Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:39 am 

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/vatican- ... l-proposal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:03 pm 

I wonder what the P.R. front of the Roman Empire thinks these days...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:14 am 

From what I'm gathering in the news these days, this pope is an agenda 21 (23?) Globalist. Thats the political agenda he is pushing.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:05 am 

"Mat 28:19 “Therefore, go and make taught ones of all the nations, teaching gun control, global warming, and islam worships the same as you do..." :bad:

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:00 am 

The counterfeit of the dragon...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:25 am 

Yep

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:22 am 

Somehow, I have always felt that Paul Ehrlich's global population control doctrines are straight from the Jesuits...

Any cursory glance of history reveals that the RCC has always been a global domination control front from of the Roman Empire to subjugate, tax, mind-control, fear-monger, steal, rape, kill, destroy... and go about conquering and to conquer. The Synagogue of Satan, having a form of righteousness but denying the POWER from which righteousness flows...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:25 pm 

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:55 am 

I'm a Texas boy... ;)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:25 am 

Ive got a shotgun, a rifle and a 4-wheel drive

Country boy can survive
Country folks can survive

Pro 21:31 The horse is prepared for the day of battle, But the deliverance is of יהוה.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:27 am 

Damn straight. Thankfully, any EMP that takes out the grid won't jack with the .12 gauge... :)

Funny thing, there's about 1.3 million white tail hunters in Texas... I was reading the other day, there are over 700,000 registered hunters in Wisconsin alone... that's what, at least twice the number of our current standing army? Do they really think that people are just going to willing give up their property without a fight? I seriously doubt anybody will ever mess with the 2nd Amendment.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:31 am 

Correction: There are about as many registered hunters in Texas as there are personnel serving in the U.S. Military currently. However, times the continental states, that's a lot of guns they're going to have to round up...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:16 pm 

"For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, for ever, amen..."

Ever wonder why this portion is left out of the Lord's prayer, by Catholicism?

I think it's because they don't want to share the kingdom, power and glory with Yah. They want it for themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:25 pm 

Judith1 wrote:
"For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, for ever, amen..."

Ever wonder why this portion is left out of the Lord's prayer, by Catholicism?......

It's not left out. It's repeated in full during the Liturgy of the Eucharist portion of the mass in every mass that takes place:

Quote:
Lord's Prayer:

Priest: Let us pray with confidence to the Father in the words our Savior gave us.
or Jesus taught us to call God our Father, and so we have the courage to say:
or Let us ask our Father to forgive our sins and to bring us to forgive those who sin against us.
or Let us pray for the coming of the kingdom as Jesus taught us.

All: Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Priest: Deliver us, Lord, from every evil, and grant us peace in our day. In your mercy keep us free from sin and protect us from all anxiety as we wait in joyful hope for the coming of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
All: For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours, now and forever.

SOURCE: http://catholic-resources.org/ChurchDoc ... #Eucharist

Grew up as an altar boy. Just thought I'd drop the info. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:44 pm 

MountainRecluse wrote:

Grew up as an altar boy

Do tell...

:bomb:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:31 am 

temu wrote:
MountainRecluse wrote:

Grew up as an altar boy

Do tell...

Haha....well ya'll already know about my growing up in the RCC. Man...that's a topic in and of itself. Might need to make my own thread for this one.

...indeed. :blush:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:44 am 

MountainRecluse wrote:
temu wrote:
MountainRecluse wrote:

Grew up as an altar boy

Do tell...

Haha....well ya'll already know about my growing up in the RCC. Man...that's a topic in and of itself. Might need to make my own thread for this one.

...indeed. :blush:

Well....scratch that idea. Just spent forever typing up an entire thread. Took me forever. All kinds of links, etc. Then I somehow "x'd" out of the window by accident and it's all gone. Too mad and upset right now to even think about redoing all of that....lol. Never learn my lesson, need to type it all up on a saved word document. I just want to punch a hole through my computer screen right now....haha//////

:s_mad

Ah well...maybe make an attempt another day. Short story for those that already didn't know, I was born and raised in the RCC and by a long line of very Catholic family. I grew up more hardcore Catholic than most American Catholics today. Went to Catholic schools. Taught by priests and Franciscan nuns (Order of St. Francis of Assisi). For many years leading up to the 8th grade I served in the capacity of altar server/boy and was slowly being groomed for the priesthood and/or the "contemplative life" which is Monastery life (monks, etc). I was in deep....but I have to say it was a very peaceful and pleasant experience being in the Church.....at least for me and at that time in my life.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:11 pm 

Yes, but what about the sex orgies among the clergy?

ROME = DRAGON

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:19 am 

Texas Jon wrote:

ROME = DRAGON

Well thankfully, never experienced that. But rampant corruption, homosexuality, and child abuse has always been a problem within Catholic walls....

...with that said, and with the numbers and stats we currently have, you or your children are TEN TIMES more likely to be sexually assaulted and/or molested by a teacher in the American public school system than by any priest/clergy in any Catholic Church in the entire world.

Certainly not defending the RCC but that's a pretty scary statistic.....

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:05 am 

MountainRecluse wrote:
Texas Jon wrote:

ROME = DRAGON

Well thankfully, never experienced that. But rampant corruption, homosexuality, and child abuse has always been a problem within Catholic walls....

...with that said, and with the numbers and stats we currently have, you or your children are TEN TIMES more likely to be sexually assaulted and/or molested by a teacher in the American public school system than by any priest/clergy in any Catholic Church in the entire world.

Certainly not defending the RCC but that's a pretty scary statistic.....

Well, as a Libertarian, I concur that the public school system really comes from the same steps hierarchical system as Roman Catholicism, and so I would say that they are nearly one in the same, even though "Catholic schools" exist, the public school system is just a watered-down version of the other. For example, all Catholic holidays are no school days in the public system... even written in the code as "Good Friday Off."

However, as an English teacher in the public school system--my wife, also, is an Art teacher--and having worked in education for many years, I wonder where you come up with that number? that my child is TEN TIMES more likely to be sexually assaulted in public school?

A teacher is a leader, a warrior, a shepherd... a real teacher, that is... Sometimes, wolves fall through the cracks and have to be weeded out of the system, but real teachers are saviors, the ones that really care about their students, we are truly on a mission from YHWH, and I would argue, nobody on this planet stands in the gap the way we do. We forge the next generation of leaders.

Speaking personally, nobody had more of an impression upon me as a young man than my English teacher. Sandra had taught my older siblings, and she knew me since the 5th grade, and knew what kind of troubled boy I was. Even so, she took me under her wing and encouraged me to read and write poetry--by the 6th grade, I was competing in UIL Prose and Poetry competitions across the state / then she was my drama coach and I also competed in UIL One Act Play competitions across the state--this went on for years and years, and she continued to teach me into my high school years as my mentor and coach. It is because of her that I started writing poetry and songs at an early age and became a singer/songwriter in my own right among my peers. In high school, I would perform with my band in front of hundreds of people, these songs that came from my own heart that I know would never have been there if she had not dragged them out of me... She was the real deal, a real mama to strange babies, especially to me, and she saved my life. It took me a long time, decades to realize that what I always wanted in life, was to become just like her...