Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:24 pm 

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/66076 ... PwqPod0.97

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:52 pm 

Wow... today is Tuesday, though... that seems a little early even for Jewish standards???

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:18 pm 

I wasn't trippin' on the timing...the SACRIFICE thing got my attention.

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:54 pm 

Every living human being is a descendant of the first Adam, Adam in the garden. Adam was never a child, he was formed as an adult. Life was "breathed" into him as an adult.

Every spiritually living being is a descendant of the Second Adam (Christ). The man Jesus was not the Christ until after He was pulled from the Jordan by John after baptism. The Son of Man (the Christ)..the Second Adam, was formed as an adult when the spirit of the Most High descended upon Him in the form of a dove.

First Adam had a single breath of life, blown into him in an adult body. The Second Adam had two breaths of life, one physical..the man Jesus...the second was spiritual, and He received this second breath as an adult. The spiritual casts its shadow backwards...away from the light, so the Genesis account comes first..the shadow comes first.

Physical descendants (some) were chosen to live apart from humanity. These needed a physical sacrifice to cover their sins, a physical lamb. The spiritual nation needs a spiritual sacrifice, a spiritual lamb.

After the tribulation, when the groom marries His bride, grace ends, and a physical temple with physical sacrifices return.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:20 am 

Wow, good catch Temu!!

It sure answers a few questions about whether or not sacrifices can take place without a temple, doesn't it?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:06 am 

I don't believe that the purpose of a temple is understood. The temple serves to block humankind from having access to the Most High. As long as the temple stands, access to humans are blocked...they have to go through a high priest, who makes atonement through a sacrifice on behalf of the people before God. In order for unbelievers to come before God, the temple has to be razed.

The barrier between God and man is a standing temple. Once a temple stands, only the high priest can stand before God and perform a sacrifice for a sin offering. One must be circumcised to enter the temple, with women having no penis they were counted in the temple as either under the authority of their husbands or their fathers.

Daniel couldn't have entered the temple because he was a castrated, and as eunuchs, Daniel couldn’t have entered the temple. He would have had no access to God if the temple still stood.

“No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of [YHWH]” (Deu 23:1). But because Solomon’s temple lay in ruins, Daniel and his friends could come to the Lord without hindrance, whereas they could not have come if the temple had been rebuilt while they lived.

Solomon’s temple was razed by the Chaldeans, and Daniel would have been a eunuch. No temple existed in the days of Noah or in the land of Job. Therefore, these three share not being able to enter into a physical temple, which means that the way to God was not blocked by the temple or its high priest.

Quote:
[T]he priests go regularly into the [temple’s]1 first section, performing their ritual duties, but into the second only the high priest goes, and he but once a year, and not without taking blood, which he offers for himself and for the unintentional sins of the people. By this the Holy Spirit indicates that the way into the holy places is not yet opened as long as the first section is still standing (which is symbolic for the present age). According to this arrangement, gifts and sacrifices are offered that cannot perfect the conscience of the worshiper, but deal only with food and drink and various washings, regulations for the body imposed until the time of reformation. (Heb 9:6–10

The temple and its high priest prevented anyone from coming to the God of Abraham except through the temple and its sacrifices: the way to God was barred by the veil that separated the Holy Place from the Holy of Holies—the first section of the temple from its second section, with the veil establishing this separation being foreshadowed by the veil Moses put over his face so that Israel would not be frightened by the glory that shown from his face (Ex 34:30).

As of now, Gentiles are not blocked from God...they can come before Him but must give up their heathen practices and be grafted onto the root of righteousness. Muslims can come, but they must put away their former ways, be baptized, and live as a sacrifice by not conforming to the ways of the world. And the appropriate offering the convert could offer to this temple was the life of the person; Paul wrote,

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. (Rom 12:1–2)

The times of "until the times of the Gentiles is fulfilled" hasn't occurred yet, the temple is made up of living stones, with Christ saying that He is now the temple "Destroy this temple and I will raise it up in 3 days". With this new temple composed of living stones, the woman is born. With circumcision being the barrier that prevented someone from entering a physical temple, spiritual circumcision is necessary to enter the spiritual temple, with those in this temple being neither male nor female, Greek nor Jew. These are of the outer man. Women have a standing before the Most High.

Anything physical, whether temple or sacrifice, is detested by the Most High until the days of the Gentiles comes to a close. There's a new High Priest for a spiritual nation of Israel, under a different order, that of Melchizedek. He became the sacrifice for this temple. A physical lamb will not cover spiritual sins, in moving from physical to spiritual, anger (thoughts from the heart) are equivalent to murder (work done by hands) and lust (thoughts from the heart) are equivalent to adultery (work done physically).

An Israelite was stoned for breaking the physical law. Today, the death of the humans' body pays for the person's sins that were done in the flesh, but before this sinner dies..those with a second breath of life, needs a High Priest in this Spiritual Temple, which is the Son of Man, and this sacrifice was paid for at Calvary. The persons dead body will pay for the sins done in the flesh.

The first Adam had one breath of life. The Second Adam had two breaths of life, one for his physical body which he received from the mitochondrial DNA which was passed through to him from his mother, the second breath was a spiritual breath from the Most High which He received when He was raised from the baptismal river. Two breaths of life..something Nicodemus couldn't comprehend int he "born again" conversation with the Christ. He was born again when he received the second breath of life making Him the Christ.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:21 pm 

temu wrote:
I wasn't trippin' on the timing...the SACRIFICE thing got my attention.

I just didn't trip over the sacrifice part because a lot of different tribes have been doing it for a really long time now; I know, at least, African tribes are doing it currently...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:14 am 

I know of some Jewish folks here in the states who also sacrificed...usually a goat, for passover. No rabbis available, no synagouge in the area, just a small group of Jewish hippies who gathered for the Holy Days and did the best they could with what they had.