Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Wife's in Labor
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:57 am 

Dear friends and family, my wife Heather is progressing from Braxton-Hicks contractions to closer, sharper contractions. She is in good health and spirits, and we are prepared for delivery. The hospital is informed, so we will be on our way shortly. I do not predict a soon delivery (today or tonight), but wife is progressing towards that point of labor and delivery without her water broken... so maybe a Sabbath or full moon delivery. It is possible that she could give birth at any moment, but it is not probable. The baby is moving around in there and feels face down; we're all happy... wife's a little anxious but not doubtful. Big sister, Leah, is excited and prepared...

Oh, YAH! Hear my prayer and petition for safety and security and full health and delivery of the baby and my wife. Oh please, YHWH! please take care of my growing family and be with my wife, Heather, every moment of this task at hand, and help her bring forth our healthy baby without any difficulties or problems. Please take care of my family, O Abba.

Post subject: Re: Wife's in Labor
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:44 am 

Prayers for a healthy, complication-free delivery! Let us know ASAP, Please?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:20 pm 

It's Shabbat afternoon, do we have a baby yet???

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:07 pm 

Thank you, Judith. All is well. Wife delivered our baby daughter @ 6:58 am, Sabbath. She is perfect. Just so damned perfect, praise Yah!

I am humbled that I am the father of Hannah Noami, 6 lbs exactly, about 20 inches long, cute as a caterpillar.

I have a new respect for my wife, Heather, who championed a vaginal birth against all odds, VBAC, in an FDA-approved hospital. FU, nazi devil, FU!

Thanks for all the prayers and support. I know we couldn't have done it without you...

All glory and praise and honor unto the YAH! and unto his Lamb! who suffered for us, with us, and through us to bring forth this precious life. I cannot describe in words all the little miracles that made up this colossal feat, except that YHWH is the elohim of miracles, ever-flowing, life-giving, never-ending, I weep even now as I type thinking about his immense mercy... O, I love you Yah! Thank you, O Grace! I love you with all my heart...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:49 pm 

AWWWW...lucky you!

What love and joy are written in your wife's beautiful eyes!

Praise Yah!

Congratulations to your whole family.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:42 pm 

I just saw this -- Congratulations! Praise Yah! I'm so happy for you!

It's been a week since the birth. How is it going? Blur and bliss?

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --