Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:36 am 

Hebrew doesn't always equal "better." Sometimes I think a lot of HRM folks forget we have enemies that call themselves Jews. I'm all about the "Hebrew mindset" but at the same time I cannot, like many others, take it to the point of fanaticism where anything other than Hebrew is dismissed as false because that's JUST NOT THE CASE! I've been like that in the past but the more I study and learn the more I can't hold that position.

I've posted a similar subject before and continue to maintain my position that the GREEK LXX SEPTUAGINT is a MORE FAITHFUL and ACCURATE translation of what the ORIGINAL HEBREW manuscripts said. This is verified as true by the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls as well. The HEBREW MASORETIC is a CORRUPTED Tanakh that was WILLFULLY altered and manipulated by antichrist Jewish scribes long after the venerable and accepted Septuagint to specifically ERASE Messiah from the Scriptures and nullify the NT Scriptures.

I'll use the KJV as it's Tanakh is based off the Masoretic (except in specific and obvious cases where the KJV translators chose to use the LXX Septuagint) as most English translations today are:

Hebrews 10

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Hebrews 10:5 is supposed to be a direct quote of Psalm 40:6:

6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.

Yep. Doesn't match. And how many times have folks, especially Jews that you debate with, bring these type verse time and again? I know for me it's been all the time. There are countless verses and passage mismatches like this. It's the perfect fodder to discredit NT writings. Exactly according to the plan of the nefarious antichrist Jewish scribes. They hate Yeshua so much they were willing to test and incur the wrath of Almighty God upon them by altering and changing the Scriptures. Heck, why not? They had no issue sending their own Messiah to the stake! That's some deep hatred right there that only comes from Satan himself.

Let's see what the much older GREEK LXX Septuagint says:

6 Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not; but a body hast thou prepared me: whole-burnt-offering and sacrifice for sin thou didst not require.

And this goes on and on. Especially with key messianic passages and quotes. Yeshua and the Apostles clearly quoted from time and again the Septuagint Scriptures OR the faithful and correct Hebrew/Aramaic Scriptures that the Septuagint is based off of and were later intentionally destroyed by the Jewish scribes and Pharisees. It's clear as day.

Dare I say this is why Jews are so cursed? They bring it upon themselves TIME AND AGAIN. They have been entrusted with the "oracles of God" yet feel free to change and manipulate it. Keep in mind I'm of Jewish ancestry as well so don't take this as "anti-Semitic." I'm basically pissed off and angry at my own ancestors. They suck. They really do. A hateful and stubborn people....probably more so than any other race of peoples on this planet. I've known some Jewish friends that came to faith in Yeshua and when their parents and families found out about it they DISOWNED them and said the nastiest things like "you're dead to us" and "we'd rather you have been a drug addict"....who says things like this to their own children? I've watched testimonies on youtube and it's almost the same story! Maybe this is why God "chose" them/us? If you can change the stone cold stubborn heart of a Jew....then everyone else is a walk in the park! Lol.... :s_biggrin

I've been using the One New Man Bible a lot lately and have really been enjoying it but even here we have this Masoretic bias. It annoys me to no end:

Psalm 40:7 (6)

You did not desire sacrifice and offering. You have opened my ears: You have not required burnt offering and sin offering.

And, of course, no footnote here. The translators of the ONMB are apparently perfectly comfortable with this blatant discrepancy as the thousands of translators and hundreds of versions before them...simply because the Masoretic HAS to be more accurate, right? At least it's not GREEK. And at least it's not what those Roman Catholics use! Ho-hum.

I think so many of us hear "Greek" and immediately start running for our lives in the opposite direction which shouldn't be the first response. I believe it's very easy to get "too fanatical" in the HRM and easily get lead astray on many things by others who have also been lead astray. I've had to "step back" for awhile in many of my HR studies and materials because I feel there is, at times, a very subtle undertone of antichrist. I know this may sound harsh to many but I can't shake it and I've come to see many things I straight up disagree with and won't accept. Not a very clear point here but that's the best I can word it as of now.

Anyway, just thought I'd share some more stuff and blow off some personal steam in the process. :wink:

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:08 pm 

The so-called sanhedrin (talmudic) just choose a 'high priest' for their 3rd. temple efforts. So far, Rico Cortes, Joe Dumond, Maria Merola, and a host of others support what they are doing...MOCKING our Messiah. Lot's of people going off the rails for talmudic judaism these days. Mind is blown. Joe Dumond says when they get it up and running, we will have to pay them tithes. I wish I was kidding. Insanity.

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:52 pm 

Just using everyday reasoning, I can't see how a translation into another language can be more accurate than the original language.

I have to agree with the rabbinic religion based on Talmud sentiment you expressed. I did put up a link to the Talmud in one of the forum threads so that people could see where a concept might be derived from in addition to why and how some thoughts and practices came about.

Y'shuah didn't much care for the man made traditions and rationalizations of men over what Moses taught, either.

I've had to back off of some of my 'favorite' teachers as well as I try and listen to what the heart of Torah really is...and of course it's central core is love of one another. Do unto others....Don't do to others what you hate...Putting others above self..teaching TRUTH as Yah designed it.

Paul expressed in 1Cor. 13 that we can do all sorts of things, but if we lack love then all we have is a bunch of noise; at least that's my paraphrased understanding of it.

I don't think Hebrew/Jewish/Babylonian Script/Masoretic Greek is the issue. The heart is, ie the motive. Is our heart for Yah and one another, or are we there, just like the rabbis of the ages, looking to show off our smarts? Yah treats us well to show us who he is, and we should be drawn to that. We should treat others well to show them who he is so they will be drawn to that. He sends rain on the just and the unjust in the hope...

Yep. We can light candles, ring bells, wash hands, wear silk robes, collect tithes, wear hats/scarves/beards, eat bread, drink wine, and decorate the sukkahs, and on and on and on, but really, are those things the point???? Those are just object lessons that we practice to help us remain disciplined, but certainly not the focus of what YHVH is trying to teach us. The flesh needs help and that's what traditions are for..and also to help us keep our attention on the things of YHVH while we avoid things of the world, but we are gatherers and reapers.

Well, that's my thought anyway. The idea is that man tends to pervert through his traditions in order to bring glory to himself...see how righteous I am??? Aren't I just magnificent in these robes? You should tithe HERE..."It's your financial responsibility!!!!"

And of course, the marketing scheme is designed to draw in as much as possible...religion sucks.

It was religion that demanded Messiah's death. It was religion he had to die for to release the chains of death and deception.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:04 pm 

Judith1 wrote:
Yep. We can light candles, ring bells, wash hands, wear silk robes, collect tithes, wear hats/scarves/beards, eat bread, drink wine, and decorate the sukkahs, and on and on and on, but really, are those things the point???? Those are just object lessons that we practice to help us remain disciplined, but certainly not the focus of what YHVH is trying to teach us. The flesh needs help and that's what traditions are for..and also to help us keep our attention on the things of YHVH while we avoid things of the world, but we are gatherers and reapers.

I love the way you explain things, Judith. I wish you were my neighbour. I'd love to bounce some things off you, face to face.

Maybe next year… in Jerusalem. :rose:

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:01 am 

Awwwe shucks...Thanks Toshav! Yes, it would be fun to be able to talk face to face, wouldn't it? We DO have technology to make those kinds of things possible ya know..
Next year in Jerusalem is a wonderful thought, too lol!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:33 am 

temu wrote:
The so-called sanhedrin (talmudic) just choose a 'high priest' for their 3rd. temple efforts. So far, Rico Cortes, Joe Dumond, Maria Merola, and a host of others support what they are doing...MOCKING our Messiah. Lot's of people going off the rails for talmudic judaism these days. Mind is blown. Joe Dumond says when they get it up and running, we will have to pay them tithes. I wish I was kidding. Insanity.

My daughter invited me over to her house for dinner the other night and she brought up the idea of the third temple, and how quickly they'd be able to initiate temple rituals. Of course, she was excited, because of the prophecy stating where they'd be allowed to perform sacrifices for 3 1/2 years and then the AC would stop it..pointing to the tribulation period. That was her perspective and she wanted to know my thoughts.

They, daughter and hubby, don't have any knowledge of temple, priesthood, rituals etc from the Hebrew perspective and they have no idea what Sanhedrin is or the priestly lines. I'm not extremely well versed either, but there's enough there to give a few basics and then to compare those basics with the High Priest in Heaven who makes intercession for us...

They also don't know about the joining of the two sticks, or the one new man, or the unity between brothers (Torah folks + Followers of Messiah..they who have Torah AND Messiah) so it was fun to talk about these things, to give a little back ground from Torah AND NT, to show how they fit hand to glove etc.

Course I can't transcribe the entire conversation here, but it was good to be able to show Y'shuah's support for the teachings of Moses v traditions of men and how he said If you don't believe Moses, how will you believe me? I've found that verse quite helpful in talking with Christians. And also, pointing out how even Paul was taken to court for teaching against Torah, but was found innocent. That always comes as a surprise.

We talked about the red heifer, the blue dye, and the ritual of purification with the special oil and blood and how the red heifer hasn't been found yet.

We looked at the Holy Place in Revelation and briefly compared that to the reflection given to Moses to build a temple on earth..the priestly rotation and the 24 elders so they could get a brief Hebrew perspective of Revelation.

Both seemed fascinated, and neither interrupted a single time to dispute anything I said. My daughter is usually very argumentative, but then she's a natural teacher so that's expected.

We also talked about the controversy regarding a third temple such as mentioned in this discussion.

Despite the controversies involved in a third temple, it DOES stand as a training ground for priests going into the world to come when Y'shuah returns. Course, I expect there will be some additional training/retraining by Messiah at that time, but at least there will be a group who have a clue.

Not all things Jewish are bad. I'm uncomfortable at what seems like sneering and scoffing at all things Jewish..well, you know how things can appear in black and white. Some of my own scepticism on some topics probably look harsh too so I'm not trying to beat anybody up here Temu :whistle: :D
But Yah did give Judah the law for a reason even if Judah himself is a tad bit snotty...so was Peter lol!

With that in mind, it IS an afront to Y'shuah to think that the blood of bulls and goats are as satisfactory as his own blood, but these guys are stuck on religion and until that veil is lifted, both of us are going to be blinded to some things until the fullness of the gentiles and until our brother Judah can finally say, "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord".

I have to remind myself of that when I'm tempted to take my Christian brothers by the hair and shake them into reality lol! :s_whiteflag

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:04 am 

temu wrote:

Yeah I agree. Things are starting to get weird in the HRM community. I want nothing to do with that 3rd Temple built with men's hands. I don't get it. Paul clearly warned in Galatians of the "judaizers" who were those whom Yeshua condemned, the Pharisees. The ones who placed traditions of men over the simple Word of Elohim and nullified His Law.

I also no longer support both with prayers and financially speaking anything to do with or tied to the current state of "Israel" today. I want nothing to do with them or whatever plans they have. I'm not cursing them but I'm also keeping my distance. I leave all that business in the hands of the Almighty. I'm simply waiting in hopeful patience for the True High Priest to come set things right again.

A lot of confusion and deception going on across the board in all "Christian" denominations, churches, groups, circles, etc these days. Things are picking up is all. Just waiting for that ball to drop and do the best I can with the time I have with my family.

I've backed away from many things HRM related these days. Just keeping to ourselves for now until I figure out where to go from here. Yeshua guide us through Your Spirit!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:23 am 

Judith1 wrote:

I don't think Hebrew/Jewish/Babylonian Script/Masoretic Greek is the issue. The heart is, ie the motive......

I agree. Ultimately, it's not a huge issue for those already in Messiah. We know what's up when we read the Scriptures whether it's from the Masoretic, LXX, etc.

I just get into the small details some times because I find them to be fascinating and I like to share my findings and perspectives with others. I believe this Scriptural text manipulation to be a very real and concerning one. Especially when you have those that attack your faith.

I guess my main "thrust" here with this information is a reminder that we have enemies....and some of the most hardcore of them all tend to be those who call themselves Jews. The HRM is an awesome movement that opened my eyes to so many truths. It absolutely solidified my faith in Yeshua at a time when I was going to throw it all away as rubbish and become truly and irreparably shipwrecked. But at the same time I believe it's the most "convenient" vessel for deception as well by the adversary to get wrapped up in so many things that can lead us astray and away from the simple truths in Messiah. I've seen and heard of many that have started within HRM circles and ended up as converts to modern, rabbinical Judaism or even converts to Islam which is bizarre but it does happen.

I'm also personally against so called "Messianic Jews" who roll with HRM speak but uphold rabbinical tendencies, beliefs, and practices at the same time. No way. Once you go Yeshua you have to cut everyone else out. No exceptions. There is only ONE Rabbi at that point and He alone is the One to whom we listen. Too many itching ears and folks with misguided and misplaced enthusiasm.

With the increase in knowledge comes a huge need to increase discernment. Every single step and choice needs to be analyzed to the fullest as our actions and beliefs can affect countless others we are unaware of. Scary business.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:04 am 

Just some more interesting reading I'd like to add here. This is from the appendices of "The Aramaic English New Testament" by Andrew Gabriel Roth with which I was graciously gifted. I'm placing the passage in quotations and this is not my work but the work of Roth. First, the relevant Scriptures:

Philippians 2

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Just a quick side note before I proceed with my main point, PH 2:7 is, again, another direct reference to Psalm 40:6 (Hebrews 10:5) in which YHWH has "prepared a body" for the Spirit of the coequal and coeternal Son, Yeshua. Going with the Masoretic reading, this entire concept is shot down face flat to the floor. Jews of today scoff and rage at such a thought of Elohim entering into the world, His own creation, into a physical body for the express purpose of bodily sacrifice and death.

But go with the LXX and we find out that indeed, Elohim intended to prepare a body for Himself. No issues. No debate. Game over. THIS is why I feel like seemingly small issues like Masoretic vs Septuagint can suddenly turn into HUGE theological issues.

Ok...back to Roth:

Quote:
Coequal of Elohim

"...who, as he was in the likeness of Elohim, deemed it no trespass to be the coequal of Elohim" ~ Philippians 2:6

The Greek reading of this verse (NASB) is: "Who did not regard equality with Elohim a thing to be grasped." But why the difference? The answer is with what Catholic and Protestant churches would later call, "the mystery of the Trinity." Greek also seems to say: "I really can't speak for Godhead issues." Aramaic clearly says it is "not blasphemous" to grasp this truth. In reality, the divine component of Mashiyach must be understood in the context of the Tanakh. Paul is not "robbing" anything from the Truth which was in place long before his arrival; he declares the Truth which is from the beginning.

By the revelation given him and diligent study of the Tanakh, Paul knows well that Mashiyach is the "coequal of Elohim." A very Torah based concept. Some may counter: "You make a man out to be Elohim," which is not "Jewish" - which is one of the very reasons Paul is considered apostate from Torah. But who are his critics? Obviously, they are the Pharisees of old and their direct spiritual descendants this day, who deny Y'shua Mashiyach in the first place. It's not the followers of Y'shua who made him out to be Elohim, but YHWH Who put the Spirit of Mashiyach into a human body. It is the omnipotence of the Almighty YHWH which is under attack by those who reject Y'shua as Mashiyach. Critics posture that the Father YHWH, who is ein sof (without end) cannot indwell a human being., but these critics are simply plying theological limitations upon YHWH's omnipotence.

The issue shifts to not if YHWH could do this, but would He do this? In 134 places in the Tanakh, the Scribes (Masoretes) working under authority of the rabbinate removed the Name of YHWH and inserted "Adonai" in many places where the Name YHWH was directly pointing to Mashiyach! Rabbinical tradition was very "inconvenienced" by this very fact (in places like Psalm 110), so they rewrote many verses to suit their own religious traditions.

This goes on in much more detail but I just wanted to share this shorter clip from this section. If you don't have an AENT, I highly suggest getting one!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:53 am 

MountainRecluse wrote:

Yeah I agree. Things are starting to get weird in the HRM community.

To say the least. I have been friends with Rico for many years...broke bread on many occasions, even traveled with his family to Yosemite together. He made a post that "if you are not in support of the third temple efforts, you cannot be my friend". I made a long response on his page, outlining his error...and even many of his followers agreed with me...though he had no answer. His 'response' was to block me.

When Joe Dumond made his tithing to the so-called 'Levites' post (he said it was mandatory), I asked if he would be going up three times a year and offering sacrifices with their new 'high priest'...no response from that question either.

For the most part, Judah has preserved the oracles (debatable to some extent), but their rejection of Messiah put them off the bus...UNTIL they cry out to Him. They are simply in the anti-messiah class right now. Period, end of story. They are without the Father; devoid of the Ruach---according to Scripture---much to the dismay of some. They are the ones that would tell Rico and Joe "silly goy...you have the 7 Noachide laws to go by...leave OUR stuff alone"

Bullshit. Sick of it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:03 pm 

temu wrote:
MountainRecluse wrote:

Yeah I agree. Things are starting to get weird in the HRM community.

To say the least. I have been friends with Rico for many years...broke bread on many occasions, even traveled with his family to Yosemite together. He made a post that "if you are not in support of the third temple efforts, you cannot be my friend". I made a long response on his page, outlining his error...and even many of his followers agreed with me...though he had no answer. His 'response' was to block me.

Wow. I'm sorry to hear that, bro. I learned a lot of things from Rico (through you) in the past as well through online materials and such. What a shame. Very odd that he's willing to just be like "you're not my friend anymore." I have a lot of friends that we don't see eye to eye on all things but we never throw ultimatums out like that at each other.

temu wrote:
When Joe Dumond made his tithing to the so-called 'Levites' post (he said it was mandatory), I asked if he would be going up three times a year and offering sacrifices with their new 'high priest'...no response from that question either.

:s_laughat :s_thumbsup

BIZARRE

temu wrote:
For the most part, Judah has preserved the oracles (debatable to some extent), but their rejection of Messiah put them off the bus...UNTIL they cry out to Him. They are simply in the anti-messiah class right now. Period, end of story. They are without the Father; devoid of the Ruach---according to Scripture---much to the dismay of some. They are the ones that would tell Rico and Joe "silly goy...you have the 7 Noachide laws to go by...leave OUR stuff alone"

Bullshit. Sick of it.

Exactly. I agree 100%. I love my Jewish brethren and I have love for Israel but bottom-line, unless they have Yeshua in their hearts and Spirit indwelled bodies everything they say, do, and touch is cursed. Everything. All their traditions, rabbis, scholars, scribes, etc can all go pound sand. All efforts are in vain and will be flattened out eventually by the Most High.

I think I saw a recent 3rd Temple thread but I'll add a link here to my personal views I agree mostly with about Ezekiel's Temple and that it's NOT meant to be a literal, physical, 3rd Temple built with men's hands:

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings ... ritual.htm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:35 pm 

Having used his materials in prison, here is a snip of a previous mail-out sent to the inmates informing them of what is going on...

I’ve known Rico for many years, broke bread with him and his family on many occasions. I like a lot of stuff that he has done in his early years, but think he has gone over the edge now...Rico Cortes: "...anyone who is against the Temple is not my friend. That simple." Yes, he said that If you do not support what the Jews are currently doing in regards to the ‘third temple’, you are not his friend. I offered a rebuttal to his statement; he wouldn’t even respond to me, now he says: OK IF YOU OBJECT TO THE TEMPLE OR ANYTHING DEALING WITH THE HOUSE OF MY KING, YOU CAN KINDLY MOVE ON AND NO NEED TO COMMENT BECAUSE ALL COMMENTS AGAINST MY KINGS HOUSE WILL BE DELETED! This latest response was in regards to the so-called Sanhedrin choosing a HIGH PRIEST! Yes, he is in favor of another HIGH PRIEST! Compare: Heb 3:1 Therefore, set-apart brothers, partakers of the heavenly calling, closely consider the Emissary and High Priest of our confession, Messiah יהושע, Then compare: Heb 10:29 How much worse punishment do you think shall he deserve who has trampled the Son of Elohim underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was set apart as common, and insulted the Spirit of favour? How do you feel about that?? So, we see he cannot even offer rebuttal to folks…either agree with him, or get lost! OK, But for others not brainwashed by his nonsense, let’s have a look at the other side of what he doesn’t want people asking about. Old, Broken Stones, Or LIVING Stones? Third temple…briefly addressed…and refuted: Mat 24:2 And יהושע said to them, “Do you not see all these? Truly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, at all, which shall not be thrown down.” THROWN DOWN! But why?

Luk 13:34-35 “Yerushalayim, Yerushalayim, killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to her! How often I wished to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, but you would not! “See, your HOUSE IS LEFT TO YOU LAID WASTE. And truly I say to you, you shall by no means see Me until the time comes when you say, ‘Blessed is He who is coming in the Name of יהוה!’ ” Not to fear…Messiah has a plan for temple building, but not by the hand of men who deny Him! He builds the temple! Act 15:16 ‘After this I SHALL return and rebuild the Booth of Dawiḏ which has fallen down. And I SHALL rebuild its ruins, and I SHALL set it up,

Zec 6:12-13 and shall speak to him, saying, ‘Thus said יהוה of hosts, saying, “See, the Man whose name is the Branch! And from His place He shall branch out, and HE SHALL BUILD the Hĕkal of יהוה. “IT IS HE WHO IS GOING TO BUILD the Hĕkal of יהוה. IT IS HE who is going to bear the splendour. And He shall sit and rule on His throne, and shall be a priest on His throne…” ’

Now, if the above does not refer to a physical temple, then consider that currently WE ARE THE TEMPLE! The above may just be referring to that! At any rate…Joh 2:19-22 יהושע answered and said to them, “Destroy this Dwelling Place, and in three days I shall raise it.” Then the Yehuḏim said, “It took forty-six years to build this Dwelling Place, and You are going to raise it in three days?” But He spoke about the Dwelling Place OF HIS BODY. So, when He was raised from the dead, His taught ones remembered that He said this to them. And they believed the Scripture and the word which יהושע had said.

1Pe 2:5 you also, as LIVING STONES, are being built up, a SPIRITUAL HOUSE, a set-apart priesthood, to offer up spiritual slaughter offerings acceptable to Elohim through יהושע Messiah. 1Co 3:16 Do you not know that YOU ARE the Dwelling Place of Elohim and that the Spirit of Elohim dwells in you? 2Co 6:16 “… For you are a Dwelling Place of the living Elohim, as Elohim has said, “I shall dwell in them and walk among them, and I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.” Who will be striving to build the physical 3rd temple now? Unbelievers, those with a spirit of deep sleep…no site; no hearing…the branches that were cut out…Rom 11:8 As it has been written, “יהוה has given them a spirit of deep sleep, eyes not to see and ears not to hear, unto this day.” Rom 11:23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, shall be grafted in, for Elohim is able to graft them in again.

Those also who are self-proclaimed ‘rabbis’…those who deny Messiah has come in the flesh! Mat 23:8 “But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi,’ for One is your Teacher, the Messiah, and you are all brothers. Further described as ‘anti-messiahs’! Harsh, yes…but it IS written…1Jn_2:22 WHO IS THE LIAR, except the one denying that יהושע is the Messiah? This is the anti-messiah, the one denying the Father and the Son. 1Jn_4:3 and every spirit that does not confess that יהושע Messiah has come in the flesh IS NOT of Elohim. And this is the spirit of the anti-messiah which you heard is coming, and now is already in the world. 2Jn_1:7 Because many who are leading astray went out into the world WHO DO NOT CONFESS יהושע Messiah as coming in the flesh. This one is he who is LEADING ASTRAY and the anti-messiah.

DON'T BE LED ASTRAY! Joh 14:6 יהושע said to him, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father EXCEPT through Me. Building any temple by men who cannot even access the Father because of unbelief in Messiah is simply crazy talk. Many more verses deal with this; but that should be enough to give anyone pause for now. But you may say, doesn’t the anti-messiah have to inhabit a third temple? 2Th 2:4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called Elohim or that is worshipped, so that he sits as Elohim in the Dwelling Place of Elohim, showing himself that he is Elohim. In light of the numerous Scriptures telling us WE are the temple, living stones, would it not be perfectly in line to say that this torahless ‘one’ has been inhabiting the temple of men for millennia already…and by deception; shewing ‘himself’ to be ‘YHUH’ as a counterfeit? Yes, this ‘secret’ was alive and well in the 1st. Century…2Th 2:7 For the secret of torahlessness is already at work …One may be surprised to find this end-time ‘anti-christ’ scenario was made popular centuries ago by true enemies of the faith…the Jesuits…also where the ‘secret rapture’ was spawned…here is the history…

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:58 pm 

temu wrote:
Having used his materials in prison, here is a snip of a previous mail-out sent to the inmates informing them of what is going on...…

Perfect response and all backed up by Scripture. Those were all the passages going through my head as well. I believe Ezekiel's third Temple to be a spiritual reference to our Temple bodies indwelt with the Spirit...BUT, as you mentioned, if there IS to be ALSO a physical, third Temple on earth....then it can ONLY be built by the hands of the Master. No debate. No other option. By HIM ALONE. And it would obviously be built after His return. Not a second before.

Very dangerous ground Rico is walking...yikes.

I wonder if he's aware he now shares company with the likes of the VATICAN who have also been backing the building of this "temple." Look into the recent words and actions of the Pope and Vatican in unison with the current state of Israel in regards to the third Temple...like word for word off the pages of Scripture. How can such a seemingly sincere and smart dude like Rico not see this?

:?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:40 pm 

MountainRecluse wrote:
How can such a seemingly sincere and smart dude like Rico not see this? :?

His whole ministry now is temple, temple, temple...with Joe Good as his teacher. He even got his bloodline traced. Not kidding...this shit is getting weird, brother. :fool:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:58 am 

temu wrote:
MountainRecluse wrote:
How can such a seemingly sincere and smart dude like Rico not see this? :?

His whole ministry now is temple, temple, temple...with Joe Good as his teacher. He even got his bloodline traced. Not kidding...this shit is getting weird, brother. :fool:

Indeed:

1 Timothy 1

4 nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith.

Titus 3

9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless. 10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition, 11 knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned.

All we can do is pray. I know I've been WAY off my tracks before as well. It happens. We get wrapped up and lead astray by the enemy. None of us are immune. It's usually when we remove our gaze and focus away from the Shepherd and instead place that attention to other things of THIS world. Hopefully, Rico will come around once he gets more involved with this blasphemous endeavor and sees the folks around him for who they truly are....ravenous wolves in sheep's clothing.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:28 pm 

Beautifully written Temu. It fits 'right'.