Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:31 pm 

I really don’t know what mainstream ‘churches’ teach these days, but do know most have plans to just get to ‘heaven’, float on clouds and maybe play some harps or something. Maybe hug on ‘Je-sus’ and see their awaiting family and friends; all with equal standing. Seriously. That was the impression I got. Most seem to glide right on past the millennial Reign of Messiah and hop right into the “new Jerusalem”. Let’s shake that old, tired dogma up a bit. Maybe we can wake some of those sleepers up.

For many, this first part is all they have read because it is found in the Brit Hadasha…At The Lamb’s first coming: Luk 4:18-21 “The Spirit of יהוה is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to bring the Good News to the poor. He has sent Me to heal the broken-hearted, to proclaim release to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to send away crushed ones with a release, to proclaim the acceptable year of יהוה.” And having rolled up the scroll, He gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all in the congregation were fixed upon Him. And He began to say to them, “Today this Scripture has been filled in your hearing.”

Why do so many quit reading where He left off that day? Go BACK to where He was reading from in Isaiah and get and interesting glimpse of His second coming. Here is a view into the future for His PRIESTS in the Kingdom…and their SERVANTS…what? His priests will have servants? Let’s see…

As The Lion second coming: Isa 61:2-11 and the day of vengeance of our Elohim, to comfort all who mourn, to appoint unto those who mourn in Tsiyon: to give them embellishment for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. And THEY shall be called trees of righteousness, a planting of יהוה, to be adorned. And THEY shall rebuild the old ruins, raise up the former wastes. And THEY shall restore the ruined cities, the wastes of many generations. And STRANGERS shall stand and feed YOUR flocks, and the SONS OF THE FOREIGNER be YOUR ploughmen and YOUR vinedressers. BUT YOU shall be called, ‘PRIESTS of יהוה,’ ‘Servants of our Elohim’ shall be said of YOU. YOU shall consume the strength of the gentiles, and boast in their esteem. Instead of your shame and reproach, they rejoice a second time in their portion. Therefore they take possession a second time in their land, everlasting joy is theirs. “For I, יהוה, love right-ruling; I hate robbery for burnt offering. And I shall give their reward in truth, and make an everlasting covenant with THEM. “And THEIR seed shall be known among the gentiles, and THEIR offspring in the midst of the peoples. All who see THEM shall acknowledge THEM, that THEY are the seed יהוה has blessed.” I greatly rejoice in יהוה, my being exults in my Elohim. For He has put garments of deliverance on me, He has covered me with the ROBE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, as a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, and AS A BRIDE ADORNS HERSELF with her jewels. For as the earth brings forth its bud, as the garden causes the seed to shoot up, so the Master יהוה causes righteousness and praise to shoot up before all the nations!

Obviously, not everyone gets this robe of righteousness as spoken above, nor will everyone get those people assigned to tend gardens and flocks. This robe of righteousness seems to be reserved only for His bride/priests. So, there MUST be defining factors at play in regards to whom He chooses. And the common term for such choice? Righteousness.

Remember what was formerly offered? Exo 19:6 ‘and you shall be to Me a reign of priests and a set-apart nation.’ Those are the words which you are to speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl.” They blew that opportunity. According to this, the offer again stands: 1Pe 2:9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a set-apart nation, a people for a possession, that you should proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light… Remember, this was said by YHUSHA when the one without the wedding garment was THROWN OUT! Mat 22:14 “For many are called, but few are chosen.” We have a duty, it is not a ‘given’…2Pe 1:10 “…do your utmost to make firm your calling and choosing…” This topic is VAST, so I will try to limit this and keep it concise with just enough meat whet your appetite to explore it much deeper in your personal studies. Here we see the bride preparing HERSELF for this very matter…

Rev 19:7-8 “Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him praise, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and HIS WIFE PREPARED HERSELF.” And TO HER it was given to be dressed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the RIGHTEOUSNESS of the set-apart ones. Here is another connection-Psa 132:9 Let your PRIESTS PUT ON righteousness, And Your kind ones shout for joy. Job 29:14 I PUT ON righteousness, and it ROBED me; right-ruling was my cloak and turban. 1Jn 2:29 If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone DOING righteousness has been born of Him. And a warning--1Jn 3:7 Little children, let no one lead you astray. The one DOING righteousness is righteous, EVEN AS HE is righteous. 1Jn 2:3-7 And by this we know that we know Him, if we guard His commands. The one who says, “I know Him,” and does not guard His commands, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoever guards His Word, truly the love of Elohim has been perfected1 in him. By this we know that we are in Him. The one who says he stays in Him ought himself also to walk, even AS HE WALKED. Beloved, I write no fresh command to you, but an old command which you have had from the beginning. The old command is the Word which you heard from the beginning.

The Word from the beginning?

Deu 6:25 ‘And it is righteousness for us when we guard to do all this command before יהוה our Elohim, as He has commanded us.’ 2Sa 22:21-23 “יהוה rewarded me ACCORDING to my righteousness; According to the cleanness of my hands He repaid me. “For I have guarded the ways of יהוה, And have not acted wrongly against my Elohim. “For all His right-rulings are before me; As for His laws, I do not turn from them. Repeated here-Psa 18:20-21 יהוה rewarded me ACCORDING to my righteousness; ACCORDING to the cleanness of my hands He repaid me. For I have guarded the ways of יהוה, And have not acted wrongly against my Elohim Psa 23:3 He turns back1 my being; He leads me in paths of righteousness For His Name’s sake. Psa 119:142 Your righteousness is righteousness forever, And Your Torah is truth. Psa 119:172 My tongue sings of Your word, For all Your commands are righteousness. Isa 51:7-8 “Listen to Me, you WHO KNOW righteousness, a people in whose heart is My Torah: do not fear the reproach of men, nor be afraid of their revilings. “For a moth eats them like a garment, and a worm eats them like wool; but My righteousness is forever, and My deliverance to all generations.” Do we see the connections yet?

MANY more examples could be given, but now let’s look at some disqualifiers…this is what I was referring to in the opening paragraph…

Eze 22:26 “HER PRIESTS have done VIOLENCE to My teaching and they profane My set-apart matters. They have not distinguished between the set-apart and profane, nor have they made known the difference between the unclean and the clean. And they have hidden their eyes from My Sabbaths, and I am profaned in their midst. Hos 4:6 “My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I REJECT YOU FOR BEING A PRIEST FOR ME. Since you have FORGOTTEN THE TORAH of your Elohim, I also forget your children. Zep 3:4 Her prophets are reckless, treacherous men. HER PRIESTS have profaned the set-apart place, they have done VIOLENCE TO THE TORAH. Isa 24:5 For the earth has been defiled under its inhabitants, because they have transgressed the Torot, changed the law, broken the everlasting covenant. Rom 8:4-7 so that the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE TORAH should be completed in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the matters of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the matters of the Spirit. For the mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace. Because the mind of the flesh is enmity towards Elohim, for it does not subject itself1 to the Torah of Elohim, neither indeed is it able…

The good news for the sleepers in those ‘churches’ is that there is still time to TRULY learn what repentance means, and to learn what they have actually were supposed to have repented FROM. 1Jn 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law (torah): for sin is the transgression of the law (torah). Mal 4:4 “Remember the Torah of Mosheh, My servant, which I commanded him in Horĕḇ for all Yisra’ĕl – laws and right-rulings.

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:44 pm 

temu wrote:
The good news for the sleepers in those ‘churches’ is that there is still time to TRULY learn what repentance means, and to learn what they have actually were supposed to have repented FROM. 1Jn 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law (torah): for sin is the transgression of the law (torah). Mal 4:4 “Remember the Torah of Mosheh, My servant, which I commanded him in Horĕḇ for all Yisra’ĕl – laws and right-rulings.

temu, we believe that many of these sleepers that you mention have not been given a second breath of life...what that means is that when one is "born of God" that they actually receive another breath...aka "spirit" as the 'churches' believe it's called. They're protected at this time by not being given a second breath. If many of them were truly given the Spirit, Satan would snatch a bunch of them, but without a second breath...meaning that they're only human with the breath that they have from the first Adam, that it serves no purpose for the Adversary to come after them, they remain safe in their sleep; without a Spirit to be awakened. With only one breath, their deaths pays for the transgressions done in the flesh. They await the second resurrection. Christ did turn away 5 thousand who were eager to follow Him; it simply wasn't time for their rebirth yet.

All physical life comes from the first Adam in the garden, all spiritual life comes from the last Adam:

"There are heavenly bodies and earthly bodies, but the glory of the heavenly is of one kind, and the glory of the earthly is of another. There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for star differs from star in glory. So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. Thus it is written, "The first man Adam became a living being"; the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the man of heaven. (1 Cor 15:40–49)

Since the flesh doesn't inherit the kingdom or life eternal, that one breath is really irrelevant. It's those who have a second breath, that need the Passover as a robe to cover their unintentional sins, in order to remain without blemish before the Most High, that serve as Priests in the heavenly temple.

I believe there's going to be a great occurrence that will "awaken" them like you said, and that's filling them with the Spirit, just like a seed that's dormant inside of it's hull. It needs to germinate before that'll happen. Then they will be taught the Torah by God only, since it'll be written on their hearts...no longer will one teach another the Lord.

Peace to you, especially at this moment in time.