Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:30 pm 

MrsNesbit wrote:
Judith wrote:
It's not everyplace that home births happen. I'm so glad you got to have your child at home! I LOVE home births. I've been to many as I actually got to work with a home birthing team, once upon a long time ago! :)

Nice big baby, too! Congrats!!

Thanks Judith!
She is #4 at home for us, and my second largest (third babe was 10 4...fat squishes lol) but she was my first home birth after the still born I attended as a doula 3 years ago. I had a lot of fear and felt like I was dying this time around.

To tell you the truth, I think I am scared of birth now. Isn't that bad? Do it four times, help@ births through the years and now...I'm scared of it.

Silliest thing!
I did find some healing and if there is ever another babe (we leave our fert. in His hands which is a HUGE act of faith for us) than I know I'll be strong..

(((((((HUGS Anna)))))) How you doing? Do you want me to send you some calendula oil?

I am hitting some rough spots. The treatments are a big challenge for sure. They are even talking possible blood transfusion soon. I told my nurse, "If it comes down to that; I will end treatments. I don't believe in them." It's ok though. I have been on the tx. for 3 months now. Hopefully my 3 month blood work will show that the virus is undetectable. See they keep you on for a year because even if it shows undetected in the blood there can be some being sneaky hiding in the liver. I prayed to God, to not allow me to be kept on tx, any longer than needed to beat the virus, that when I have beat it, let my body show that I need to be taken off. It seems to be coming down to that. He created my liver, He most certainly can kill it.

Sure, Canandula oil sounds lovely. Let me know the shipping costs and all. I will message you w/ my address.
Thanks

Post subject: UPDATE
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:19 am 

I am now at the 6 month mark w/ 6 months to go. The virus is still showing undetectable.

Thank you Yeshua.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:13 am 

We all love you VW.....this is most welcome news!!! :yahoo:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:49 am 

Good News is THE way to start the day! Thank you Abba!

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:07 am 

Amen!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:44 am 

Praise God!

Joshua 24:14-15

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:33 am 

Bless YHVH for his mercy!!

Post subject: Re: UPDATE
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:20 am 

Vectorwoman wrote:
I am now at the 6 month mark w/ 6 months to go. The virus is still showing undetectable.

Thank you Yeshua.

:friends:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:28 pm 

I quit treatments on Easter. I could no longer handle the side effect of the treatments. I was on the for 6 and 1/2 months. I got some blood test results back today.

I am still showing zero viral load; and all my other blood work including liver enzymes is normal. I am not out of the woods yet. The virus can still come back; but I am hopeful.
I am eating and drinking things that are good for my liver. I am taking herbal supplements that are good for my liver. It is in God's hands now.

Keep me in your prayers.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:09 pm 

Vectorwoman wrote:
I quit treatments on Easter. I could no longer handle the side effect of the treatments. I was on the for 6 and 1/2 months. I got some blood test results back today.

I am still showing zero viral load; and all my other blood work including liver enzymes is normal. I am not out of the woods yet. The virus can still come back; but I am hopeful.
I am eating and drinking things that are good for my liver. I am taking herbal supplements that are good for my liver. It is in God's hands now.

Keep me in your prayers.

Thanks be to Him for still showing zero viral load. :s_smile It seems like it has been a difficult past half-year for you. We appreciate your posts here even though it must have been hard to focus on anything else when coping with the side effects of the treatments.

Prayers sent for complete and permanent healing. Peace and blessings to you.

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:03 am 

Toshav wrote:
Vectorwoman wrote:

Keep me in your prayers.

Thanks be to Him for still showing zero viral load. :s_smile It seems like it has been a difficult past half-year for you. We appreciate your posts here even though it must have been hard to focus on anything else when coping with the side effects of the treatments.

Prayers sent for complete and permanent healing. Peace and blessings to you.

Amein.

Will be praying for you, dear sister.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:42 am 

Thanks, my friends. :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:54 pm 

How long do you think before you will begin to feel better now that you're off the meds?

I'm so glad to hear that everything looks clean. If it were to come back, what would the time frame be?

thank-you YHVH for such effective treatment in so short a time!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:51 pm 

Judith wrote:
How long do you think before you will begin to feel better now that you're off the meds?

I'm so glad to hear that everything looks clean. If it were to come back, what would the time frame be?

thank-you YHVH for such effective treatment in so short a time!

I feel better now but it takes around 6 months for all the meds to totally leave your body. I noticed that not using muscles for 6 months sure makes me sore now that I am doing stuff again. Wall papering a room, was not a bright idea. LOL

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:05 pm 

I can strongly relate to that lol!! I had to wait for a broken back to heal and then my living circumstances prohibited much activity, so when I began to dig that garden last year, it had been 2 years of little to no activity. It took me two whole days to dig a hole that was a foot wide and a foot deep. I could only do a couple of shovel fulls at a time. I started to get into decent condition when I moved here and winter set in, with all the cold and rain this spring, I've been rather house bound and now have to start at the beginning again.

A little at a time, extend it 10 minutes a week if that's all you can manage, but be consistent. Walking is the best thing of all..helps to condition everything. If you like to dance, I strongly reccomend line dancing cuz you don't have to depend on a partner. It helps with cardio. And, it's fun if you have a place to go that does freebie lessons for the ladies :) When you can dance for an hour you kNOW you've made huge progress :) But I can't emphasize walking, enough, and you do a lot of that with a garden.

When I did that before the accident, I took off 30 lbs and got to where I could ride my bike 10 miles in record breaking heat waves. My condition was pretty decent and I felt utterly fantastic. It also helped that I got a housekeeping job at a huge mansion which was very physically demanding, but I had to be in decent condition before I even started that job. I want to get back in that state of health if possible.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:14 am 

Drink plenty of water, take high doses of vitamin C, and eat red meat. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:52 pm 

Judith wrote:
I can strongly relate to that lol!! I had to wait for a broken back to heal and then my living circumstances prohibited much activity, so when I began to dig that garden last year, it had been 2 years of little to no activity. It took me two whole days to dig a hole that was a foot wide and a foot deep. I could only do a couple of shovel fulls at a time. I started to get into decent condition when I moved here and winter set in, with all the cold and rain this spring, I've been rather house bound and now have to start at the beginning again.

A little at a time, extend it 10 minutes a week if that's all you can manage, but be consistent. Walking is the best thing of all..helps to condition everything. If you like to dance, I strongly reccomend line dancing cuz you don't have to depend on a partner. It helps with cardio. And, it's fun if you have a place to go that does freebie lessons for the ladies :) When you can dance for an hour you kNOW you've made huge progress :) But I can't emphasize walking, enough, and you do a lot of that with a garden.

When I did that before the accident, I took off 30 lbs and got to where I could ride my bike 10 miles in record breaking heat waves. My condition was pretty decent and I felt utterly fantastic. It also helped that I got a housekeeping job at a huge mansion which was very physically demanding, but I had to be in decent condition before I even started that job. I want to get back in that state of health if possible.

I am not patient enough for all that. The winter has been wayyy too long. i spent a couple of days (all day) gardening. I would wake up sore but worked the kinks out. LOL

I spent the day today pickling 6 dozen eggs. I am sooo glad to be active again. :yahoo: Even if I am wining about the stiffness and sore muscles. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:57 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:
Drink plenty of water, take high doses of vitamin C, and eat red meat. ;)

Thanks TJ. I eat red meat, , eggs, and chicken. I take a multi vitamin, licorice root supplement (good for the liver), Cayenne and garlic supplement (good for the liver), fish oil pills I drink V8 Fusion Blueberry pomegranate juice. I will be taking milk thistle soon too.

I have cut down on sweets big time. I have been cooking healthier. :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:13 am 

Gitter done! :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:54 am 

Texas Jon wrote:
Gitter done! :)

:D I have noticed that the foods that were around Jerusalem during Jesus' time are so good for us: pomegranate, grains, lamb, mustard plants, herbs, olives, fish...

God truly does know what is best for us and what isn't.

I feel that unclean foods makes us unclean, because it makes us unhealthy. I realize a lot of diseases are products of the medical research profession, the toxins put in our foods and such but we need to take personal responsibility also.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:06 am 

Hey guys. I just wanted to give you an update.

I am now 6 months post treatments and the virus is still undetectable.

Thanks for all your prayers.

Thanks God for being so merciful.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:23 am 

That's wonderful news VW! You must feel like a million bucks by now lol ie relieved beyond the ability to even count.

I'm so very happy for you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:36 am 

:drinks:

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:29 pm 

HalleluYah! :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:36 pm 

Many Blessings to Victorious Woman, aka Vectorwoman!

:rose:

"Blessed is He who comes in the name of YHVH!" ~~~ Mattiyahu 23:39

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:22 pm 

When I clicked onto this thread to read the last post, there were 144 posts...
I thought of 144 thosand lol...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:17 am 

Hey VW,

Just ran across this for the first time. I'm very happy to hear you are pulling out of this! Prayers!

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:40 am 

LOL I posted a 6 month update twice.

Let me explain. It was a hellish 6 months of therapy. When I had my 3 month blood work; I somehow thought it was my 6 month blood work. Brain fog is odd like that.

Anyhow, I think I was bless. I felt strongly that God wanted me to stop the treatments for many reasons. But yeah, He was there for me the whole time.

You guys were too. Thank you so much for the support.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:36 pm 

It's always so encouraging then Yah answers our prayers, isn't it?! Even if it takes 20 years or more for them to be answered, it's encouraging to know that he's patiently worked things out for that long. It may be just a day to him, and may seem like a thousand years to us, but it's amazing none the less when it finally happens.

Therefore, prayer is a privilege which blesses us all, and Yah, too.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:07 am 

Yes.

I took the newest treatments at the time that were just on the market. I guess He knew if I had taken the older type treatments it wouldn't had worked. Who knows. I do know He knows my needs better than I do.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next