Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:37 pm 

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnews ... ison-menus

Browsing TTOL I saw this from their resident 'pastor'....forbidding pork is a doctrine of demons.... :s_biggrin

Notice his comments ( )

Pastor Guest

1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that
in the latter times some shall depart from (Here we are)
the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits,
and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their (The prisoners don't like the taste of pork?)
conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding
to abstain from meats, which God hath
created to be received with thanksgiving
of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and
nothing to be refused, if it be received
with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God
and prayer.

Pastor Guest

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:58 am 

Pastor Guest needs to connect "forbidding to marry" with the group or organization that teaches this doctrine, along with "commanding to abstain from meats" that are "sanctified by the word of God and prayer," i.e., the Roman Catholic doctrine of 40 days fast for Lent... CONTEXT CLUES, PEOPLE!

Hey, Pastor Guest, where does "the Word of God" sanctify or set apart these meats if not Leviticus 11 or Deuteronomy 14? Do you think maybe that Paul, the author of 1 Timothy 4, might have been trying to warn Timothy of the false teachings of Rome during his time?

Face palm.

:roll:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:31 am 

Kind of a clue here: "which God hath created to be received". He tells us what He created to be eaten, and what is not to be eaten.

Oh wells, they read and interpret how it fits their lifestyle.

But swine and x-mass trees go so good together!

:wacko:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:36 pm 

Right, "which God hath created to be received..." good one. Their god has them doing pagan rituals and eating the flesh that was sacrificed to devils a long time ago.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:53 pm 

Even "Jesus" saw pork as defiled during his lifetime, for he sent tje demon spirits into the herd of pigs. Would he send defiled spirits into something clean? Couldn't he have sent them into sheep, goats, or cattle? He could have, but sheep, goats and cattle are reserved for food and temple offerings to Yah.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:12 pm 

This was obviously a move to appease Muslims which, IMO, makes it 100% wrong. This is blatant, in your face Islamization. No one gives a crap about Jews and Messianics/HRooters but protected class Muslims open their mouths and this admin is tripping all over themselves to make us sharia compliant. It's clear as day who pulls the strings but I'll leave this topic at that. With that said, yes, I agree it's certainly beneficial to religious Jews and Torah-observant, believers in Yeshua. It's certainly fun to watch these "pastors" trip all over themselves and pull out the old "God's Law is doctrines of demons after Jesus came" pretzel twist theology garbage. The amount of delusion needed to explicitly imply that Torah Law is a doctrine of demons is mind-numbingly astounding and makes me want to vomit. But, hey, what can I say? I was that stupid and ignorant too not many moons ago.....

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:50 pm 

MountainRecluse wrote:
This was obviously a move to appease Muslims which, IMO, makes it 100% wrong. This is blatant, in your face Islamization. No one gives a crap about Jews and Messianics/HRooters but protected class Muslims open their mouths and this admin is tripping all over themselves to make us sharia compliant. It's clear as day who pulls the strings but I'll leave this topic at that. With that said, yes, I agree it's certainly beneficial to religious Jews and Torah-observant, believers in Yeshua. It's certainly fun to watch these "pastors" trip all over themselves and pull out the old "God's Law is doctrines of demons after Jesus came" pretzel twist theology garbage. The amount of delusion needed to explicitly imply that Torah Law is a doctrine of demons is mind-numbingly astounding and makes me want to vomit. But, hey, what can I say? I was that stupid and ignorant too not many moons ago.....

That truly IS the point...thanks for bringing it back to the correct context.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:00 am 

MountainRecluse wrote:
This was obviously a move to appease Muslims

Without a doubt. The Messianics in prison have to get approval from a 'rabbi' to eat clean...naturally, they oppose the 'gentiles' and it becomes a big issue, since to them, they teach there are only 7 laws that apply to 'goy'. They absolutely despise our claim to torah.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:30 am 

And when Yah wipes out your identity...oh my goodness...but he has to do that in order to give you a new one.

It took a few years for the Israelites to come out of Egypt...much like a person in prison. You can take the man out of the prison, but it's much harder to take the prison out of the man! He has to form a new identity in order to function on the outside of those prison walls. Some succede, more fail and end up back behind bars. The Israelites frequently returned to their own vomit and it took 40 years or so for them to begin to identify with Yah. Had to get rid of the 'old school' so that the youth could form that new identity.

It's always a thrill for me when I see a new video or hear a report that another Jew/family realizes just who Messiah is! It's happening, and in my own day, too! I always wanted to see the spiritual revival in spite of the apostacy, and I'm seeing it!! WE are seeing it before our very eyes! Talk about feeling like we're living in actual bible times!

I'm glad the converts have you on their side, Temu. You keep up the good work. I frequently work with people freshout of work release, and right now am in a lot of contact with a black muslim and his white family. He knows some of the bible, but not a lot of it. He was born here, not in the middle east..he's not middle eastern. This man spent many years in prision, and for some reason, he was released early. He was given a 38 year sentence for murder.

So I get to talk to him about Yah, and some of what's in the bible, now and then.

These men (and women) in prison really do need advocates like you Temu. I know if I were in their situation, I'd sure appreciate it!

As far as I'm concerned, if the prisons want to do away with pork, then more power to them, regardless of the reasons, everybody benefits whether they realize it or not.

It just goes to show that if Xians put some action behind a rally cry, the way muslims do, we wouldn't be seeing it slip away to be replaced with a pagan god (allah). What a judgement on the land! We get the mean cruel god that everybody accused Yahavah of being.

In the mean time. thank Yah for porkless prisions!