Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:52 am 

Lot's of "looks inside" links in the thread too (the most dangerous book in the world).

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/show ... p?t=174225

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:57 pm 

Ah! Thanks Nabi; thanks Terry! I love adding good finds to my library. Will have to get me a copy shortly....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:21 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:
Ah! Thanks Nabi; thanks Terry! I love adding good finds to my library. Will have to get me a copy shortly....

Get it before black x-mass (part of his 'predictive fiction').

:o

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:01 pm 

OK...Rhonda just called...kinda planted a bug with her about all this, and tying it in with the news in Syria. How many times have we read Is. 17:1??? Always something new about THAT day...

Isa 17:1 The message concerning Damascus. “See, Damascus ceases to be a city, and shall become a heap of ruins.

Isa 17:2 “The cities of Aroʽĕr are forsaken, they are for flocks which shall lie down, with no one to frighten.

Isa 17:3 “And the stronghold shall cease from Ephrayim, and the reign from Damascus, and the remnant of Aram be as the esteem of the sons of Yisra’ĕl,” declares יהוה of hosts.

Isa 17:4 “And in that day it shall be that the esteem of Yaʽaqoḇ wanes, and the fatness of his flesh grows lean.

Isa 17:5 “And it shall be as when the harvester gathers the grain, and reaps the heads with his arm. And it shall be as he who gathers heads of grain in the Valley of Repha’im.

Isa 17:6 “And gleaning grapes shall be left in it, like the shaking of an olive tree, two or three olives at the top of the uppermost branch, four or five in its most fruit-bearing branches,” declares יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl.

Isa 17:7 In that day man shall look to his Maker, and his eyes turn to the Set-apart One of Yisra’ĕl.

Isa 17:8 And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands; and he shall not see that which his own fingers made, nor the Ashĕrim nor the sun-pillars.

Isa 17:9 In that day his strong cities become like a forsaken forest and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Yisra’ĕl. And it shall become a ruin.

It really could be a black christmas if these things just 'happened' to coincide.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:57 pm 

Good thing I get to stay home!