Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Illuminati
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:39 pm 

My niece who I just started a study with e-mailed me to ask the following question. This was my response to her. I wish she hadn't asked about this stuff yet, but since she did, I felt I needed to adequatley respond to her, yet not hit her with too much. I'm just praying that she does not go searching around and find Zietgeist yet. But if I know hasatan, that is what she will find. So I'm putting this out there so that you all might please help me drash about what might come up next from her in regard to these issues and how I can adequately respond to her.

Q: From my niece.
What is the illuminati and is it true?

My response:

Well, yes, it's true, but the word illuminati refers to a movement that began around the time our country was founded. But the essence of it goes all the way back to Nimrod and Babel. Rather than get into the details of the illuminati, which is just one manifestation of "babylon", I'll explain a little about the whole system. Bear with me, it'll take a little bit to get this all back around to a bunch of rich guys and bankers who want to take over the world.

If you look in the scriptures, Nimrod defied God. God told Noah and his descendants to "go forth, multipy, scatter and fill the earth." Yet, Nimrod said something like "let's not scatter, but remain together and build a great name for ourselves." He openly defied God. You can read the biblical account for yourself, but there is other historical record of what became of Nimrod. He had a wife, Semiramis. After nimrod was killed (one tradition says he was killed by Shem, Noahs son) he is said to have ascended to become the sun. Then he shone his rays on his wife, Semiramis, and she supposedly became pregnant to her deceased husband. She gave birth to a son, Tammuz. He was born on December 25, the day we call Christmas. As an older man, Tammuz was killed...at Easter time. It is said that he was resurrected and ascended to be with his father, nimrod. After Nimrods wife, semiramis (also known as Ishtar, or easter) died, she is said also have ascended as well and the three reign from heaven as a "holy" trinity (sound familiar?).

Well, since then, the religion based on Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz has been recycled over and over again, being further embelished and added to. The story is the same as the gods of Olympus, Zeus, et al., Baal worship, Marduk, and all the greek gods and goddesses which are said to be offspring of Nimrod and Semiramis from their heavenly copulation, or from Tammuz breeding human women and all the demigods that came from those sexual unions....right up into new testament times and beyond.

Nimrod was also a stern dictator and a merciless bloodletter toward his enemies and those who resisted his rule. His was the first centralized government over a large region. He issued currency and established controls on its value, in order to enrich himself. Authoritarian governance was established under him as the standard for governance of all future systems which stand in opposition to God.

Scripture gives us various examples of these systems. God often uses them to bring on both judgement and repentance to His people. And it is another form of
Babylon which will arise in the last days to war against and oppress all that is of God and His ways.

Jump forward to the present. Well, they have mixed and mingled into systems of both religion and government right up to the present time. What we've seen happening in modern times is an advancing agenda of global governance, finance and religion. That system has sought for millenia to integrate YHVH, the one true God and His ways of governance and economics with the nimrodic religions and governments. As well, it has sought, through finance, debt, war, and international treaties and alliances to gain dominion over nations and continents. It really is not a hidden agenda...at least not anymore.

In case you're wondering, there are those who still engage in the worship of those old gods(as odd as that may seem), and they see the christian god as being just another manifestation of all that. Yet, in order to maintain that, deceive and control people, they have since the days of the early church, less than 100 years from the resurrection, began integrating pagan doctrine into the christian faith. A christian face has been put on things that have nothing to do with scripture, but instead, scripture is twisted to seem to suggest such things. Fortunately scripture itself warns of those things in advance, yet many have failed to recognize it. But there is both historical as well as geological proof of it being so. The observance of the holidays of Easter and Christmas are some of the more obvious things, but there is much more in what is now accepted christian doctrine that originates in all that stuff. Your mom has recognized some of it in her church experiences...some of the more mystical type of stuff, because that is what many of those churches are into. But it goes much farther than that, and really more deceptive in my opinion.

Unfortuantely, that rebellion of Nimrod has reached the hearts of not only governing bodies, but our own christian system as well. But for the majority of those who do not worship some Nimrodic god, they are affected by religion, government and finance in ways that are just accepted as the way things are. No one sees some underlying great hidden conspiracy for world domination, and rightly so, because it does not exist in the way many envision and teach. Yes, there are deliberate agendas of domination out there, but not one big centralized puppetmaster pulling all the strings of the nations like they're God Himself.

We can discuss all kinds of conspiracy theories as to who and how this all is being driven, and plenty of kooks in the world focus their lifes work and their christian message on this stuff. It's of value to know that it exists and how to recognize it. But to say that there is some main central controlling person or body that drives all this is missing the point of what the scripture refers to as the antichrist. It does not require a CEO or board of directors or a priesthood at the helm of a sinful world system in order to drive it forward. This is simply what scripture calls the seed bearing fruit after its kind (remember our discussion about that?). It is a natural occurance. All systems born in rebellion toward God have the same characterizations and operate in a sick type of continuity. Yet, scripture does seem to indicate that at a time in the future, all the Nimrodic systems in the world will come under one head. That too makes sense, since the nature of all this is toward authoritarian rule.

Yet, the nature of mankind is to resist tyrrany. And in this fact lies the real danger. The nimrodic system must promise freedom and prosperity, yet deliver a lie. The system of the illuminati, the beast, babylon, etc must mask itself to appear as freedom, virtue, goodness, democracy. And that is what it does. It must promise economic freedom and prosperity, yet result in economic enslavement. It must promise governmantal benevolence, yet deliver tyrrany. It must promise spiritual awakening virtue and renewal, yet result in spiritual blindness, moral impoverishment, and stagnation. It claims to be unique, clever and seperate, but in reality creates clonelike continuity, integration of good and evil and confusion.

YHVH, our God doesn't want us to be paranoid or crazed or paralyzed or fearful in life by all this stuff. But He does want to show us how to recognize it, fight it, resist it, and draw others out of it. Concerning this illuminati stuff, which is really a reconstituted form of Babylon, also referred to in scripture as the great whore, YHVH says one important thing...."Come out of her my people and share not in her abominations".

I'm not sure if I adequately answered your question, but if you want to discuss it more, just say.

I love you sweetie,
Uncle Eric

Post subject: Re: Illuminati
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:13 pm 

priest wrote:

YHVH, our God doesn't want us to be paranoid or crazed or paralyzed or fearful in life by all this stuff. But He does want to show us how to recognize it, fight it, resist it, and draw others out of it. Concerning this illuminati stuff, which is really a reconstituted form of Babylon, also referred to in scripture as the great whore, YHVH says one important thing...."Come out of her my people and share not in her abominations".

:s_yes You are an awesome Uncle.

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:04 pm 

Thanks Terry, but if I know my neice, she is on the desktop tonight searching all over the place for this stuff. She's a kidwhiz at searching stuff out and sooner or later (I'm thinking sooner) she's going to fall onto some video like zeitgeist which goes into all kinds of detail about how christianity is just another reconstituted form of the Nimrodic religions. Hopefully she will see the truth from the lie, but she's going to have a lot of questions....she always does.

I want to be ready to show her the clear distinction between the genuine and the counterfeit. I have a lot of info, but i'm more grounded in scripture than she is. Actually, it may be a benefit that she doesn't have much scripture in her head so that there aren't many real established doctrines in her that the zeitgeist spirit can latch on to and deceive her.

So, I'm just putting this out there hoping someone else has addressed this as well and can add some insight and more ideas than I can come up with myself.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:21 pm 

Get in the first punch and watch/tell her about zeitgeist. Then tell her the history and the proof of history written in advance...Damascus may be a good lesson 'bout now!

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:08 pm 

Wow. Sure wish I had an uncle like you.

Thanks for posting your reply. I had never made the direct connection between Nimrod and NWO. Compelling.

Nothing new under the sun. Truly. :s_yes

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:17 pm 

My dad was a Master Mason, and he refused to tell me about it. I had to dig it out of him because I am the quintessential researcher of the heart of the matter. He knew he set aside his faith to pledge his life to the Lodge. I bind James Michael in the name of Yahshua! Save him from his past, Abba!

In 1997, I stood in the presence of brethren at Emmanuel Christian Fellowship and renounced THAT generational demon over me and my family. Yahshua presented himself OPENLY as the Light of the world. He never Hid anything...

All praise and honor and glory be unto our Lamb who was slain for us!

The Illuminati are the secret men behind the scenes who play chess with the masses. They are FOCUSED on Isis, Horus, Seb who are the COUNTERFEIT יהוה

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:38 pm 

Nothing new about that world order. :nea:

The story of Nimrod being in scripture is one of those things like the story of Simon magus in Acts. One sees this story just stuck into the narrative but with no real obvious connection to the rest of scripture. Is it just a story of how all the languages came about? Is lthe story of Simon magus just about a guy trying to purchase apostleship? Why just insert such a story and then just let it dangle there, intersecting the rest of the biblical narrative? There's significance in it me thinks. :s_yes

Scripture is not an island that isolates itself from the rest of the historic record. There is significance in what becomes of all the people that fall off the biblical map. Like the descendants of Ishmael and Esau. Scripture doesn't make them a great focus, yet historically we can see their significance. YHVH wants us to dig and then drash with Him about it...."come, let us reason together saith YHVH..."
And that's why I'm throwing this out here to everyone...to reason together a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:48 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:
My dad was a Master Mason, and he refused to tell me about it. I had to dig it out of him because I am the quintessential researcher of the heart of the matter. He knew he set aside his faith to pledge his life to the Lodge. I bind James Michael in the name of Yahshua! Save him from his past, Abba!

In 1997, I stood in the presence of brethren at Emmanuel Christian Fellowship and renounced THAT generational demon over me and my family. Yahshua presented himself OPENLY as the Light of the world. He never Hid anything...

All praise and honor and glory be unto our Lamb who was slain for us!

The Illuminati are the secret men behind the scenes who play chess with the masses. They are FOCUSED on Isis, Horus, Seb who are the COUNTERFEIT יהוה

My dad was a mason too. I forgert what level he made it to, but it was getting up a ways. He quit them many years ago, but still speaks well of all the good they do and will not speak of what he experienced there. I showed him some video a while back. he did not refute any of it, but did not offer any opposition. Then a while later he showed me a very old free mason book which blatently discussed Isis and Osiris and their veneration. "free" mason....what a joke.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:29 pm 

priest wrote:
Nothing new about that world order. :nea:

The story of Nimrod being in scripture is one of those things like the story of Simon magus in Acts. One sees this story just stuck into the narrative but with no real obvious connection to the rest of scripture. Is it just a story of how all the languages came about? Is lthe story of Simon magus just about a guy trying to purchase apostleship? Why just insert such a story and then just let it dangle there, intersecting the rest of the biblical narrative? There's significance in it me thinks. :s_yes

Scripture is not an island that isolates itself from the rest of the historic record. There is significance in what becomes of all the people that fall off the biblical map. Like the descendants of Ishmael and Esau. Scripture doesn't make them a great focus, yet historically we can see their significance. YHVH wants us to dig and then drash with Him about it...."come, let us reason together saith YHVH..."
And that's why I'm throwing this out here to everyone...to reason together a bit.

Well said, sir. The whole reenactment of the slaying, burial, and resurrection of Hiram Abiff is nothing more than a retelling of Osiris, who is a retelling of Tammuz, who is the retelling of Nimrod.

And here, I think, is Ishmael and Esau:

Psalm 83:1 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. 83:2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. 83:3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. 83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. 83:5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: 83:6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes; 83:7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; 83:8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah. 83:9 Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison: 83:10 Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth. 83:11 Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna: 83:12 Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession. 83:13 O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind. 83:14 As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire; 83:15 So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm. 83:16 Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD. 83:17 Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish: 83:18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:00 pm 

The "Illuminati" are actually the 70 angelic "sons of God" who were given rule over the nations when the original Babylon was destroyed:

Quote:
GENESIS 11:5 And the Lord was revealed to punish them for the work of the city and the tower which the sons of men built.
6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and the language of all of them one: and this they have thought to do: and now they will not be restrained from doing whatever they imagine.
7 And the Lord said to the seventy angels which stand before Him, Come, we will descend and will there commingle their language, that a man shall not understand the speech of his neighbor.
8 And the Word of the Lord was revealed against the city, and with Him seventy angels, having reference to seventy nations, each having its own language, and thence the writing of its own hand: and He dispersed them from thence upon the face of all the earth into seventy languages. And one knew not what his neighbor would say: but one slew the other; and they ceased from building the city.
9 Therefore He called the name of it Bavel, because there did the Lord commingle the speech of all the inhabitants of the earth, and from there did the Lord disperse them upon the face of all the earth. (Targum Pseudo-Jonathan)

These same divine rulers spoken of in the prophetic book of Daniel (Dan. 10:13, 20) are also mentioned by Paul in the NT:

Quote:
EPHESIANS 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. (ESV)

These angelic rulers are the true "Illuminati"; the humans they use to do their bidding are simply puppets who sell their souls for temporal power, wealth, fame, etc. In Psalm 82, God scolds these "fallen" angelic rulers, who became the "gods of the nations," for their MISRULE over the peoples He assigned to them:

Quote:
PSALM 82:1 <A Psalm of Asaph.> God has taken his place in the divine council; in the midst of the gods he holds judgment:
2 "How long will you judge unjustly and show partiality to the wicked? Selah
3 Give justice to the weak and the orphan; maintain the right of the lowly and the destitute.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked."
5 They have neither knowledge nor understanding, they walk around in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
6 I say, "You are gods, children of the Most High, all of you;
7 nevertheless, you shall die like mortals, and fall like any prince."
8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth; for all the nations belong to you! (NRSV)

These angelic rulers, who have been hidden from sight for thousands of years, will soon come out into the open to rule their assigned nations. They will rule over that final kingdom made of iron mixed with clay (i.e., angels and men) that King Nebuchadnezzar dreamed about:

Quote:
DANIEL 2:41 "Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay.
42 And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile.
43 As you saw
iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.
44 And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever." (NKJV)

"They" are the fallen angelic rulers who will soon manifest themselves and openly rule over the "sons of men."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:24 pm 

Wow Nabi!

Just...wow! I never thought to put that together like that before. I can't argue with it, I can only say...wow! Whodda thunk it!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:54 pm 

nabi wrote:
The "Illuminati" are actually the 70 angelic "sons of God" who were given rule over the nations when the original Babylon was destroyed:

Quote:
GENESIS 11:5 And the Lord was revealed to punish them for the work of the city and the tower which the sons of men built.
6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and the language of all of them one: and this they have thought to do: and now they will not be restrained from doing whatever they imagine.
7 And the Lord said to the seventy angels which stand before Him, Come, we will descend and will there commingle their language, that a man shall not understand the speech of his neighbor.
8 And the Word of the Lord was revealed against the city, and with Him seventy angels, having reference to seventy nations, each having its own language, and thence the writing of its own hand: and He dispersed them from thence upon the face of all the earth into seventy languages. And one knew not what his neighbor would say: but one slew the other; and they ceased from building the city.
9 Therefore He called the name of it Bavel, because there did the Lord commingle the speech of all the inhabitants of the earth, and from there did the Lord disperse them upon the face of all the earth. (Targum Pseudo-Jonathan)

These same divine rulers spoken of in the prophetic book of Daniel (Dan. 10:13, 20) are also mentioned by Paul in the NT:

Quote:
EPHESIANS 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. (ESV)

These angelic rulers are the true "Illuminati"; the humans they use to do their bidding are simply puppets who sell their souls for temporal power, wealth, fame, etc. In Psalm 82, God scolds these "fallen" angelic rulers, who became the "gods of the nations," for their MISRULE over the peoples He assigned to them:

Quote:
PSALM 82:1 <A Psalm of Asaph.> God has taken his place in the divine council; in the midst of the gods he holds judgment:
2 "How long will you judge unjustly and show partiality to the wicked? Selah
3 Give justice to the weak and the orphan; maintain the right of the lowly and the destitute.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked."
5 They have neither knowledge nor understanding, they walk around in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
6 I say, "You are gods, children of the Most High, all of you;
7 nevertheless, you shall die like mortals, and fall like any prince."
8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth; for all the nations belong to you! (NRSV)

These angelic rulers, who have been hidden from sight for thousands of years, will soon come out into the open to rule their assigned nations. They will rule over that final kingdom made of iron mixed with clay (i.e., angels and men) that King Nebuchadnezzar dreamed about:

Quote:
DANIEL 2:41 "Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay.
42 And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile.
43 As you saw
iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.
44 And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever." (NKJV)

"They" are the fallen angelic rulers who will soon manifest themselves and openly rule over the "sons of men."

I need to ask about this portion from Genesis 11 and this targum psuedo jonathan. Not exactly similar to traditional translations. From where does ithis version come & why is this version more authentic than my Hebrew scriptures, which do not mention 70. Hmmm ...

"Blessed is He who comes in the name of YHVH!" ~~~ Mattiyahu 23:39

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:10 pm 

SherShalom wrote:
I need to ask about this portion from Genesis 11 and this targum psuedo jonathan. Not exactly similar to traditional translations. From where does ithis version come & why is this version more authentic than my Hebrew scriptures, which do not mention 70. Hmmm ...

The Targums are ancient Aramaic translations of the Hebrew Scriptures that included additional commentary. The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia (ISBE) gives some background on what the Targums are and where they came from:

Quote:
The most elementary meaning of the word targum is "translation" or "interpretation"... In later times the term targum became associated primarily with the various Aramaic translations of the OT... Often these translations tend to be paraphrastic, and sometimes they contain extensive annotations rather than pure literal renderings of the Hebrew text.

...The Hebrew Scriptures were the primary source and inspiration for the Jewish way of life. Thus it was imperative to interpret the meaning of holy writ. The oral tradition, like the Targums, provided a more or less official interpretation of the meaning of Scripture... The Targums, like the oral law, contain a wealth of information concerning the way the Jewish interpreters of late antiquity understood the Scriptures...

...Most scholars agree that the practice of translating the Bible into Aramaic was an early custom. Certainly the large Jewish community that remained in Babylon after the decree of Cyrus (537 B.C.) would have eventually required a translation of the sacred literature into Aramaic.... The Targums were indeed an actualization of the Bible, and they often elucidate the ancient Jewish understanding of particular texts.

The earliest Targums known are those discovered among the Dead Sea Scrolls.... It may well be that the Targums were preserved and transmitted as oral tradition long before they were committed to writing. Already the Mishnah and the Tosefta described the custom of reading the Hebrew Bible and having it translated into Aramaic...

The study of the Targums is of paramount importance, for they reflect early Jewish ideas, customs, and Halakah as well as Jewish interpretation of Scripture. Hence the Targums are relevant sources for the study of the Hebrew OT not only because they demonstrate how the text was translated and understood, in much the same way as the LXX and other ancient Bible translations, but also because the Targums preserve remnants of Jewish thought from late antiquity. In this respect... they can elucidate Jewish life and understanding of the Scripture from the time of nascent Christianity. (pp. 727, 728, 729, vol. 4, "Targum")

As the ISBE points out, the Targums can be helpful in understanding the way a 1st-century Jew at the time of Messiah would have understood the Hebrew Scriptures. The Targums were widely accepted Aramaic paraphrases of the Hebrew Scriptures read in the synagogues along with the Hebrew texts.

Regarding the Targums, The Eerdmans Bible Dictionary states:

Quote:
The extant written Targums had their beginnings with the oral rendering into the Aramaic vernacular of portions of the Hebrew Bible that took place as part of the regular worship in synagogues during the centuries when the Jews of Palestine and Babylonia spoke dialects of Aramaic (cf. Ezra 8:7-8). While the origins of this practice in the synagogues are pre-Christian, the growth of the Targum traditions continued for centuries and have been preserved in written compositions that are not only the product of synagogue liturgy, but of the rabbinic academies as well. (pp. 984-985, "Targum")

The 70 ruling angels are well attested in ancient Jewish literature, including the rabbinic writings. I simply cited Targum Pseudo-Jonathan as one of those sources. These 70 angels were the heavenly pattern for the earthly Sanhedrin.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:35 am 

The following is an excerpt from Tom Horn's upcoming book Exo-Vaticana:

Quote:
First, from a purely incorporeal reality, we know that demons and their militaristic interest in people and geography are ontological facts, according to the Bible. In the Old Testament, demons are seen as the living dynamic behind idolatry (i.e., Deuteronomy 32:17), and in the New Testament, every writer refers to their influence. Extrabiblical texts including ancient pseudepigraphical works like the first Book of Enoch and post-New Testament writings such as the Didache, Ignatius’ Epistle to the Ephesians, and the Shepherd of Hermas agree with this concern. Early church fathers also reinforced the belief that evil spirits seek to thwart the will of God on earth through attacks on the body of Christ in particular and against society in general, as unseen intermediaries—both good and evil—interlope between spiritual and human personalities at home, in church, in government, and in society. Understanding how and why this is true is defined in demonological studies such as the divine council (a term used by Hebrew and Semitic scholars to describe the pantheon of divine beings or angels who administer the affairs of heaven and earth), where experts typically agree that, beginning at the Tower of Babel, the world and its inhabitants were disinherited by the sovereign God of Israel and placed under the authority of lesser divine beings that became corrupt and disloyal to God in their administration of those nations (Psalm 82). Following Babel, these beings quickly became idolized on earth as gods, giving birth to the worship of “demons” (see Acts 7:41–42; Psalms 96:5; and 1 Corinthians 10:20) and the quest by fallen angels to draw mankind away from God. While the dominion of these entities and their goals are frequently overlooked, close collaboration between evil ones and unregenerate social architects operates on a regular basis outside the purview of the countless multitudes who are blinded to their reality. (http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/vaticana3.htm)

I think I need to change my pseudonym to "threadkiller"...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:01 pm 

Nabi, have you read Tom Horn's Apollyon Rising?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:38 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:
Nabi, have you read Tom Horn's Apollyon Rising?

Yes, I have a copy. Don't agree with everything in it, but Horn put a lot of pieces together...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:22 pm 

Same here. I don't agree with it all either, but dad gum...

These folks have massive bases underground, prepared for Apollyon, awaiting the NWO.

I do not know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future. I prefer to be under the shadow of his wings, whether I live or die, than hide under Denver...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:54 am 

Texas Jon wrote:
Same here. I don't agree with it all either, but dad gum...

These folks have massive bases underground, prepared for Apollyon, awaiting the NWO.

I do not know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future. I prefer to be under the shadow of his wings, whether I live or die, than hide under Denver...

Yeah, we now know what verses such as this truly mean:

Quote:
ISAIAH 2:19 They shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, from the terror of YHVH and the glory of His majesty, when He arises to shake the earth mightily.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:38 pm 

Yep. We truly do. I prefer to stand on top of the mountain when the fire rains down than hide under it. YHWH will find me whether I am under the earth or on the precipice...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:42 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:
I prefer to stand on top of the mountain when the fire rains down than hide under it.

Yeppers. :s_yes It's pretty hard to look up as your redemption draws neigh when you are hiding in the clefts of rocks.

Luke 21:26-28 Men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:31 am 

Amen! Come Yahshua! :biggrin: :yahoo:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:14 am 

Just read this thread top to bottom, to be very frank had a feeling at the start, warmth then as I read more, a little anxious and by the last few posts...I had a gentle warm stirring feeling in my chest. I get that feeling when I'm in prayer a lot too.

Ahhh sorry to hijack the thread, anyone else get that or something?

Cheers