Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:20 am 

When I have discussions with people I often attempt to explain how we are being deceived when it comes to firearms. Often people don't seek the real numbers to see what the real problem is. These videos are just a small example and of course we won't all be able to agree with everything within them.

Here are some recent videos that seem to touch on this. This really just skims the surface and I have a ton of good information to pull from such as, videos, books, etc. to share with anyone who is interested.

Here's the oldest video I have, but it is still one that I find interesting and important.

I have a huge amount of information available for anyone interested.

Joshua 24:14-15

Post subject: Re: 2nd Amendment Vids
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:10 pm 

These are 2 great vids. WARNING the first video has an F-bomb at the very end:

The most simple, direct, and to the point about the 2nd courtesy of Uncle Ted:

This explains the difference between a real "assault rifle" (which most of us don't have nor can you walk into any gun store/show in America an find one to purchase right then and there) and just a regular semi-automatic rifle which is the real object of the "assault weapons ban".

A REAL military assault rifle is classified as a machine gun and has already been under a ban since 1986. For one to actually purchase a real assault rifle, you would have to pay thousands of dollars just for the rifle itself, submit to a lengthy, in-depth FBI/BATF background check, lots of paperwork, an additional $200 tax, and it's mandatorily registered. Keep in mind a criminal background check is already done for any firearms purchase.

Side note: The Sandy Hook shooter attempted to get firearms on his own. Our current laws prevented him from doing so. So he decided to go to his mom's house, steal her (obviously unsecured) firearms, shot her in the head 4 times and proceeded to the school. There is no law you can make that will stop someone like this. The ONLY solution is a good guy with a gun to stop him.

This video shows the absolute ridiculousness of a magazine capacity ban from 30 to 10 rounds (shooting example at end of video):

Here is a video refuting Piers Morgan's phony numbers and deception on the actual stats (won't see this corrected on CNN):

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:42 pm 

Great vids, Josh. I like that guy.

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:26 pm 

MountainRecluse wrote:
Great vids, Josh. I like that guy.

I like him too and he's fairly new to the scene, as far as I know.

I've had an opportunity to actually have some discussion with a few people who actually appear to be on the fence with a lot of this stuff. His videos came of to them in a very positive way. He seems to do well at making a point that I have attempted to make for a long time, so that's probably why I like his style.

Those vids you posted are good ones too. I've followed MAC for a good while now. It started that I followed his vids just for his reviews because I found him to be honest and not driven by sponsors. These days I watch almost all of his vids and share them where I can. He's another one that the other side will at least tolerate listening to. Uncle Ted is one of my old favorites, but his stuff rarely helps me sway others.

Anyway, thanks and thanks for sharing some vids too.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:45 pm 

Excellent video

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:44 pm 

Here is a pole - vote if you'd like - http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/GunContr ... PAod7l8A2w

Here is the recent results.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:57 pm 

If you are interested here is the opinion of a Tiananmen square activist turned American citizen.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:18 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:01 pm 

First vid: Billy said he was a member of the ACLU, which was founded by secular-humanist Communists. Purpose? Infiltration?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:51 pm 

joshua79109 wrote:
Excellent video

Bump. This one's pretty badass...