Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:13 pm 

the saint wrote:
Simone wrote:
I am interested in seeing this information that states pork causes type 1.

Mine was caused by gall stones blocking the pancreas. I became a type 1 as an adult. There are several type 1's in my DH's family, it has been hereditary. I have doctors from the Cleveland Clinic and the best neurologist in the state. Never once has pork been mentioned as a possibility. I have not ate pork for a good while now, so I am obedient to this rule.

Previously you stated this was a cult place Saint, now you say you are here to fellowship. odd.

the last comment was neither necessary or in my opinion true.

How does this help your witness?

ARE you stating you didn't post that this place was a cult???????

THE STARS IN HEAVEN ARE MY WITNESS. DONE DEAL.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:16 pm 

Toshav wrote:
the saint wrote:

I for one accept your apology and hope we can get along here with good discussions about Scripture. :good:

Then use scripture, Saint. We are sick and tired of your drive-by smart ass comments that aren't backed up with anything. Good discussions about scripture? I don't think I've EVER seen you quote scripture.

I'm sitting here trying to feel charitable, trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but all I can think is, "Why the heck is he here?" Do you love being a troll that much that you come here too and start trolling again?

Being disagreed with doesn't bother me. But it sure does when you CLAIM to be discussing scripture but never use it to defend you position. If the discussion is about doctrine and you can't use scripture to say why you believe what you believe then butt out.

Welcome to the board.

Thank you and Amen.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:58 pm 

Simone wrote:
the saint wrote:
Simone wrote:
I am interested in seeing this information that states pork causes type 1.

Mine was caused by gall stones blocking the pancreas. I became a type 1 as an adult. There are several type 1's in my DH's family, it has been hereditary. I have doctors from the Cleveland Clinic and the best neurologist in the state. Never once has pork been mentioned as a possibility. I have not ate pork for a good while now, so I am obedient to this rule.

Previously you stated this was a cult place Saint, now you say you are here to fellowship. odd.

the last comment was neither necessary or in my opinion true.

How does this help your witness?

ARE you stating you didn't post that this place was a cult???????

THE STARS IN HEAVEN ARE MY WITNESS. DONE DEAL.

It would appear that is what I am stating.

did you have the post where I said it?

The Stars in Heaven are your witness..... that's cute. :s_biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:05 pm 

temu wrote:
Toshav wrote:
Then use scripture, Saint. We are sick and tired of your drive-by smart ass comments that aren't backed up with anything. Good discussions about scripture? I don't think I've EVER seen you quote scripture.

I'm sitting here trying to feel charitable, trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but all I can think is, "Why the heck is he here?" Do you love being a troll that much that you come here too and start trolling again?

Being disagreed with doesn't bother me. But it sure does when you CLAIM to be discussing scripture but never use it to defend you position. If the discussion is about doctrine and you can't use scripture to say why you believe what you believe then butt out.

Welcome to the board.

saint is the type that places like survivalistboards needs. Lot's of posts to support web traffic and money in pockets for kev because of adds, but ever-lacking in anything of substance. Just, as you said, drive-byes and mocking comments.

Hopefully aryan/sackson jackson will return to their nest soon and keep saint company. He can find no troll help here.

:s_wink

are insults the way you want to go here Terry?

What would Joshua say to you about this?

I have needed no backup here, I am on my own and so far it seems like you are the ones tossing the insults.

isnt that the sign of a failed debate when the other tosses insults and uses profane language?

I know you are upset about getting the BAN HAMMER at SB but you need to let it go. anger will only make you hate and that's certainly not a good witness.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:18 pm 

Oh, I am sorry you feel insulted by my observations of your behavior over the years. Sorry also I pointed out Action Jackson and his aryan beliefs. Perhaps you were absent when he got schooled on his eve/serpent sex scandal?

If I wanted to return to SB I could. Surely you know that, right? I could just as easily return there as I could ban you from this place.

:s_cool

If you have a debate to make, by all means make one. It would certainly be turning a new leaf for you.

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:22 pm 

temu wrote:
Oh, I am sorry you feel insulted by my observations of your behavior over the years. Sorry also I pointed out Action Jackson and his aryan beliefs. Perhaps you were absent when he got schooled on his eve/serpent sex scandal?

If I wanted to return to SB I could. Surely you know that, right? I could just as easily return there as I could ban you from this place.

If you have a debate to make, by all means make one. It would certainly be turning a new leaf for you.

sure you could Terry. So what are you waiting for? ban me and return to the SB triumphant. :s_biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm 

the saint wrote:
temu wrote:

sure you could Terry. So what are you waiting for? ban me and return to the SB triumphant. :s_biggrin

SB mods are too sissy; as are those who hide behind their skirts.

If anyone really wants to be banned, just ask.

I'm your huckleberry.

:s_tongue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:31 pm 

temu wrote:
[.

sure you could Terry. So what are you waiting for? ban me and return to the SB triumphant. :s_biggrin[/quote]

SB mods are too sissy; as are those who hide behind their skirts.

If anyone really wants to be banned, just ask.

I'm your huckleberry.

:s_tongue[/quote]

yep..... :s_biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:34 pm 

DP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:35 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:40 pm 

temu wrote:

well let me know when your gonna ban me and come back to the SB, Ill throw you a party over there. :dirol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:51 pm 

Cute is it.

Psalm 19: 1-4 The heavens declare the glory of God; The skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; Night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, Their words to the ends of the world.

Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.

Proverbs 13:5 A righteous man hates lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and comes to shame.

Proverbs 14:5 A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.

1 John 2:4 The one who says, "I have come to know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:59 pm 

this is already bringing the foul ways from over there

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:06 pm 

Simone wrote:
Cute is it.

Psalm 19: 1-4 The heavens declare the glory of God; The skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; Night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, Their words to the ends of the world.

Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.

Proverbs 13:5 A righteous man hates lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and comes to shame.

Proverbs 14:5 A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.

1 John 2:4 The one who says, "I have come to know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

James 4:16 But now you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.

shall we continue to insult each other with scripture?

Im game.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:09 pm 

Simone wrote:
this is already bringing the foul ways from over there

yes its just terrible that someone is bringing an opposing view to your posts.

It would be nice if everyone agreed with your view of God but they just don't.

Now how one handles those who don't agree shows their character. :good:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:57 pm 

NM I am not wallowing the muck you drag here, I already know you speak false. proof above.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:16 am 

Simone wrote:
NM I am not wallowing the muck you drag here, I already know you speak false. proof above.

Yeah. It's best just to ignore the child. Way too starved for attention this one.

:good:

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:53 am 

temu wrote:
Toshav wrote:

Welcome to the board.

saint is the type that places like survivalistboards needs. Lot's of posts to support web traffic and money in pockets for kev because of adds, but ever-lacking in anything of substance. Just, as you said, drive-byes and mocking comments.

Funny, "drive bys and mocking comments" are what I supposedly got banned for back in 2011. Apparently I was "mocking" the wrong crowd. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 pm 

Thats it guys? really? I offer my comments on this thread which was a pity me thread in the first place and you guys think Im mocking you?

seriously.

You broke the rules and ya got banned from another board... be adults and deal with it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:52 pm 

Simone wrote:

So I guess your answer is no.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:56 pm 

JGIT wrote:
Funny, "drive bys and mocking comments" are what I supposedly got banned for back in 2011. Apparently I was "mocking" the wrong crowd. :lol:

Even funnier still, although a mocking of saint himself, he got an award/medal at SB for most posts in a month! Talk about being used and not even knowing it.

Yes, they gave awards for blah, blah, blah.

And saint got it.

Lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:15 pm 

Quote:
However to me it crosses the line when someone (anyone) without the authority to do so tells others they have it wrong, I have yet to see this as a valid or useful witnessing tool in all of my 35 years of witnessing to others.

There is also no advantage to bashing anyone's beliefs in order to "win" them to God, all this does is creates animosity and pain.

I understand what you're saying here about style of witnessing, and the pain it can cause when such an 'in your face' approach is taken. I've done my own share of witnessing too. In some cases, tenderness/gentleness IS the way to go. Just in running through this thread I see a lot of defensive posturing taking place and that's out of pain, too. I think you're the 'sounding board' here for the moment.

I wasn't heavily engaged in the 'wars' over there and so I can't single out your particular style in those wars. I only know a couple of the folks that were involved because I was familiar with them through other forums. Is there a cause that any should doubt your sincerity? If there is..then amends need to be made there, and if not, then I think everybody really needs to take a deep breath, regoup, and think about what's being said here. Back off the forest so y'all can see the trees.

BECAUSE I don't have a dog in this particular fight (ie overflow from the other place) my friends...those who live in this house...you're looking pretty aggressive at a visitor and this isn't going to bode well for you down the road. I'm looking at this from the perspective of others who also don't have the back ground history and I hate to say this, but it really is looking like dog pile on the rabbit. I'm seeing Saint, who IS a guest, minding his manners in this house. I know it's hard to see from where you are at, but not hard to see from this other vantage point.

Please, start fresh..clean slate..both sides. Forgive..letting go IS forgiving. Will you all who are hurt, consider that? Please?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:34 pm 

Quote:
However to me it crosses the line when someone (anyone) without the authority to do so tells others they have it wrong, I have yet to see this as a valid or useful witnessing tool in all of my 35 years of witnessing to others.

Saint,
I'd like to address an item or two here just to clarify some understanding.

This--> "without the authority to do so"

What constitutes 'authority', in your opinion? Not a trick question either. I have an opinion of my own, but it's yours I'm seeking to understand.

I'll address more on the rest of the quote a little later.

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:17 am 

Judith wrote:
Quote:

There is also no advantage to bashing anyone's beliefs in order to "win" them to God, all this does is creates animosity and pain.

I understand what you're saying here about style of witnessing, and the pain it can cause when such an 'in your face' approach is taken. I've done my own share of witnessing too. In some cases, tenderness/gentleness IS the way to go. Just in running through this thread I see a lot of defensive posturing taking place and that's out of pain, too. I think you're the 'sounding board' here for the moment.

I wasn't heavily engaged in the 'wars' over there and so I can't single out your particular style in those wars. I only know a couple of the folks that were involved because I was familiar with them through other forums. Is there a cause that any should doubt your sincerity? If there is..then amends need to be made there, and if not, then I think everybody really needs to take a deep breath, regoup, and think about what's being said here. Back off the forest so y'all can see the trees.

BECAUSE I don't have a dog in this particular fight (ie overflow from the other place) my friends...those who live in this house...you're looking pretty aggressive at a visitor and this isn't going to bode well for you down the road. I'm looking at this from the perspective of others who also don't have the back ground history and I hate to say this, but it really is looking like dog pile on the rabbit. I'm seeing Saint, who IS a guest, minding his manners in this house. I know it's hard to see from where you are at, but not hard to see from this other vantage point.

Please, start fresh..clean slate..both sides. Forgive..letting go IS forgiving. Will you all who are hurt, consider that? Please?

:s_thumbsup