

Yeh-va-reh-cheh-cha Yahveh veh-yeesh-meh-reh-cha
Ya-air Yahveh pa-naiv ay-leych-cha vee-chu-neh-cha
Yee-sa Yahveh pa-nahv ay-leyh-cha veh-ya-same leh-cha
Shalom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:26 am 

HalleluYAH.

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:40 pm 

Yeramiyahu wrote:
O.k.
I got a phone call early this morning, asking if I could take the service at church. I REALLY wasn't' expecting it, but then as it has been pointed out, our ways aren't HIS ways. I had to accept as I don't like letting people down, so there I was. I guess it''ll make a good anecdote.
So, I am back on track, friends. Thanks for you prayers, we still have a struggle with wife's cancer and operation but we''re not doing it alone.

Blessings to you all.

Pete

Prayers of healing said for your wife, offerings of praise for "back on track"

Thanks be to Him for His mercy.

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:14 pm 

Pete,
I need you to think about this for a moment. Think about times when you and your wife just held each other for long periods of time, not saying a word, yet you and she could feel one another's heart. Silent, yet total communication where everything is spoken, but not a word uttered.

When TSHTF, and Yahhovah goes silent, this is where he is. DEEP intimacy, heart to heart...not a word spoken..just rest and quiet yet KNOWING his heart and he, yours.

When it seems he's not there, and that he doesn't care and the world spins out of control with circumstances and people, Yah is in that private quiet place seeking intimacy with you which means dropping EVERYTHING to go there, and lock the world out. Like a private Sabbath. It can include your wife, but sometimes it has to be just you and he.

It's hard to accept that he allows ..........ALLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! schtuff to happen. he does. Please....don't do what I did which is what you implied in your OP.. PLEASE don't do that! EVER! Not now, not ever. You WILL regret it and where you land will be so very much worse than what you've ever known. It's worse because the crap that happens in this world is in this world but if let it lead you to sin, then the crap enters the spirit world...don't do that, don't go there.

Just accept that you can't know everything there is to know, and that Yah sometimes MUST allow suffering in order to bring you to a place you don't yet know. You will rob yourself of his blessings if you let your emotions and discouragement lead you to sin and that is exactly where loss of faith leads a person.

You posted that you're ok now, but it's happened once and it will happen again as the adversary kicks down your 'door'. You have to be prepared for that in advance, and be hidden under Yah's feathers to survive it without shame. Psm 91.

I'm so glad you talked to us, AND that you came back again.

People can and WILL mess you up, but the love of Yah is soooo tender ...painfully tender. Sweet and tender. Did you know his feelings get hurt too???

Emotions lie. Remember that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:27 am 

Everyone has said great things.

Love you bro. We all must walk our own path. But that does not mean we walk alone. We got each other, and we got the Rock of Ages.

“Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before Elohim. But even the hairs of your head have all been numbered. Do not fear, you are worth more than many sparrows.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:10 am 

I've had no words Pete, I've just been praying. So glad to see you pulling through the darkness.
On my FB page the other day I posted a quote from Winston Churchill. "If you're going through hell, keep going."

Keep going Pete.

Shalom to you brother.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:19 pm 

Thinking of you and yours, Pete.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:28 pm 

Yeramiyahu wrote:
O.k.

Blessings to you all.

Pete

Amen! Halleluyah!

Hang in there, Pete. Keep that chin up. Praying for you, sir.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:28 am 

That is awesome on you being back on track. Don't let the trials of this world rob you of your joy.

God loves you just as much as if you were His only child. Stay strong.

{{{HUGS}}}