Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Urgent prayer request...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:26 pm 

Our best friends oldest boy passed away at 16 in bed last night. Young Eric Buess, stricken with autism early on from vaccine poison, has died. Prayers for Fred and Rhonda for strength and understanding concerning this tragedy.

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:57 pm 

Oh my Yah. How could this be? Oh Fred and Rhonda... and Andy, oh no Abba. Why?

Terry, what happened?

Our family is undone by this news. We are in prayer.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:05 pm 

Just this afternoon on the way home from school, Leah was talking about what a fun and amazing time she had playing hide and go seek with Eric and Fred in their big house...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:31 pm 

Oh Heavenly Father, please comfort and shower your mercies upon these poor parents!

This is so, so sad. How heartbreaking. I will certainly remember them in my prayers tonight.

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:45 am 

He was found unresponsive early morning. Fred tried to resuscitate him to no avail. So sudden...unexpected...so vibrant and healthy, full of laughter and joy. This is horrible.

The Coroner/Sheriff in this town, thankfully, is a member of our group. Though stricken with grief himself, he was and is such a great asset in this tragedy. As yet, we have no answers. Today will be the first morning they awake to this without their treasured boy. We will be staying here as long as necessary.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:46 am 

Thank you so much for your prayers...I love you all dearly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:56 pm 

I will remember the family in my private prayers.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:55 am 

Oh My! What a hard thing to have to endure. They are in my prayers, as are you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:10 am 

Thank you for all your prayers-we laid Erick to rest yesterday- words escape me right now...suffice it to say the outpouring of His Ruach has been without measure. Simply in utter awe right now.

I had Eric do a breakdown of Isaiah 57...

ISAIAH… YOD-SHIN-AYIN-YOD-HEI… “Deliverance, Welfare, Salvation- YHUH will cause it”!

Isa 57:1-2 The righteous man perishes, and no one lays it to heart; devout men are taken away, while no one understands. For the righteous man is taken away from calamity; he enters into peace; they rest in their beds who walk in their uprightness.

Chapter 57: Verses 1,2, part of 13, 14, 15* The righteous one, singled out to pass… there does not exist any man who can assess the cause, or designate the happening… using the standard of measure being human compassion. The assembly of those harvested- at their appointed time… with the cry of “Please !”… unheeded… is beyond understanding…away from the presence of evil- is taken away, the righteous one…it is solely because of the way that we think-we are led to associate it with distress-that it is considered evil- the gathering of the righteous.

** He enters perfect peace- complete rest- full comfort- no lack of relief…upon being laid down, in their graves…Their entire walk confronts them. Everything is upfront. Spread out before them. The truth is evident… Your radiance is clear, at its most vigorous of potential.

*** The benefits of finding protection, sheltered in Me, are for those who trace their genealogical descent- belonging to the heritage ascribed by Me. He will inherit the land… and take as a possession the noteworthy privileges I have kept exclusively for them.

**** Extreme Warning: Determine the significant value of this: Consider your ways! Turn and look! Weigh your manner by which you sojourn.! Aim for the highest and best- most praiseworthy. Make a method of instruction, leading them on the noble pathway- away from stumbling…remove what causes failure- staggering- downfall…a Guidebook directing “Stepping Stones” by which to tread the very heights…securely- firm footholds for My People.

***** Therefore, taking all of this into consideration…Thus declares the High and Lifted up… the absolute ultimate, epitome, most incredible :He is at… Beyond Description. ! !Beyond Words.! !And yet… “I will dwell My presence and ALEF-TAV with the crushed, depressed, contrite, humiliated spirit. Despised and despondent- the very lowest and most extremely distraught… and there… the living RUACx- for the purpose of imparting Life… expands, permeates, saturates the deepest depths and enlivens the heart-of the most dejected, crushed, pulverized unto dust.”! ! “I will fire up and make firm the one whose life is completed. I will provide, arrange, constitute, make adjustments with exacting deliberation, make secure, guiding and directing with intention, to be just right- as tuning a musical instrument- on the inside.”

In Loving Regards to Erick Buess 10-30-2015

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:23 am 

Wherever Eric is right now, I know that he is in the arms of Grace and Peace. O, Yah, THY Kingdom Come! O, Abba, bring back the shining face of Eric one day soon. Yahweh, please comfort Andy and teach him to understand and be strong in this world, and pour out your blessings upon him in his moment of trial... O, be with Fred... O, Yah, I just cannot imagine what he is going through right now... Please be with my brother, Fred, from the heart of one father to another, Yah, take care of my dear friend, Fred, O, and be with Rhonda, O my Yah! I weep with her, but I have no idea... O, Creator of all things, touch her heart, heal her soul, and please bless Rhonda, and comfort her, and meet her every need, Abba. O, Yahweh Rafa! please be with the Buess family... bless them, YHWH. Pour it out upon them! and may it be so...

YHWH, bless Terry. I love you, bro... thanks for being the man who introduced me to these amazing folks, and getting to know Mr. Eric Buess, and my daughter dearly loved playing with him--"hide and seek with Eric and Fred in their big house full of amazing hiding spots," as it were--Eric sure was a good ole boy, I'll vouch for him... thanks, Terry. I sure will miss him.

Rest in Peace, Eric.

:friends: :cry: :rose:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:58 pm 

Thank you, my ever-treasured Tejas family! I love you guys so very much! We miss you in person, but know you are always near in the Ruach!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:24 pm 

Erick Buess
9/13/99 - 10/27/15

This past weekend we laid to rest our precious, precious boy. We will miss him each day for the rest of our lives. It was our great honor, privilege and joy to care for his every need; to bathe him and dress him, to brush his hair, to feed him and cut up his food, to always hold his hand in dangerous places, each day of his life from his birth until our last day together.

We played catch and frisbee with anything that would fly through the air. We kicked balls back and forth in the house and all around the yard, for hundreds if not thousands of hours together, and had the greatest of fun for sixteen years. He went just about everywhere that Rhonda and I went and did everything we did.

From the time of his birth he rode in every antique car that I ever had running, just as I did with my dad.

Each night I helped him into bed and prayed over him the Name of the Creator as it is originally given in Hebrew.

When Erick died he had the mind and understanding of a very young child in the perfect body of a sixteen-year-old young man. He played with wooden Thomas-the-Tank Engine trains setting them up all over the house. Rhonda and I initially thought we would put some of these on his casket and one inside with him. But as we looked upon him privately at the funeral home for one last time laying there so motionless, we were stunned at what a young man he had become. His nose was beautifully defined, his chin had become strong and slightly chiseled and a faint little mustache graced his upper lip. We had given him his first shave to remove a few long whiskers around his cheeks just a week before. We were overwhelmed by the fact that when Erick comes forth from his grave on that great day he will be a young man and not a child.

And so Rhonda made for Erick a set of four fringes with the single thread of blue just like I wear as instructed in the Book of Numbers chapter 15. We placed in his hands and over his heart a marble stone with the ten commandments just like the ones that are fastened to the door posts of our home and the gates of our property just as we are instructed in Deuteronomy. On that stone is the Name of the One who was worshipped by Adam, Enoch, Methuselah, Noah, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Moses, King David, and Solomon at the beginning and end of his life. YHWH----Yahwah---the Creator of Heaven and Earth----the Mighty One of Israel. On his beautiful wooden coffin we fastened a bronze plaque sealing it shut with the Name of YHWH and the words of Deuteronomy 6:3 - 5 that we are instructed to say every day, “Hear O Israel, YHWH our Elohim. YHWH is One!. And you shall love YHWH your Elohim with all your heart, with all your soul, and all your strength.”

On Friday afternoon Erick returned to our house for one last time, and on the lawn and sidewalk were we played frisbee and catch hundreds of times, many people gathered to remember Erick, to celebrate his life, and tell stories of how he touched us. We realized that Erick was given a mission and that was to demonstrate JOY in the face of adversity and pain, to be THANKFUL in spite of seizures and hospitalizations and crippling medications, to teach us to be OPEN and HONEST and REAL about everything. Erick had nothing to hide, no hidden agenda, no mean spirit. Erick came to drive his parents to their knees in prayer for help and wisdom and strength, and into the Word deeper and deeper seeking its true and original meaning as it was written in the ancient language 3500 years ago.

Erick rested one last night in our bedroom, at the foot of our bed where he often set up his trains. On Sabbath morning eight men, examples of our commitment to walk out the Torah of YHWH in their own lives and who had influence in Erick’s life, gathered around his casket and prayed welcoming him into the fellowship of Israel as a man in his own right, for this is what he will be when we see him again.

We lovingly placed his natural pine casket across the body of the 1920 Rolls-Royce Firetruck that he loved to ride in and Rhonda drove us to the most beautiful resting spot I have ever seen. We buried Erick in a secluded meadow surrounded by beautiful oaks, grazing deer and many dear family and friends. We cried and laughed and remembered. We realized that in spite of the fact that our lives changed dramatically when Erick was vaccinated and we started down the road of seizures and autism, Erick was NOT a victim. He was an overcomer. He was happy all the time. The fact that he could not participate in the world of those around him NEVER stopped him from drawing others into his world with that winning smile, that outstretched arm, and a puzzle piece thrust into your hand.

“Play with me!” “Tickle me!” “My Name is Erick!” “My favorite color is green!” “I am sixteen!” “I am happy!”

We will never forget. “I love you Mom.” “I love you Dad.” “I love you Andady.”

Erick fulfilled his mission. When he is raised our Messiah can say to him, “Well done my good and faithful servant. Enter into the Kingdom prepared for you upon the foundation of the world.”

Most of the time when Erick had a seizure, and he had thousands and thousands of seizures, he would come out of it and say, “I am happy.” Erick was always fine. He had love and joy and thankfulness in his heart. It was the rest of us who were a wreck!

For sixteen years I lived in terror that something would happen to Erick; that he might be seriously injured, drown or get lost and die all alone and frightened. But Erick spent sixteen years in a home surrounded by parents and therapists and care-givers who loved and adored him. He swam. He hiked. He rode in all sorts of antique cars. He boated. He camped. Holding my hand he walked across high trestles and over logs that spanned rushing rivers. He went out to eat. He rode roller coasters squeezing my hand tightly as we plummeted down. We even had him on snow skis once. He had no memories of cruelty or unkindness or fear. From what I can tell, he had no fear.

On Monday night he jumped into his bed with all of his normal enthusiasm and died there in his sleep early the following morning just fourteen feet from the people who loved him the most at the very hour that a full moon bathed the earth with the maximum fulness of its light. Erick is fine. He was always fine. It is those of us who loved and and adored him that are crying.

Our Father took him from us in the kindest and most loving way that He could, at the height of his beauty and innocence and joy, and gave us a sign to remember that Erick is safe in the heart of the One who Created Him. Erick reflected the light of His Creator simply, joyfully and magnificently with all of his fulness and this is his example for us to follow.

To everyone who has children, a wife, a lover, a parent, a dear friend we say, LOVE THEM. Draw them close and adore them. Be patient. Be understanding. Forgive them. Be faithful and true. Be transparent and real. Be honest. Be compassionate. Be thankful. Be happy. Be joyful. Seek Truth. Seek your Creator with all of your heart because one day you will meet Him. He wants to meet you. Start with His Name. YHWH. Pronounce those letters in the way that sound correct to you because the Scriptures teach in the original Hebrew language that ALL who call upon YHWH WILL BE SAVED!

YHWH has given. And YHWH has taken away. Blessed be the Name of YHWH.

Though he slay me, yet will I serve HIM.

Today is the day that YHWH has made! Let us REJOICE and be GLAD in it!!

And that is the Book of Erick.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:02 pm 

Yah, bless you, Fred. You are an amazing writer. Erick has such a voice, and I believe he is written in the Lamb's Book of Life. He is such a strong, glorious man in the Great Beyond. Erick, you rest easy, now. When YHWH comes, I can't wait to see your shining face again...

Thanks for posting, Terry. I don't think I've ever cried and cried like this in a long time... What a heart. I hope everything is alright on your end, with Fred and Rhonda and Andy... I sure do miss you kind Cali folks...

:rose:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:35 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:
Yah, bless you, Fred. You are an amazing writer. Erick has such a voice, and I believe he is written in the Lamb's Book of Life. He is such a strong, glorious man in the Great Beyond. Erick, you rest easy, now. When YHWH comes, I can't wait to see your shining face again...

Thanks for posting, Terry. I don't think I've ever cried and cried like this in a long time... What a heart. I hope everything is alright on your end, with Fred and Rhonda and Andy... I sure do miss you kind Cali folks...

We miss you guys too. I must say, it was an honor to be with them through this as we cried, mourned, prayed, and laughed as we relived our times together with Erick. Our shalom came when just a few of us went to view him one last time...placed the mezuzah on his temporary tabernacle gate, tied the tzit-tzit on him, and placed the 10 Words upon him...at that time I realized that he was in fact, a young man...passing the gate to eternity; ready for the shofar call. I also had to think that YHUH Himself was moved by this temporary good-bye...perhaps even thinking "THIS is the way it is done!"!

The burial was also a very moving event...the pace was set; Fred and Rhonda gave a torah call to all who attended, we broke bread, we prayed, we drank the wine...and we all brought shofars, blowing with intensity; YHUH, our child has passed, He has passed into Your care now...and will have the healing that we cried so long for...BO YAHUSHA!

:drinks:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:27 am 

Still praying and thinking about you dear ones...

Shabbat Shalom.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:41 am 

Thanks Bro! Healing will only be completed upon restoration, but the waves off pain are lessening somewhat. We are going to visit his gravesite today before gathering for shabbat. Shalom to you and yours my friend, may Ericks passing be an ever present reminder to draw nearer, hug tighter, love deeper, and cherish every moment we have together this side of the resurrection.

His passing has changed us all over here. His life taught us many things, and continues to.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:35 pm 

Hugs, brudda.