Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: The temple in Ezekiel
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:47 pm 

Ezekiel's vision of the temple (chapters 40 -46, I think), is during the millennial kingdom. We see temple system, sacrifices and offerings resume. Presumably this is after the second advent of the messiah when he is ruling.

I know this has been discussed in part on other forums, so be patient with me -- Am I correct in thinking the reason there isn't such a system today is because Israel has been judged, scattered, and there is no temple?

It speaks of sacrificing a bull for a sin offering. If Yahushua's death is a once-for-all offering for sin, why is such an offering necessary? Or was he only the passover lamb?

Or is this not referring to the millennium at all?

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

Last edited by Toshav on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:34 pm 

Can I toss in the simple thing that comes to my mind?

The bull offering sancitified Aaron the priest. Leviticus 16:6

It also sanctified the alter. Exodus 29:36

Taken outside the camp and burned, it becomes the offering for the community. Leviticus 4:21

When Yahshuah was crucified, it was outside the camp, and in such a place that the curtain could be seen when it was torn...like the bull.

He becomes high priest and so it looks to me like he fits the bill for the bull offering as well as the lamb.

I suspect that in the New Millenium the alter you speak of with the bull offering is to stand as a reminder of the cost of sins, and the price paid by Messiah.

To ME it means that there will still be things that are figurative that need to be learned. There are those who are following Torah, today but there is no temple right now. And the dead in Messiah are resurrected so I think there are going to be those who are going to need to understand things from scratch, and there are those who understand the process who will teach.

And according to other scriptures, at the end of the time of Messiah's rule, hasatan will be let loose for a bit and of course he goes back to his old famliar games and tries to establish another war..he deceives, etc but is promptly done away with on a permanent basis. And then the New Jerusalem manifests with the old earth et all done away with.

I'm not sure that the New Jerusalem would be as meaningful for some without the teachings during the Millinea during the reign of Messiah.

The feast of Tabernacles is also celebrated during the reign of Messiah also.

So, now I stand ready to learn more lol!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:19 pm 

Judith wrote:
as a reminder of the cost of sins, and the price paid by Messiah.
:good:

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:40 pm 

Wow, we just finished bible study tonight with another family. This is the same passage we studied.

Here's my offering as to why the Levitical priesthood will be intact.
It all goes back to Sinai. Again, Yah wanted to write Torah on Israels hearts...they rejected the idea and wanted Moses to mediate instead because they were a stiff necked people. So, tha Mosaic/levitical system was in a large sense a default in leiu of a system where Yeshua would be high priest over a priesthood named Israel that would teach the nations. What the Mosaic system is then is a ministry to a stiff necked people who will not yet rend their hearts fully to Yah. Jump forward to the millenium....

We know at the onset of the millenium will be a resurrection of those who are in Yeshua from the dead. Yet the rest of the unbelieving dead will not be resurrected till the end of the thousand years. So who is the levitical priesthoods ministry going to be to.....likely Yah's people. It's strange that we've always been taught that in the millenium we will be ruling and reigning with Yeshua. Yet, I'm not so sure of that. It seems that it may instead be a time of perfecting of the bride in preparation for the wedding....like the year of perfecting for Esther.

If that is the case, and I'm not mistaken, then those who will be the eternal priesthood...all Israel, the bride, will still need the governance of the levitical priesthood because she has not fully given herself over to her covenant with her betrothed, she is still stiff necked but has turned in repentance. Like Esther had the eunich, perhaps Israel will have the levitical priesthood to teach her how to become a nation of priests as Yeshua intends her to be. It seems that this current time is supposedly for the learning of the bride, but perhaps not. And if not, perhaps we all have more issues than just knowing Torah is not nailed to the cross. Perhaps we should consider that even though we know what the betrothal contract states, we still are not prepared to uphold our end of it. We may need a thousand years of tutoring. :s_omg

What say?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:23 am 

Just subbing. Thank you guys for this timely chat.
I have SO many questions, but I am afraid of being a bother sometimes.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:02 am 

Toshav wrote:
Ezekiel's vision of the temple (chapters 40 -46, I think), is during the millennial kingdom. We see temple system, sacrifices and offerings resume. Presumably this is after the second advent of the messiah when he is ruling.

I know this has been discussed in part on other forums, so be patient with me -- Am I correct in thinking the reason there isn't such a system today is because Israel has been judged, scattered, and there is no temple?

It speaks of sacrificing a bull for a sin offering. If Yahushua's death is a once-for-all offering for sin, why is such an offering necessary? Or was he only the passover lamb?

Or is this not referring to the millennium at all?

Toshav, this passage from Ezekiel is definitely referring to the Millennium. You are correct about the reason sacrifices don't continue under the Old Covenant today: no earthly Temple and no earthly priesthood.

We see that on the first day of the consecration of the altar in the Millennial Temple, a bull will be sacrificed as a sin offering by the Levitical priests (Eze. 43:18-21). On the second day of the consecration of the altar, a kid of the goats is offered as a sin offering (Eze. 43:22), and then a young bull and a ram are to be offered (Eze. 43:23). Every day during this seven-day period when the altar is being consecrated, a goat for a sin offering and a young bull and a ram will be sacrificed (Eze. 43:25-26). On the eighth day, the altar will be holy and ready for the regular burnt offerings and peace offerings, which will occur daily afterward.

Because of a poor understanding of the letter to the Hebrews, most Christians have been taught that Messiah once-and-for-all stopped the need for sacrifices. However, when viewed in the proper context, we see that isn't what Hebrews teaches at all. Let's look at what the author of Hebrews was really talking about, starting immediately after he quotes from the "New Covenant" prophecy (Jer. 31:31-34):

Quote:
HEBREWS 8:13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first [prōtēn] obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away. (NKJV)

The author is NOT saying that the Torah has become obsolete and is vanishing. In fact, Jeremiah states it is the Torah that God will place in the hearts and minds of His people under the New (second) Covenant (Jer. 31:33; cf. Heb. 8:10). The difference between the two covenants will be the PEOPLE. Under the New Covenant, Israel is to be transformed, regenerated, reborn as new creations in Messiah (2 Cor. 5:17).

It is the Old (first) Covenant that was made obsolete when Messiah ascended to heaven after his resurrection and began serving as our High Priest in the heavenly Temple. However, this covenant will not be fully replaced by the New (second) Covenant until Messiah returns and fulfills his duty of reuniting the House of Israel and the House of Judah. Only then will the Old Covenant completely vanish.

Quote:
HEBREWS 9:1 Then indeed, even the first [prōtē] covenant had ordinances of divine service and the earthly sanctuary.
2 For a tabernacle was prepared: the first [prōtē] part, in which was the lampstand, the table, and the showbread, which is called the sanctuary;
3 and behind the second [deuteron] veil, the part of the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of All,
4 which had the golden censer and the ark of the covenant overlaid on all sides with gold, in which were the golden pot that had the manna, Aaron's rod that budded, and the tablets of the covenant;
5 and above it were the cherubim of glory overshadowing the mercy seat. Of these things we cannot now speak in detail. (NKJV)

Here, the author describes the two sections of the tabernacle: The outer Holy Place and the inner Holy of Holies. He does this to set the stage for his contention that these two are symbolic. However, because he desired to make his overall point, he stated that he would not be able to expound on all that needed to be understood about these two sections.

Quote:
HEBREWS 9:6 Now when these things had been thus prepared, the priests always went into the first [prōtēn] part of the tabernacle, performing the services.
7 But into the second [deuteran] part the high priest went alone once a year, not without blood, which he offered for himself and for the people's sins committed in ignorance;
8 the Holy Spirit indicating this, that the way into the Holiest of All was not yet made manifest while the first [prōtēs] tabernacle was still standing.
9 It was symbolic for the present time in which both gifts and sacrifices are offered which cannot make him who performed the service perfect [teleiōsai] in regard to the conscience [suneidēsin] –
10 concerned only with foods and drinks, various washings, and fleshly ordinances imposed until the time of reformation. (NKJV)

The author clearly says that the two parts of the tabernacle are symbolic. Here he uses them to symbolize the two covenants. The Holy Place represents the Old (first) Covenant instituted at Mount Sinai, while the Holy of Holies represents the New (second) Covenant initiated after the death and resurrection of Messiah.

The true meaning of verse 8 has long been obscured by faulty and biased translation. The way it is commonly rendered, the implication is that while the Jerusalem Temple physically stood, the way into the heavenly Holy of Holies was blocked. But we know that the Temple stood for 40 years AFTER the resurrection and ascension of Messiah Yeshua. We also know that the way into the New Covenant (symbolized by the Holy of Holies) WAS available to those called by God during those 40 years.

However, there is a way to translate this passage which does not contradict the author's previous context. "The Holy Spirit is indicating this, that the way into the Holy of Holies [ i.e., the New Covenant] has not yet been disclosed [for the majority of Israel] while the first [prōtēs] part of the tabernacle [i.e., the Old Covenant] still has standing."

Although the offering/sacrificial system was sanctioned under the Law, it had no power to effect an INTERNAL change through its ordinances. The "conscience" spoken of in Heb. 9:9 is the mental awareness by which moral judgments relating to right and wrong are made. The author here is speaking of the "time of reformation" during the Millennium when a spiritual change will cause one's conscience to guide our decisions. The effect of this will be that God's people will cease living according the flesh (Old Covenant) and instead live according to the spirit (New Covenant).

Quote:
HEBREWS 9:11 But Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation.
12 Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with his own blood he entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption.
13 For if the blood of bulls and goats and the ashes of a heifer, sprinkling the unclean, sanctifies for the purifying of the flesh,
14 how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? (NKJV)

Here we have the difference between the two priesthoods clearly spelled out. The Aaronic priesthood, which operates on the earth in this age, could purify the flesh, but it could do nothing for the conscience/human nature. However, through the Melchizedekian priesthood now operating in heaven (and soon to be here on earth in a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem), such a change CAN be effected.

The mention of entering the Holy of Holies once per year (with the blood of goats and calves) is a direct reference to Yom Kippur. In addition to being our Passover sacrifice, Messiah was also the Yom Kippur sacrifice. He cleansed the heavenly Temple with his own blood. Because of this fact, he is also able to cleanse our consciences and effect a change in our very natures.

Quote:
HEBREWS 9:15 And for this reason he is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant [prōtē diathēkē], that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there is a testament [diathēkē], there must also of necessity be the death of the testator [diathemenou].
17 For a testament [diathēkē] is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator [diathemenos] lives. (NKJV)

Many scholars here incorrectly assume that the author of Hebrews is speaking of the Old (first) Covenant as a last will and testament. However, he is actually using a Jewish midrashic play on the Greek word diathēkē to make his point. This word, which is used over 300 times in the Greek Septuagint to translate the Hebrew word berit ("covenant"), was also a legal technical term in the Greek and Roman world for "last will and testament."

The author of Hebrews only compares the Old (first) Covenant to a last will and testament to illustrate the common points between the two. Just as blood had to be spilled to seal God's covenant with Israel at Mount Sinai, so there must also be a death for a last will and testament to come into effect. The author is simply using a form of Jewish rabbinic discourse to make the analogy that Yeshua's death provided the blood necessary to sanctify the New (second) Covenant, as the ensuing verses show:

Quote:
HEBREWS 9:18 Therefore not even the first [prōtē] covenant was dedicated without blood.
19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the Law, he took the blood of calves and goats, with water, scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book itself and all the people,
20 saying, "This is the blood of the covenant which God has commanded you."
21 Then likewise he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle and all the vessels of the ministry.
22 And according to the Law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission. (NKJV)

The author's implication in Heb. 9:22 is that the shed blood of the sacrifices DID provide for the forgiveness of sin under the Old (first) Covenant (as confirmed in the Torah). This is a VERY important point to keep in mind as we get to chapter 10 (especially v. 4).

Quote:
HEBREWS 9:23 Therefore it was necessary that the copies of the things in the heavens should be purified with these, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
24 For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us;
25 not that he should offer himself often, as the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood of another –
26 He then would have had to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now, once at the end of the ages, he has appeared to put away [athetēsin] sin [hamartias-i.e., "the sin nature"] by the sacrifice of himself. (NKJV)

The Greek word translated "put away" or "do away" in Heb. 9:26 is athetēsin, a legal technical term which literally means an "annulment." How is the sacrifice of Messiah going to annul sin? Many Christians have been taught that once they accept the sacrifice of Messiah, their sins (previous and future) are annulled by Yeshua's blood. Is that what the author is saying here? Is he implying that the shed blood of Messiah is some kind of magical "sin eraser" that we are supposed to use whenever we sin?

No. The Greek word translated "sin" here is hamartias. Like many words, it can have a range of meanings. It can refer to the act of sin itself, or it can refer to the sinful nature within mankind. It is this latter meaning that the author intends here. Messiah has appeared to annul or put away our sinful nature. Yes, his blood will provide forgiveness when we sin in ignorance or when we repent after sinning willfully. But the only true way to conquer sin once and for all is to change the very human nature within us that leads us to sin. It is this sin nature that the author now addresses.

Quote:
HEBREWS 9:27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,
28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins [hamartias] of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin [hamartias], for salvation. (NKJV)

Here the author references the full initiation of the New (second) Covenant that Yeshua will establish when he returns from heaven. Under this covenant, God's Spirit will be given to His people and their very natures will be changed.

Quote:
HEBREWS 10:1 For the Law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect.
2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? For the worshipers, once purified, would have had no more consciousness of sins.
3 But in those sacrifices there is a reminder of sins [hamartiōn] every year.
4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins [hamartias-i.e., "the sin natures"]. (NKJV)

In the previous chapter the author stated that the blood of animals DID provide for the "purifying of the flesh" (Heb. 9:13) and the forgiveness of sin (Heb. 9:22) under the Old (first) Covenant. So why would he now state in verse 4 that it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to remove sins? Because he is speaking specifically of our sin nature. It is that nature the blood of animals cannot take away. Only the blood of Yeshua can allow for the transformation of our flawed human nature into his perfect divine nature.

The reference to "sacrifices offered continually year by year" is a specific the Yom Kippur sacrifice, offered only once per year for the sins of the entire nation. The "bulls and goats" were those commanded to be offered on that day, first for the sins of the high priest, and then for the sins of the whole nation (Lev. 16:3, 5, 11, 15, 18, 27). The author is not talking about the entire sacrificial system, but sacrifices specific to that one day.

Quote:
HEBREWS 10:5 Therefore, when he came into the world, he said: "Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, but a body You have prepared for me.
6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You had no pleasure.
7 Then I said, 'Behold, I have come – in the volume of the book it is written of me – to do Your will, O God.' "
8 Previously saying, "Sacrifice and offering, burnt offerings, and offerings for sin You did not desire, nor had pleasure in them" (which are offered according to the Law),
9 then He said, "Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God." He takes away the first [prōton] that he may establish the second [deuteron]. (NKJV)

Many take this passage as a confirmation that the Mosaic sacrificial system was flawed and no longer needed after the death and resurrection of Messiah. However, this conclusion is unjustified. In fact, this quotation from Psalm 40 actually confirms the point that the author has been making, which is that "to OBEY is better than sacrifice" (1 Sam. 15:22). What does God require of us? The Torah says: "To fear Him, to walk in all His ways, and to love and serve Him with all our heart and all our soul" (Deu. 10:12).

Had Adam not sinned, there would have been no need for the sacrificial system. But because his original sin introduced death into the world, there was a need for a system to remove that sin. The sacrificial system provided a way for man's sins to be forgiven, but it did nothing to change the sinful nature of mankind. That is why Messiah came and died. By acceptance of his death and repentance, we have access to God's Spirit, which can change our sinful nature (IF we are willing to deny ourselves and seek God's will above our own).

The author also speaks of Yeshua taking away the FIRST that he may institute the SECOND. Here, the term "first" refers to the sacrifices for sin under the Old Covenant, while "second" refers to the change in the sin nature that can be effected through the sacrifice of Messiah. This is more fully explored by the author in his ensuing comments:

Quote:
HEBREWS 10:10 By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
11 And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins.
12 But this Man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God,
13 from that time waiting till His enemies are made his footstool.
14 For by one offering he has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.
15 But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after He had said before,
16 "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,"
17 then He adds, "Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more."
18 Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin. (NKJV)

The first sacrifices were commanded in the Law, but they could not change the sin nature. Therefore, another sacrifice was needed that COULD change us. God willed that Messiah Yeshua be this sacrifice for us. Sacrifices for sin will no longer be needed when Israel as a nation receives the Holy Spirit and each Israelite has their human nature changed into the nature of God. This aspect of the New Covenant will not be fully achieved until the end of the Millennium, however. Just as believers now have the Holy Spirit to help them become like Messiah, Israel will have this "helper" throughout the 1,000-year reign of Yeshua.

Quote:
HEBREWS 10:19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20 by a new and living way which he consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, his flesh,
21 and having a High Priest over the house of God,
22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.
23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.
24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works,
25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,
27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries.
28 Anyone who has rejected Moses' law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
30 For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The LORD will judge His people."
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
32 But recall the former days in which, after you were illuminated, you endured a great struggle with sufferings:
33 partly while you were made a spectacle both by reproaches and tribulations, and partly while you became companions of those who were so treated;
34 for you had compassion on me in my chains, and joyfully accepted the plundering of your goods, knowing that you have a better and an enduring possession for yourselves in heaven.
35 Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward.
36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:
37 "For yet a little while, and He who is coming will come and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith; but if anyone draws back, My soul has no pleasure in him."
39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul. (NKJV)

The author wraps up his discussion of the sacrifices by exhorting the messianic Jews to fully accept the sacrifice of Yeshua and be reconciled to God the Father. His entire point in this section is that a change in human nature is only available through the Messiah.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:13 pm 

Excellent job, Nabi! :yahoo: Thanks!

"Blessed is He who comes in the name of YHVH!" ~~~ Mattiyahu 23:39

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:27 pm 

That was some good stuff right there Nabi!

What a world of difference it makes to read it like that! Also, it sure does answer the frustration of why we fail at times at not sinning.

So, just to make sure I am understanding correctly, the answer to the original op is that the sacrifices seen in the op scripture is with regard to the sanctifying of the new temple and the priests?

We can know that some sin does continue because for example, a nation who fails to show up at Jerusalem for the moedim will experience drought.
So, animal sacrifce continues for physical sin?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:36 pm 

Nabi, This is what I've been trying to work through and get a grip on lately. I was on the right track, and you filled in the rest of the blanks. You've been an instrument of Yah today....a sweet sound. Thanks sis. :clapping:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:48 pm 

priest wrote:
Nabi, This is what I've been trying to work through and get a grip on lately. I was on the right track, and you filled in the rest of the blanks. You've been an instrument of Yah today....a sweet sound. Thanks sis. :clapping:

I think Nabi is a bro. Are you a bro or a sis, Nabs?

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:58 am 

Judith wrote:
That was some good stuff right there Nabi!

What a world of difference it makes to read it like that! Also, it sure does answer the frustration of why we fail at times at not sinning.

So, just to make sure I am understanding correctly, the answer to the original op is that the sacrifices seen in the op scripture is with regard to the sanctifying of the new temple and the priests?

We can know that some sin does continue because for example, a nation who fails to show up at Jerusalem for the moedim will experience drought.
So, animal sacrifce continues for physical sin?

There will be sacrifices during the Millennium because the majority of people will still be flesh and blood, and therefore subject to their carnal (fleshly) nature. Thankfully, the corrupting influence of Satan and his minions will NOT be present, so we won't see the level and types of sin we see now. We know that sin offerings will continue because Ezekiel is shown the tables where the sin offerings, burnt offerings, and trespass offerings are to be slain (Eze. 40:39), as well as several other details regarding the sin offerings (Eze. 42:13; 44:29; 45:17; 46:20).

I'm glad that this was helpful; I know that Hebrews gave me heartburn for a long time. For me, the key was recognizing that Messiah did not nullify the role of the entire sacrificial system, but rather fulfilled the the symbolism of the Passover sacrifice and the Yom Kippur sacrifice. Paul speaks about Yeshua being our Passover sacrifice (1 Cor. 5:7-8) because he was speaking to the spiritual firstborn who were/are being called in this age (the first stage of Yah's plan for the salvation of mankind). The author of Hebrews spoke of Yeshua fulfilling the role of the Yom Kippur sacrifice (Heb. 9:28; cf. Lev. 16:9, 15). But he had to specifically state that Messiah would only die ONCE to make it clear that Yeshua's one death served as the fulfillment of the Passover and Yom Kippur types.

Toshav wrote:
I think Nabi is a bro. Are you a bro or a sis, Nabs?

I'm a bro:-)...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:29 am 

Sorry Nabi, I dunno why I was confused there. :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:30 am 

priest wrote:

Not a problem, no offense taken ;-)...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:34 am 

priest wrote:

It happens. Everyone on every board I'm on thinks I'm a bro. :s_dunno