Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: 3rd. Temple?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:01 pm 

Rico Cortes: "...anyone who is against the Temple is not my friend. That simple."

Hmmm...thoughts? I already shared my thoughts with him.

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

Post subject: Re: 3rd. Temple?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:04 pm 

Huh? What does he mean? Does he mean against the third temple that will be established in the millennium?

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:32 am 

Toshav wrote:
Huh? What does he mean? Does he mean against the third temple that will be established in the millennium?

No...he supports the current 3rd. Temple push; pre-millennial...sacrifices and all.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:29 am 

temu wrote:
Toshav wrote:

No...he supports the current 3rd. Temple push; pre-millennial…sacrifices and all.

Really? And what scriptural support does he give? Interesting… I still have unanswered questions about the offerings and why we don't do certain offerings.

Does he think the temple should be built to prepare for the Maschiach, or just there always should have been a temple? Does he believe there is a gathered Levitical priesthood to administer in the temple?

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:05 pm 

Toshav wrote:
temu wrote:
Toshav wrote:

No...he supports the current 3rd. Temple push; pre-millennial…sacrifices and all.

Really? And what scriptural support does he give?

This:

'Let them make Me a Sanctuary, that I may dwell in their midst. Exactly as I show you concerning the pattern of the Tabernacle, and of all its furniture, so you shall make it.'
— Shemot (Exodus) 25:8-9

Of course he buys the Jesuit teaching about end-time anti-christ needing a temple to defile.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:41 pm 

What about the fact that it says, "TABERNACLE," which implies a removable booth dwelling, kind of like a Shepherd King would dwell in, and not a man-made temple (Is 66). No man can build him a brick house and call it his dwelling. He likes a tent more often, and we like to dress up his tent into a pagan temple. It was man who wanted to give him a temple like the pagans had, which is NOT what he asked for...

WE are his temple.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:51 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:

WE are his temple.

:friends:

I tried to explain that to him...I got no response:

Rico Cortes

Old, Broken Stones, Or LIVING Stones? Third temple…briefly addressed…and refuted:

Mat 24:2 And יהושע said to them, “Do you not see all these? Truly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, at all, which shall not be thrown down.”

THROWN DOWN! But why?

Luk 13:34-35 “Yerushalayim, Yerushalayim, killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to her! How often I wished to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, but you would not! “See, your HOUSE IS LEFT TO YOU LAID WASTE. And truly I say to you, you shall by no means see Me until the time comes when you say, ‘Blessed is He who is coming in the Name of יהוה!’ ”

Not to fear…Messiah has a plan for temple building, but not by the hand of men who deny Him! He builds the temple!
Act 15:16 ‘After this I SHALL return and rebuild the Booth of Dawiḏ which has fallen down. And I SHALL rebuild its ruins, and I SHALL set it up,

Zec 6:12-13 and shall speak to him, saying, ‘Thus said יהוה of hosts, saying, “See, the Man whose name is the Branch! And from His place He shall branch out, and HE SHALL BUILD the Hĕkal of יהוה. “IT IS HE WHO IS GOING TO BUILD the Hĕkal of יהוה. IT IS HE who is going to bear the splendour. And He shall sit and rule on His throne, and shall be a priest on His throne…” ’

Now, if the above does not refer to a physical temple, then consider that currently WE ARE THE TEMPLE! The above may just be referring to that! At any rate…

Joh 2:19-22 יהושע answered and said to them, “Destroy this Dwelling Place, and in three days I shall raise it.” Then the Yehuḏim said, “It took forty-six years to build this Dwelling Place, and You are going to raise it in three days?” But He spoke about the Dwelling Place OF HIS BODY. So, when He was raised from the dead, His taught ones remembered that He said this to them. And they believed the Scripture and the word which יהושע had said.

1Pe 2:5 you also, as LIVING STONES, are being built up, a SPIRITUAL HOUSE, a set-apart priesthood, to offer up spiritual slaughter offerings acceptable to Elohim through יהושע Messiah.

1Co 3:16 Do you not know that YOU ARE the Dwelling Place of Elohim and that the Spirit of Elohim dwells in you?

2Co 6:16 “… For you are a Dwelling Place of the living Elohim, as Elohim has said, “I shall dwell in them and walk among them, and I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.”

Who will be striving to build the physical 3rd temple now? Unbelievers, those with a spirit of deep sleep…no site; no hearing…the branches that were cut out…

Rom 11:8 As it has been written, “יהוה has given them a spirit of deep sleep, eyes not to see and ears not to hear, unto this day.”
Rom 11:23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, shall be grafted in, for Elohim is able to graft them in again.

Those also who are self-proclaimed ‘rabbis’…those who deny Messiah has come in the flesh!

Mat 23:8 “But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi,’ for One is your Teacher, the Messiah, and you are all brothers.

Further described as ‘anti-messiahs’! Harsh, yes…but it IS written…

1Jn_2:22 WHO IS THE LIAR, except the one denying that יהושע is the Messiah? This is the anti-messiah, the one denying the Father and the Son.
1Jn_4:3 and every spirit that does not confess that יהושע Messiah has come in the flesh IS NOT of Elohim. And this is the spirit of the anti-messiah which you heard is coming, and now is already in the world.
2Jn_1:7 Because many who are leading astray went out into the world WHO DO NOT CONFESS יהושע Messiah as coming in the flesh. This one is he who is LEADING ASTRAY and the anti-messiah.

DON'T BE LED ASTRAY!

Joh 14:6 יהושע said to him, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father EXCEPT through Me.
Building any temple by men who cannot even access the Father because of unbelief in Messiah is simply crazy talk. Many more verses deal with this; but that should be enough to give anyone pause for now. But you may say, doesn’t the anti-messiah have to inhabit a third temple?

2Th 2:4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called Elohim or that is worshipped, so that he sits as Elohim in the Dwelling Place of Elohim, showing himself that he is Elohim.
In light of the numerous Scriptures telling us WE are the temple, living stones, would it not be perfectly in line to say that this torahless ‘one’ has been inhabiting the temple of men for millennia already…and by deception; shewing ‘himself’ to be ‘god’ as a counterfeit? Yes, this ‘secret’ was alive and well in the 1st. Century…

2Th 2:7 For the secret of torahlessness is already at work …

For more info, one may be surprised to find this end-time ‘anti-christ’ scenario was made popular centuries ago by true enemies of the faith…the Jesuits…also where the ‘secret rapture’ was spawned…

http://sheldonemrylibrary.com/RaptureOfTheSaints.pdf

Shalom,
TM
AKA ‘Stew’

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:10 am 

The heathen nations wanted a king and a temple: both of which Yah warned were NOT his will back in the wild, hillbilly confederacy days of the Judges...

Fact is, he never changes, and nobody can find a place nor a building that satisfies him except the Living Stones of his family, who he will one day raise up to become the Temple coming down from heaven. The prophet says, "Thus saith YHWH, 'heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: WHERE is the house that ye build unto me? and WHERE is the place of my rest? -->THIS man will I look to, even unto him who is poor and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word.'

His Temple is made up of the body of contrite, humble people whose hearts burn for YHWH.

Even in John 4, when Yahshua says, "Salvation is of the Jews" and "My people worship what they DO KNOW in Jerusalem," he also iterates that the time is coming when WHERE does not matter anymore, but "the true worshipers of Yah will worship him in spirit and in truth..."