Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:20 pm 

12-15ft in height. Six fingers and six toes. Long, fiery red hair and beard. Approximately 1100-1500 lbs. Extremely fast, strong, and agile for its size. Putrid smell. Ambushed and killed an entire unit (which later they were assumed to have been pulled apart and eaten). Second unit, one soldier impaled and killed on his massive spear. Took multiple center-mass hits from various calibers and machine guns before succumbing to multiple rounds through the head:

All I can think about is.....NEED MORE AMMO.

A preview of things to come? Sleep well tonight..... :s_omg

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:16 pm 

Whaaaaa??? :shok:

Imma steal this idea from you for when I teach Beowulf! Thanks! :mrgreen: :spiteful:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:37 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:
Whaaaaa??? :shok:

Imma steal this idea from you for when I teach Beowulf! Thanks! :mrgreen: :spiteful:

Well word through the grapevine this was a legit encounter and not a hoax. This was an actual, real life event. Obviously, it's one of those stories that we'll never be able to verify as truth but apparently the soldiers that did come forward seemed sincere and truthful about the incident. Then again...who knows. The government would know exactly who was in those units and anyone speaking out about it would be quickly identified and "dealt with." BUT, at the same time, it's such an unbelievable story that "they" figure no one would ever take anyone coming forward claiming they shot a giant seriously.

If you watch the video they put forth some very specific details that only infantrymen serving in Afghanistan would know about. Sure, they could be legit soldiers just making up a fantastical story but why giants? Why giants the exact description of Biblical Nephilim? They could have come up with something a little more believable to the average person like aliens or something else that's more "acceptable."

Afghan locals DO have stories of cannibalistic, cave-dwelling giants in the more remote areas of Afghanistan that have been there for as long as they have existed there. Don't believe me? Link here: http://www.businessinsider.com/afghan-m ... ers-2013-3

I'm going to be the nutty one here and say I actually believe this may have occurred. I've been witness in my life of several "UFO" events that were much more involved then merely seeing some distant, strange light in the sky. I have told my personal stories with that several times back in my SB's days to the joking and ridicule of many.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:32 pm 

Sir, I believe you and not doubt you. I teach Beowulf as if it were true, even though the established Quackademia say its just myth... but then again, they say that the Hopi legends are just fiction as well, even though the Hopi claim that their ancestors built their kivas into the caves up in the cliffs (Mesa Verde, et al) to escape the giants that made war with them and ate them...

My family and I toured these spots, and the tour guided said that there were a pile human bones down in the canyon below it... sounds like a cannibal to me!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:35 pm 

That's a cool link, by the way. I will use that also for kicks when I teach Beowulf...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:51 am 

Texas Jon wrote:
Sir, I believe you and not doubt you. I teach Beowulf as if it were true, even though the established Quackademia say its just myth... but then again, they say that the Hopi legends are just fiction as well, even though the Hopi claim that their ancestors built their kivas into the caves up in the cliffs (Mesa Verde, et al) to escape the giants that made war with them and ate them...

My family and I toured these spots, and the tour guided said that there were a pile human bones down in the canyon below it... sounds like a cannibal to me!

Haha....awesome pics, TJ! :good:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:11 pm 

I was hoping you'd come up with something MM! But I couldn't imagine what it would be lol! It's been WAY too long :)

j

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:22 pm 

Judith1 wrote:
I was hoping you'd come up with something MM! But I couldn't imagine what it would be lol! It's been WAY too long :)

j

LOL! Hear, hear! :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:00 pm 

Judith1 wrote:

j

Haha...thanks, Judith! Yeah...you know me. Always bringing the cray cray :s_crazy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:36 pm 

Watching the vid left me facinated with the ''fairies". Waaay back in the late 90's I wondered if the 'locusts' from the pit of hell might be some sort of soulless transhumanism type creature. These 'fairies' remind me of a combination of a bat and a human. They look devilish, don't they? I'll have to go back and look again because I didn't catch whether or not they were seeing any live ones still. I got interrupted during the vid.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:28 pm 

Terrible video quality but great documentary and information nonetheless:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:58 pm 

Giants Discovered in New England:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:14 pm 

He mentions America's Stonehedge in NH...it's in Salem, NH. I lived about 15 min from it. I went to see it years ago and one of the things you can't really grasp in the pictures is how small the rooms are. They are built for 3 foot tall people to stand upright lol! I'm average woman height, and I had to bend over to go through the 'hallways' and into the rooms. I never understood why it was done that way. I could see it as a food storage place, or even a living place for communal living, but gosh, you'd really have to be little to use it.

They were still discovering some of the astrological clocks when I visited, many were marked out but not cleared at the time. I found it a fun place to explore.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:25 pm 

Pretty awesome. I teach America's Stonehenge to my kiddos... One might notice a similarity to it and the Salem of Hawthorne's "Young Goodman Brown," and the witchy seance they did at the end of the tale, deep in the woods at the ancestral meeting place... :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:09 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:
Pretty awesome. I teach America's Stonehenge to my kiddos... One might notice a similarity to it and the Salem of Hawthorne's "Young Goodman Brown," and the witchy seance they did at the end of the tale, deep in the woods at the ancestral meeting place... :)

I wouldn't doubt it. There is a 'presence' there as there is throughout a lot of NH woods.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:18 pm 

Salem, Mass. is a different place from Salem, NH. Salem Mass is where the witch thing is. Just a tidbit... Across the street from the house of 7 gables is a museum, the Peabody Museum. THAT place, for ME, is just horrible to even be near, much less walk through. I don't know what the history of the house is as I was just a kid when we went there on a school outing, but I couldn't even see all the exhibits as the creepiness factor was more than I could bear despite the beautiful antiques.

I'm not sure what all went on, in TRUTH regarding Salem and the witches, but there does exist today a most evil, vile, presence in that area. I've felt it in places like some mountain areas in Colorado so I assume it exists throughout the world here and there, strong in some places, weak or non-existent in others.

I do know that the skeleton heads of the giants give me that icky feeling just looking at their pictures.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:00 pm 

Judith1 wrote:
Salem, Mass. is a different place from Salem, NH. Salem Mass is where the witch thing is. Just a tidbit... Across the street from the house of 7 gables is a museum, the Peabody Museum. THAT place, for ME, is just horrible to even be near, much less walk through. I don't know what the history of the house is as I was just a kid when we went there on a school outing, but I couldn't even see all the exhibits as the creepiness factor was more than I could bear despite the beautiful antiques.

I'm not sure what all went on, in TRUTH regarding Salem and the witches, but there does exist today a most evil, vile, presence in that area. I've felt it in places like some mountain areas in Colorado so I assume it exists throughout the world here and there, strong in some places, weak or non-existent in others.

I do know that the skeleton heads of the giants give me that icky feeling just looking at their pictures.

This I know, but also note that all these Salems, whether New Hampshire or Mass or New York... Maine... Oregon... these Salems have witchy traditions... legends. I think this is the reason why Hawthorne told his story, set in Salem, Mass, but describing that meeting place across the river (note the leyline trails converging upon the old megalith):

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:00 am 

Very interesting!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:43 am 

Here's another article to add to the giant collection!

http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/bigfoot-how- ... iant-foot/