Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Yeshua and sinning
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:19 pm 

Last edited by Simone on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:53 pm 

Nope, not frustrated yet :) This is good practice and causes me to dig deeper.

Let's see if I can find a different approach.

What I WANT to do is put up the link to Erick Bissel's Paleo Hebrew seminar. Each video is from 7-15 min. long. so you can click through each segment, one at a time if you can do short videos on your net connection. I'm going to put up the link just in case. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... B3z-_0o_A#!

That link is to part one, and you can access the rest from there if you want to see the whole thing. Be forewarned, that some of the upper numbers in the 20's are repeats..someone goofed the files in the uploading.

If all you can do is watch one or a few, then it will help you to understand better what I'm going to TRY and say..dunno how good it will come out lol!

א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט יכ ך ל מ ם נ ן ס ע פף צ ץ ק ר ש ת

Just in case you weren't able to watch the video's, I'm going to assume that you have looked at the aleph bet a bit, and that you are aware that each letter has a meaning that reveals some aspect of Yah, or man's relationship with Yah.

And, that the sages say that they are the foundation of the universe. If in fact, they ARE the foundation of creation, which one is the creation?

It doesn't matter for the sake of this discussion whether the paleo hebrew is used, or the square script. Each is a pictograph and each is dependent upon the other. Each letter is carefully chosen for each word, because each of the letters themselves have meanings and those meanings combined affect the meaning of the word they form. And this is why even though some letters have the same sounds, one letter is choses over another in the formation of the word. An example might be the sheen. If the dot is on one side, the sheen makes an S sound, but if the dot is on the other side, sheen makes an SH sound. A Samech makes an S sound also so in the formation of a word, why would one use a Samech instead of the sheen with the s sound dot? Because the samech has a different meaning as a letter which impacts the definition of the entire word.

If the entire aleph bet is used to make the word, which one is the word?

And, of all the words in the Torah, which one is the word of Yah?

The answer is the same for all three questions. The answer is...ALL of them.

Now, let's look at this scripture:

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:04 pm 

You really have to see Eric in action. So hard to explain the connections between the letters...kinda like if you have a single letter it means something...two letters, something else...though a reflection of both...three letters, all those things compounded. Then, you have root word sets that are influenced by the letter in front or behind...etc., etc.

But yes Judith, Yeshua most definately is THE Aleph-Tau...the fulness, the embodiment; The Word of Yah.

I have two recordings in a drop box that lemon suggested, available to all. Plus I see someone is posting his CA visit on YouTube now.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHMvKF1 ... re=g-all-u

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:48 pm 

Quote:
But yes Judith, Yeshua most definately is THE Aleph-Tau...the fulness, the embodiment; The Word of Yah.

Thanks for the encouragement on this! I hope Simone grasps it because she's so good at those riddle things ...like kaballah...and I just am not at all lol!

Because I was going to next include the scripture about the fullness of the G-dhead, bodily....and see what could be found from Torah to support it.

All of the patriarchs in the Brit HaDasha used the OT to show how and why Yeshuah is THE foretold Messiah. There was no NT then. The NT comprises an eye witness, historical account of the life of Yeshuah, who is is, why he came, and what happens next.

Paul uses a rabbinical style, unfamiliar to my natural way of thinking, but the more I read of him, the more I want to dig into Torah and see what he saw, understand why he wraps things together the way he did, and presents the conclusions he presents.

This Erick dude asks the most astounding questions as he teaches to show us why he explored the avenues he explored. Who in the world would think up a question like...if you were in the position of a Hey, what would a Yod look like?

Simone would! And, she's so good at taking those 'convoluted' thoughts and making sense out of them. If not on paper, then at least verbally.

I just KNOW, that if she can grasp this, watch out! Cuz she'll be heaven on wheels with flame throwers with her ability to reach those of like mind. She'll know where to go, what to say, how to say it. That girl can really talk.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:30 pm 

LOL aww Judy you are so awesome. I did begin watching the Paleo videos, I believe I got part-way through number 2. I will watch them all. I do sometimes have a time getting video to load on this internet, and then sometimes it goes just fine, its a pain. Are they the same ones you sent me on cd, Temu?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:54 pm 

No...Judith is referring to the 60 hour seminar, not what we recorded.

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:34 pm 

The ones I recommended that she watch due to her internet issues is the shorter ones..under 15 min. long each.

And then there's the 60 hour ones that even I would have a difficult time sitting through lol! If you already sent the short ones, then there's no need for her to fuss with the net trying to watch the short ones.

BTW, isn't that something??!!! You sent her what I recommended and I had NO idea you sent it? That's another WOW for Yah!! Talk about people being on the same page around here lol!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:42 am 

Ok wow, I watched to video 5 last night. It started making sense by the second letter. I can't wait to watch more, hopefully tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:07 am 

Oh, I wanted to also say that something came to me last night after I watched those, why the Hebrew reads right to left and not left to right..everything starts with the right, the right hand, the right pillar, and the left is completion..

I have notebooks with scribbles lying everywhere here...lol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:22 am 

Simone wrote:
Oh, I wanted to also say that something came to me last night after I watched those, why the Hebrew reads right to left and not left to right..everything starts with the right, the right hand, the right pillar, and the left is completion..

I have notebooks with scribbles lying everywhere here...lol

Well I'll be....
This kind of thing is exactly what I'm talking about when I say heaven on wheels with flame throwers... (think Ezekiel's chariot).

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:58 pm 

lol Judy you are awesomesauce as Lemon says.

Ok. There is something with the mem here.

It is buzzing around me.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:30 pm 

Was the word the water?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:30 pm 

Last edited by Simone on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:40 pm 

Last edited by Simone on Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:23 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=womeUgBxQXY&feature=plcp

Is the above link the one you were watching? I watched the short ones and it seems that he's says a few different things which each one.

What I grasped from what I listened to at the link above is that mem is a 'feminine' letter, a nurturing. The nun would be like a fish in water (from another video) or an embryo or baby in the water in the womb. It is hidden until water bursts forth and brings forth that which is hidden.

Another thing I grasped which ties into what you said above is the chaos aspect and the smooth clear aspect. I.e. Y'shuah came into chaos to bring clarity.

And yet still, going backwards, the division of the water from the water, the earth from the water, light from the darkness gives us further divisions, but also shows us the duality of expression of G-d. We're going to see this duality of expression throughout the entire Tanach from Genesis to Revelation, where divisions occur throughout, and are CONSISTANT with the very nature of G-d.

These are just a few of my thoughts regarding Mem and Nun from the video above.

Since I watched what I think are a different set of videos, I'm trying to get onto the same page as you because it's a bit easier for me to do that with my internet connection than it is for you. The basic concepts are the same but he uses different word pictures in the different sets although the concepts turn out the same lol!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:56 pm 

Thanks Judy!

I am up to part 13. All I can say is wow.