Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Non GMO seeds
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:28 am 

MrsNesbit wrote:
Theres that guy. Did you come to Oregon Terry? Be fun for all of us to meet someday.

Oh I have been to Oregon, but not recently. That pic was near here. Where did you meet Eric? Does he live close to you?

Yep...a meet would be fun!

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:30 am 

Texas Jon wrote:
Found this on youtube:

That's the one!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:48 am 

http://www.naturalnews.com/037249_GMO_s ... amage.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/037262_GMO_M ... ebate.html

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:56 am 

Karen is in panic mode...you probably didn't get your emails answered...

URGENT PRAYER...MY IPAD IS STUCK THE BUTTON I push to get into mail won't work....ALL OF ERICS PALEO AND OUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS ETC ARE IN HERE...IM HOPING YOU CAN GET THIS EMAIL...I CAN'T READ ANY SENT TO ME.THIS IS CATASTROPHIC THAT THE PALEO INFO AND CONTACTS IS NOW STUCK IN UN-OBTAINIUM LAND ....!!!!!!I AM GOING INTO APPLE TODAY AND SEE IF THEY HAVE ANY ANSWERS OTHER THAN ANOTHER IPAD...WHICH 1..THERE IS NO MONEY FOR ..AND 2 WOULDN'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF ALL OUR STUFF BEING LOST OR IS THERE SOME WAY TO GET INFO FROM INSIDE HERE AND TRANSFER WITH THAT BUTTON NOT WORKING.....YIKES...HELPYAH...THIS IS WORSE THAN NO HOT WATER...THIS IS BEING IN HOT WATER

I just called her to try to settle her down.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:01 pm 

temu wrote:

URGENT PRAYER...MY IPAD IS STUCK THE BUTTON I push to get into mail won't work....ALL OF ERICS PALEO AND OUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS ETC ARE IN HERE...IM HOPING YOU CAN GET THIS EMAIL...I CAN'T READ ANY SENT TO ME.THIS IS CATASTROPHIC THAT THE PALEO INFO AND CONTACTS IS NOW STUCK IN UN-OBTAINIUM LAND ....!!!!!!I AM GOING INTO APPLE TODAY AND SEE IF THEY HAVE ANY ANSWERS OTHER THAN ANOTHER IPAD...WHICH 1..THERE IS NO MONEY FOR ..AND 2 WOULDN'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF ALL OUR STUFF BEING LOST OR IS THERE SOME WAY TO GET INFO FROM INSIDE HERE AND TRANSFER WITH THAT BUTTON NOT WORKING.....YIKES...HELPYAH...THIS IS WORSE THAN NO HOT WATER...THIS IS BEING IN HOT WATER

What??? I have just been chatting it up with Karen. Last email from her was last night. Yah, take care of this situation!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:24 pm 

temu wrote:
MrsNesbit wrote:
Theres that guy. Did you come to Oregon Terry? Be fun for all of us to meet someday.

Oh I have been to Oregon, but not recently. That pic was near here. Where did you meet Eric? Does he live close to you?

Whats funny is it was Eric's chart my husband brought home from work one day. They had extras they were throwing out cause the color job on them wasn't good enough.
He said "I don't know what it is...but thought you might be interested"
I thought it was colorful though I had no idea what it meant.

Less than 3 months later we started attended Restoration Fellowship in Salem. Met Eric there. DH talked to him outside the Mingled Seed conference also. He also did Hebrew classes when he hooked up with Jaime F.
We didn't do the heb. classes but I've always thought E was just a down to earth guy. Humble and sweet. Talks way over my head, but interesting none the less.

Pisses me off that Nehemiah said that about him. This last Sukkot (I WILL NEVER DO A CONFERENCE STYLE SUKKOT AGAIN REGARDLESS OF WHAT POPULAR OPINION SAYS) he did some kind of 'guest appearance' at our Sukkot and it was...bleh. Totally just trying to sell stuff and using every salesman trip in the book. :s_mad

is this lashon hara?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:56 pm 

MrsNesbit wrote:
temu wrote:
MrsNesbit wrote:

Whats funny is it was Eric's chart my husband brought home from work one day. They had extras they were throwing out cause the color job on them wasn't good enough.
He said "I don't know what it is...but thought you might be interested"
I thought it was colorful though I had no idea what it meant.

Less than 3 months later we started attended Restoration Fellowship in Salem. Met Eric there. DH talked to him outside the Mingled Seed conference also. He also did Hebrew classes when he hooked up with Jaime F.
We didn't do the heb. classes but I've always thought E was just a down to earth guy. Humble and sweet. Talks way over my head, but interesting none the less.

Pisses me off that Nehemiah said that about him. This last Sukkot (I WILL NEVER DO A CONFERENCE STYLE SUKKOT AGAIN REGARDLESS OF WHAT POPULAR OPINION SAYS) he did some kind of 'guest appearance' at our Sukkot and it was...bleh. Totally just trying to sell stuff and using every salesman trip in the book. :s_mad

is this lashon hara?

Well I'll be! Interesting! Ah...the chart...and I've often had to ask Eric to dumb it down a notch...he cocks his head, gives you that funny look like 'what...your not getting ALL this?' :s_omg

Yeah...the Nehemiah 'rage'. Sheesh. :s_no

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:37 am 

Texas Jon wrote:
temu wrote:

What??? I have just been chatting it up with Karen. Last email from her was last night. Yah, take care of this situation!

She is happy now...they gave her a NEW I-pad...busy transferring everything now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:53 am 

MrsNesbit wrote:
oh wow. I have been using canola oil for years as a 'healthier alternative' to vegetable oil. I also fed my 8 yr old dd solely soy formula. :( :(

I've been really trying to eat as natural of a diet as possible the last month because food is starting to scare me. The more I learn, the more I see that tptb are fattening us up like livestock on crap food. :(
Its so expensive to try and eat non processed foods. I'm not giving up though...

I have read that canola oil is 1 molecule away from being plastic.