Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:08 pm 

TJ, I thought you might enjoy this article:

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencen ... story.html

snippet:

The scientists noticed something else strange: 2012 VP113 and Sedna both seemed to be making their closest approach to the sun at similar angles. This could mean that something big, far out in the darkness, was tugging on both their orbits in the same way.

Then, early this year, a pair of Caltech scientists (Mike Brown and Konstantin Batygin) announced that they’d found evidence for a planet that was roughly 10 times as massive as Earth, based on their analysis of the orbits of several distant objects. With a perihelion of 200 astronomical units, this mysterious giant could take 10,000 years to orbit the sun.

The hunt was now on for Planet Nine.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:19 pm 

Yeah, well... somebody does not want us to "see" what going on up there... blacking out whole portions of Google Sky Map, Google Earth, Google Moon, and Google Mars...

I go with Zecharia Sitchin's view of the heavens, more like 12 planets according to the ancients, and he links all the cultures' myths and legends with one singular moment when the Annunaki lived here among the terrestrial humans during the Golden Age before the Deluge... and moreover, planets came in and out of the Earth's heavens as engineered space ships whose presence in our Solar System reeked havoc upon our planet as well as all the others...

Also, aligning the ancient myths from many different cultures of a war in the heavens, planetary cataclysms, Joshua's Long Day, I listen to Donald W. Patten, Immanuel Velikovsky, Graham Handcock, Erich von Däniken, to say a few...

And I'm an Electric Universe proponent too... :)

My two cents.