Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:57 am 

I've posted this topic before but couldn't remember where I had put it. I have a video to add to this. Basically, the Ark of the Covenant was supposedly located by the guy in the below video. He states he excavated and located it buried underneath the place of Messiah's crucifixion. Christ's blood ran down the cross and pooled at the bottom on the rock below. When the ground was split, His blood drained down through the rock and right onto the mercy seat of the Ark buried below.

Further thoughts on this?

And just to add to a great video posted by Zach the other day:

Hebrews 8

6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Notice that this new covenant is not made with the Roman Catholic Church, the Baptists, the Protestants, etc, etc......but with the House of Israel and Judah ONLY:

Matthew 15

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

That means if you're not apart of either house or not grafted into either.....you don't have a chance. Something for the JGIG's of the world to ponder.....deeply.

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:25 am 

MountainRecluse wrote:

That means if you're not apart of either house or not grafted into either.....you don't have a chance. Something for the JGIG's of the world to ponder.....deeply.

The simplicity is that they have rejected the covenant entirely. It's the promised STRONG DELUSION for rejecting truth.

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:34 pm 

I don't have the time to view the videos but I'm thinking they are about Ron Wyatt. If so, I've seen them before. I've seen others try and take his work for their own over the years.

If he did actually find the ark, and the blood of Messiah is on that mercy seat...all I can say is WOW.

As for the lost sheep, that's something that's been on my own mind for quite some time, and is on the back of my mind throughout some of my posts. Yes, either born into, or grafted into Israel, and not by physical circumcision, but by circumcision of the heart.

When I hear people say that Torah isn't for them, but only for the Jews, I have to say...You are correct! If you aren't grafted in, then you have no part in the promise!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:43 am 

Judith1 wrote:
I don't have the time to view the videos but I'm thinking they are about Ron Wyatt. If so, I've seen them before. I've seen others try and take his work for their own over the years.

If he did actually find the ark, and the blood of Messiah is on that mercy seat...all I can say is WOW.

As for the lost sheep, that's something that's been on my own mind for quite some time, and is on the back of my mind throughout some of my posts. Yes, either born into, or grafted into Israel, and not by physical circumcision, but by circumcision of the heart.

When I hear people say that Torah isn't for them, but only for the Jews, I have to say...You are correct! If you aren't grafted in, then you have no part in the promise!

Yes, Ron Wyatt. It's a pretty good video and ends with a pro-Torah (defending the 7th Sabbath, etc), anti-Catholic, Christian message which was surprisingly refreshing. He states that he feels he's been lead not to reveal the Ark until the time when America passes the "Mark of the Beast law" outlawing the Sabbath and making Sunday worship to the image of the beast mandatory....which who knows if that's true or what actually is going to happen. Ron is obviously still very privy to the "Baptist flavor" of Scripture interpretation despite his Torah-like leanings. Who knows what to believe when you're dealing with such big revelations. He could be telling the truth or not but certainly seems like he's truly convinced of his discovery and has immense emotion and sincerity over it.

I personally don't know why you would "wait." At least at the moment we still have a relatively "free" climate in the world to reveal controversial things and findings. If you wait, you might not even get the chance later to reveal anything if the world is already completely in shambles. Plus, the conversions it would lead to....but again, who knows. I recall Yeshua telling His Apostles to wait for things....

Apparently he has stated that the blood on the Ark was still "alive" and in a state of freshness. They took a sample of this blood and had it tested and according to his still confidential sources the DNA revealed it was from someone that had only one human parent with no paternal chromosomes, only 1 Y chromosome. But of course, this is all still unverified hearsay....we shall see....

And as far as the whole grafting I agree. It's so painfully obvious when you finally reread those passages from a Hebrew perspective. Paul said "ALL Israel will be saved." I S R A E L. Better double check yourself and make sure you're in it! You believe in Yeshua? Great! Now start following those commandments! "But I ain't no Jew!"....Paul says you ARE a Jew as one "inwardly"....don't quote that one for JGIG though unless you want to see a two page song and dance out of the obvious!

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:48 pm 

Thanks MR for that synopsis. It sounds like the one I remember. I was under the impression he was 7th day adventist and they do make a big deal of the sunday sabbath mark of the beast etc. thing.

Course, there's a lot of controversy regarding his findings. Some call him a liar, some say he stole other's discoveries, or that he made untrue statements of associations in an effort to build up his own credibility, doing this in an effort to discredit him. But, at the same time, I've watched others follow in his foot steps and find the same things he found, AFTER he found them!

I believe he passed away several years ago of cancer.