Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:37 am 

I'm not talking about your run of the mill, kids birthday party magicians that aren't into the occult and simply utilize tricks and slight of hand. We're talking about the big leaguers here that clearly possess supernatural, demonic powers to create their "magic tricks" and "illusions." Over the years these misguided and lost souls have been increasing in numbers and their powers and "miracles" have been getting more and more over the top as knowledge in the occult has increased and been more mainstreamed in today's society. Many of these disturbed individuals, who have become more popular and wealthy than most can even imagine, having their own followings and cults, now even openly admit to giving themselves over to "powers" and "angels." We here of course know exactly which "angels" they are subjecting their bodies and souls to. Some of them outright admit their worship and involvement with Lucifer/satan. This is real. This isn't some looney tune religious fiction. These things are happening and increasing all over the world. "As in the days of Noah"....

They are now able to perform and mimic the many miracles of Yeshua HaMashiach. Materializing loafs of bread, fresh fish, walking on water, levitating into the air, etc. I believe these specific "miracles" they perform are no coincidence. They are truly trying to mimic Yeshua both to downplay His true miracles and make Him out to be "just a master magician" just like themselves to show that Yeshua was merely a gifted man in the "spiritual" and "magical" arts and not Elohim. The same accusation levied against Yeshua by the Pharisees of His day and the modern "religious," Talmudic Jews of today as well. The big key here though is that:

1. Whatever powers and miracles they possess and create, they are only ALLOWED to be through the Most High Yah. Yah is allowing the deception to occur as He said He would to give fallen and rebellious mankind what they want....hatred of the Father, His Word/Son, and their own destruction.

2. ALL of these magicians utilize their evil works and "miracles" for their own personal monetary gain and worldly fame. Never for the service and betterment of others in humility and recognition and praising of the One True Elohim Who gives such gifts (even if He allows them through the working of demons) and especially never to acknowledge the truth of Scripture, Yah's Law, and Yeshua.

3. I have yet to see anyone of these individuals make the blind see, the lame walk, the sick healed, and casting out of demons from the possessed. It's always just about worldly gain, trickery, and wonderment. They do what the demons tell them to do which certainly will never be anything good and pure.

This is a long, 2 hour + video but I highly recommend watching it if you ever have the time and pass it along to those you may know who may be into such things as the salvation of their souls hang in the balance. The demonic wickedness exposed in this video is pretty shocking....yet not surprising at the same time. The world is going to turn into one hellish nightmare (a million times more than it already is). Best to mentally and spiritually prepare yourself now as I'm sure the stuff you see in this video is merely the tip of the iceberg as far as the coming deception:

[Yes, the channel that created this video is a traditionalist Catholic monastery currently in rejection of the modern papacy and Catholic Church since Vatican II....but look past that issue and focus on the content in the video. It's a well put together expose that every believer in the Biblical Yeshua should be aware of.]

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:02 pm 

Yeah, either George Lucas is helping out with some CGI going on behind the scenes, or else these guys channel demons... sticking an ice pick in your hand, through bone mass and muscle without blood or pain... drawing a three-foot baguette from your covered hand... elevating above people on the side walk without any wires or ropes... elementals.