Even human blood...

http://stopsprayingcalifornia.com/Desic ... Cells.html

http://www.greatdreams.com/chems.htm

Don't believe what you hear
Don't believe what you see
If you just close your eyes
You can feel the enemy...

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:45 pm 

I KNOW that my Texas Springs are worse than ever before because of this...

AND this:

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:16 pm 

Let them eat their cake, Mighty and Awesome Yahuah! None of their imaginations set to harm us will prevail; we, Your children, have Your Word! Our inheritance!

Isa 54:16 “See, I Myself have created the blacksmith who blows the coals in the fire, who brings forth an instrument for his work. And I have created the waster to destroy.
Isa 54:17 “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall prove wrong. This is the inheritance of the servants of יהוה, and their righteousness from Me,” declares יהוה.

-----------------

I gotta say bro, since I made the medicinal oil from last years harvest, I've not been sick one minute...feeling better than ever...and they bombard us too!

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:09 pm 

temu wrote:
Let them eat their cake, Mighty and Awesome Yahuah! None of their imaginations set to harm us will prevail; we, Your children, have Your Word! Our inheritance!

Isa 54:16 “See, I Myself have created the blacksmith who blows the coals in the fire, who brings forth an instrument for his work. And I have created the waster to destroy.
Isa 54:17 “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall prove wrong. This is the inheritance of the servants of יהוה, and their righteousness from Me,” declares יהוה.

-----------------

I gotta say bro, since I made the medicinal oil from last years harvest, I've not been sick one minute...feeling better than ever...and they bombard us too!

Yes, yes! May our sukkah be an everlasting covering about our families and that you pass over those of us who shelter ourselves with the words of YOUR TORAH! Oh save those within the whore and call them out to enter into your covenant as your Israel forever! Oh may that vile prostitute be brought down by your plagues, and may we be covered under the shadow of your wings. May we be your saviors in this dark time, may we be your messiahs, your prophets, your sent ones with our rain coats on. We do not call to be taken from this hour; we do not ask that you rapture us out ever; we ask that we be the very fires that beckon your coming and let the world know that you are PURE! and you will not tolerate the viruses, the genetic modifications, the vaccines, the toxic foods, the halogenic water, and the heavy metal air. Oh YAH! when can I eat a fish who is not full of mercury? COME YAHUAH SHUAH!

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:14 pm 

Psalm 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him will I trust.”
3 Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust; His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flieth by day,
6 nor of the pestilence that walketh in darkness, nor of the destruction that layeth waste at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand, but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, thy habitation,
10 there shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For He shall give His angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample underfoot.
14 “Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and show him My salvation.”

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:17 pm 

https://youtu.be/j5VP64V6L2s