Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Warfare prayers needed.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:10 pm 

Ok..I have to post this because someone's life is at risk. Someone I love dearly and I can't help anymore.

Please, pray for "Michael''. He's a functioning alcoholic, but that's not the worst of it. He's gotten caught up with crack and Meth, has lost his job, is going to eviction court tomorrow afternoon (Wed. if he can even get there now) Is loosing his much needed vehicle due to pay day loans..his life has become unmanageable and insane. He honestly has NO place to turn, and I have to keep my word that I would not associate with him if he returned to crack/meth. It's too dangerous, and I'm not willing to jepardize my own safety...I've seen too much.

So, when I busted him this evening, (caught him using) and confronted him, I offered him my phone to call for help, which he refused.

I've NEVER seen anything like this horrible 'demon' in my life. My gosh, what it does to people, and what it's done to HIM is horrifying.

Yet, he can't make appropriate decisions for himself.

Please, help pray about this.

I don't know what more to do...my own resources are depleted just trying to keep him fed, and taking him to get commodities, foodstamps, unemployment, and providing tools so he can do some mechanic jobs in the hope that he can raise money for his rent...but I learned that he made deals to accept some cash, and the drugs. :s_mad

His spirit is totally ill, he's been taught so much false doctrines that even trying to get his mind washed in truth seems hopless.

I need prayers too because I'm feeling so horrible about all this, and I had to walk away KNOWING what dire straits he's in, and the fact that it's cold out...and he hasn't got sense enough at this point ...

I did tell him that if he takes steps to reach out for help, that I would walk those hard miles with him, but as long as he's returning to what caused the problem in the first place, I can't associate with him.

In earthly ways, he's hit bottom, but his spirit hasn't hit bottom enough to humble himself before YHVH that he has the need to reach for him. I'm hoping that my stepping away accomplishes that, but I'm scared that he will die instead. And his drug addled brain doesn't care if he does.

Man can't help with this in the natural, and I can't seem to pray enough.

He's burned all of his people bridges.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:50 pm 

Judith1 wrote:
I need prayers

:rose:

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:38 pm 

Interesting events...
Friend ended up in the hospital Friday afternoon and needed surgery for appendecitis. Was discharged Saturday afternoon, and isn't doing well. Can't keep anything down, and is vomiting blood. If not better by tomorrow, will have to return to hospital

Admission drug screen was clean.

Discovered that his liver was GOOD, and normal profiles.

Expressing realization that he was spared, is giving God credit. Tried to drink..can't. Dumped it all down the drain. Says God is teaching him a lesson. He saw his father die of accute alcoholism and is having a taste of what a disrupted digestive system is all about. This is the first time in his life he's ever been ill.

Please...pray that it 'sticks'
I did and he agreed with it, thanked me.