Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:16 am 

http://www.inthatday.net/892376/ThreeFoldPrinciple.pdf

Read it, and read it again to let it sink in.

Thoughts?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:14 am 

I am on page 5. I understand the part about the 3 Kingdom ages but do not understand the "30-60-100 principle".

He says don't read further till this is understood. LOL I am scratching my head.

Maybe it is just too late and I am tired. I will try to re-read over that part tomorrow. Sounds like a very interesting and important teaching.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:11 am 

I tied to read this and TBH it lost me. It all sounds like hard work whereas I am a simple man and am hoping with a childlike faith in Yeshua and that his sacrifice will suffice.
If I get time I may attempt another go but it seems that the guy is overthinking quite a lot.

Yeh-va-reh-cheh-cha Yahveh veh-yeesh-meh-reh-cha
Ya-air Yahveh pa-naiv ay-leych-cha vee-chu-neh-cha
Yee-sa Yahveh pa-nahv ay-leyh-cha veh-ya-same leh-cha
Shalom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:08 pm 

Vectorwoman wrote:
I am on page 5. I understand the part about the 3 Kingdom ages but do not understand the "30-60-100 principle".

He says don't read further till this is understood. LOL I am scratching my head.

Maybe it is just too late and I am tired. I will try to re-read over that part tomorrow. Sounds like a very interesting and important teaching.

30/60/100 = Degrees in the Kingdom

30 - Faith only. The outer court (Court of the Gentiles) aka outer darkness. Will be the most populated

60 - Knew of Torah, but disobeyed. Inner court.

100 - Obeyed Torah to its fullest. The elect. Holy of Holies. Will be least populated.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:12 pm 

Yeramiyahu wrote:
I tied to read this and TBH it lost me. It all sounds like hard work whereas I am a simple man and am hoping with a childlike faith in Yeshua and that his sacrifice will suffice.

It does more than suffice. This is not about entrance into the kingdom. Belief is all that is needed.

But what position you are relegated in His Kingdom depends on your level of obedience. This theory attempts to explain what those positions are and how they are delegated.

Quote:
If I get time I may attempt another go but it seems that the guy is overthinking quite a lot.

To me, it is the only idea regarding His Kingdom that makes sense.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:19 pm 

lemon_fresh wrote:
http://www.inthatday.net/892376/ThreeFoldPrinciple.pdf

Read it, and read it again to let it sink in.

Thoughts?

Great article, Lemon.

I have had the same thought[s] just never put them together with the 30,60,100.

To me the idea [article] goes along with Zec 13:9

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, YHVH is my God.

Which then makes sense, to me, the Bride/wedding supper comes after the MK.

Does the author have a website or a blog where I could read his other articles?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:30 pm 

I also enjoyed it, but only read it once...like lemon advised; I'll need to read it again and try to shake it out better. We definately know what we do effects Kingdom standing...time to make our momma's proud! :s_biggrin

Brad had a 30/60/100 connection with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

"Abraham was 100 years old when Isaac was born- Isaac was 60 when Jacob was born- and Joseph was 30.... a hidden meaning refering to Abraham's seed/word- Torah..."

(from Masters comment @ waytozion forum)

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:14 pm 

Quote:
"Abraham was 100 years old when Isaac was born- Isaac was 60 when Jacob was born- and Joseph was 30.... a hidden meaning refering to Abraham's seed/word- Torah..."

I do not believe what my eyes are seeing!!

I spent a good part of the afternoon today trying to figure out how old Isaac was when Jacob was born, and how old Jacob was when he died, and I started with Abraham listing known ages with mile markers such as how old he was when Isaac was born, how old Isaac was when Jacob was born, and how old Jacob was when he got married. Those are details that normally don't concern me, but I'm making a sincere effort to be more attentive to details like that so that I can be more sensitive to Yah's teachings, and guidance in my life, so I can do a better job in relationship with him, and in service to him.

Now, I started reading the article when the post was first made, and my eyes glazed over pretty quickly into it. And that's why I held my tongue and didn't give an opinion of the article..didn't want to be rude or discouraging. I wasn't in the mood for it and had other studies going on that I was working on that took up my head space.

So, today when I set out to read the Torah portion, I prayed and asked Yah to help me with details that I normally miss ..and the rest is history. Now I have to go back and read the article lol!

Lately it's been a LOT of this type of thing where I pray and Yah answers...quickly...like right now, or even tomorrow lol! It's really blowing my mind and I'm loving it!