Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:23 pm 

Test the spirits...(prison mail-out study)

Shalom hearers and doers! A study comparing the True Ruach with the natural, inborn torah, and even worse case possibility / probability we will discuss that opposes walk, guard, and do—apostasy, rebellion, or another ‘spirit’ sent by YHUH (which ties in with the apostasy). So much more could be said on this matter but I will try to be brief as possible and simply highlight the matters that I would encourage you to make a deeper study of.

Rom 2:13 For not the hearers of the Torah are righteous in the sight of Elohim, but the doers of the law shall be declared right (See Mt. 7:21-27, James 2:14-24). Hearers and doers; declared righteous…simple, direct, to the point. But billions say no! Has the ‘church’ simply mistaken their own, natural conscience in place of the Ruach? Can it be? Well, that is the BEST case scenario—we will explore that first.

Natural law contains some torah...we all know within that stealing is wrong, murder is wrong, adultery is wrong, etc. We are born with those natural balances, much as an animal is born with certain instincts. Even those out of covenant (nations of the world-gentiles) have those characteristics…Rom 2:14 For when gentiles, who do not have the Torah, by nature do what is in the Torah, although not having the Torah, they are a Torah to themselves. Make no mistake. There are billions of people that are very loving, caring, giving, etc., all qualities of the Ruach; yet simply part of the inborn trait of natural law, shared by agnostics and even atheists. With no inborn natural law, this planet would be MUCH more chaotic than it is now!

Consider, IF they had the True Ruach rather than the basic, natural law, they would be led into keeping torah, since the Ruach is only given to those who obey...Act 5:32 “And we are His witnesses to these matters, and so also is the Set-apart Spirit whom Elohim has given to those who obey Him.”(See 1 John 3:24). Given to those who OBEY Him. Jn 9:31 “And we know that Elohim does not hear sinners. But if anyone fears Elohim and does His desire, He hears him. To be classified as a NON-sinner, one would have to know what YHUH considers sin (1Jn. 3:4, Rom. 7:7, etc.), and then do His will. We are told NOT to sin, right?

Somehow, it makes perfect sense to the ‘churches’ that the sin issue is over; that old law was nailed to the cross…and yet, all claim that this has been replaced by ‘the leading of the Spirit’. No torah, no transgression, right (Rom. 4:15)? So we can plainly see that the ‘spirit’ they have proclaimed intentionally allows sin…and with that barrier broken, we can call Him any name we want, eat rats for breakfast, practice ancient fertility rites such as Ishtar, proclaim the winter solstice as His (x-mass) birthday, and simply brush aside the 4th. Commandment and call the sun-day as the day He set apart, BUT keep that ‘old testament’ tithe. Gotta have some food brought---oh, I mean MONEY brought in to keep this ear tickling train going! Anything goes…as long as you love, love, love. Just attach the false name ‘jesus’ to it all and everything is going to be fine…or so they think.

If the conscience (natural law, natural man) opposes the work of the Ruach, they will also oppose a new heart; and the TRUE Ruach that comes with it...Eze 36:26-27 “And I shall give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you. And I shall take the heart of stone out of your flesh, and I shall give you a heart of flesh, and put My Spirit within you. And I shall cause you to walk in My laws and guard My right-rulings and shall do them (See 11:19-20, 37:6-14, 39:29). So we see a severe contrast of the ‘churches’ understanding of the role of the Ruach. His Spirit WILL CAUSE US to walk, guard, and do. I can’t emphasize that enough. New heart, new Spirit = walk, guard, and do. The ‘churches’ spirit says no need for that, all is done…or as they like to quote nonsensically “it is finished”, or “end of the law,” or “ministration of death” or “curse of the law.” Yes, we have heard those things, haven’t we? Not a hint of the Ruach leading to: Walk, guard and do. Their end result is that the torah is to be avoided; a curse. Yet those who do obey, KNOW what those terms mean. Just pounding the point home—those who obey understand; those without do not. Walk, guard, do: briefly, we see a quick glimpse of this standard principal (many more examples could be given)…

WALK...1Jn 2:6 The one who says he stays in Him ought himself also to walk, even as He walked.

GUARD...1Jn 2:3 And by this we know that we know Him, if we guard His commands (See 3:6).

DO...Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Isa 51:7-8 “Listen to Me, you who know righteousness, a people in whose heart is My Torah: do not fear the reproach of men, nor be afraid of their revilings. “For a moth eats them like a garment, and a worm eats them like wool; but My righteousness is forever, and My deliverance to all generations.” Again, so simple and direct. Rather than accept and embrace, they revile and reproach…their end result is being moth and worm food. I didn’t say it, YHUH did. And with good reason. Over and over we find the same testimony: Mic 3:8 But truly I am filled with power, with the Spirit of יהוה, and with right-ruling and with might, to declare to Yaʽaqoḇ his transgression and to Yisra’ĕl his sin (2 Chr. 24:20, John. 16:8). Zec 7:12 “And they made their hearts like flint against hearing the Torah, and the words, which יהוה of hosts had sent by His Spirit through the former prophets. Therefore great wrath came from יהוה of hosts. Isa 58:1 “Cry aloud, do not spare. Lift up your voice like a ram’s horn. Declare to My people their transgression, and the house of Yaʽaqoḇ their sins. Of course the ‘spirit’ of churchianity has to disregard all of this proof to establish another ‘spirit’of their own…one with no rules, except their conscience (remember…’a law unto themselves, CONSCIENCE bearing witness’?).

And, of course it explains the thousands and thousands of different denominations who reject His torah…1Co 2:14 But the natural man does not receive the matters of the Spirit (walk guard and do, being the very basics—torah is Spiritual Rom. 7:14) of Elohim, for they are foolishness to him, and he is unable to know them, because they are spiritually discerned. Those are strong words; unable to know them. Of course they are glad to know those spoken of here: 2Ti 4:3-4 For there shall be a time when they shall not bear sound teaching, but according to their own desires, they shall heap up for themselves teachers tickling the ear, (Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:31, Rom. 16:18), and they shall indeed turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to myths.

It’s an old problem…Isa 30:9-10 that this is a rebellious people, lying children, children who refuse to hear the Torah of יהוה, who say to the seers, “Do not see,” and to the prophets, “Do not prophesy to us what is right. Speak to us what is smooth, prophesy deceits. Act 7:51 “You stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Set-apart Spirit, as your fathers did, you also do (remember, Stephan was FULL of the Ruach—so much so, they set up FALSE witnesses: Act 6:13-14 And they set up false witnesses who said, “This man does not cease to speak blasphemous words against this set-apart place and the Torah, for we have heard him saying that this יהושע of Natsareth shall overthrow this place and change the institutes which Mosheh delivered unto us.”) 1Th 5:19 Do not quench (yes, extinguish-put out) the Spirit. Simply put, the natural man resists and opposes torah--2Ti 3:8-9 And as Yohane and Mamrĕ opposed Mosheh, so do these also oppose the truth – men of corrupt minds, found worthless concerning the belief; but they shall not go on further, for their folly shall be obvious to all, as also that of those men became. Oppose Mosheh-oppose truth: corrupt minds, worthless belief, and obvious folly. But…not obvious to the opposers, as we know to be true. But why? How can this happen?

Paul expresses this wonderfully for those with ears to hear...Rom 8:4-9 so that the righteousness of the Torah should be completed in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the matters of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the matters of the Spirit. For the mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace. Because the mind of the flesh is enmity towards Elohim, for it does not subject itself1 to the Torah of Elohim, neither indeed is it able,(Or does not obey. 2John 15:5, 1 John 4:4, 1 John 3:9, 1 John 5:18). and those who are in the flesh are unable to please Elohim. But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of Elohim dwells in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Messiah, this one is not His. NONE OF HIS. That’s a BIG ouch.

About liars with no truth...1Jn 2:3-7 And by this we know that we know Him, if we guard His commands. The one who says, “I know Him,” and does not guard His commands, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoever guards His Word, truly the love of Elohim has been perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. (1Gen. 17:1, Ps. 119:1, Mt. 5:48. 2See 3:24).The one who says he stays in Him ought himself also to walk, even as He walked. Beloved, I write no fresh command to you, but an old command which you have had from the beginning. The old command is the Word which you heard from the beginning. FROM THE BEGINNING.

The leading of the Ruach cannot lead contrary to Scripture. The false spirit/deception will say do not walk, do not guard, do not do. This is exactly what we witness day after day when we refute the torahless…those without the Ruach. And, this of course leaves them OUT of the covenant; the torah to be written upon the heart (Jer. 31:33), and disqualified from being a priest unto Him Hos 4:6 “My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

We also have record of these instances regarding the matter… Psa 51:11 Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Set-apart Spirit from me. Wait…take the Ruach from Him? Why would he pray that if it were not a possibility? 2Ch_24:20 Then the Spirit of Elohim came upon Zeḵaryah son of Yehoyaḏa the priest, who stood above the people, and said to them, “Thus said Elohim, ‘Why are you transgressing the commands of יהוה,1 and do not prosper? Because you have forsaken יהוה, He has forsaken you.’ ” (The Spirit of YHUH has been doing this all along, up to this day, e.g. Mic. 3:8, John 16:8!). Forsaking His instructions led to being forsaken themselves…here as well, bringing His wrath: Zec 7:12 “And they made their hearts like flint against hearing the Torah, and the words, which יהוה of hosts had sent by His Spirit through the former prophets. Therefore great wrath came from יהוה of hosts. Isa 30:1 “Woe to the stubborn children,” declares יהוה, “to make counsel, but not from Me, and to devise plans, but not of My Spirit, in order to add sin to sin. Adding sin to sin; NOT of His Ruach. Or, even worse…1Sa 16:14 And the Spirit of יהוה turned aside from Sha’ul, and an evil spirit from יהוה troubled him. Serious business when Abba takes responsibility for doing this Himself. But all that’s ‘old testament’…not so fast…

With that last verse in mind, we can understand more fully why YHUH would be the One to send STRONG DELUSION to those who have no love for the truth (Psa 119:142 Your righteousness is righteousness forever, And Your Torah is truth. Pro 4:2 For I gave you good instruction: Do not forsake my Torah. Joh 7:16 יהושע answered them and said, “My instruction is not Mine, but His who sent Me (1Deut. 18:15-20). 2Th 2:10-11 and with all deceit of unrighteousness in those perishing, because they did not receive the love of the truth, in order for them to be saved. And for this reason Elohim sends them a working of delusion, for them to believe the falsehood, (Eze. 20:25, John 9:39, John 12:40, Acts 7:42, Rom. 1:24-28). Torahlessness. Flat denial that sin IS STILL transgression of His torah. The definition never changed...only a lying spirit could convince anyone of such; and thus APOSTASY - the very definition of rejecting torah. In past studies we have gone into detail of the matter (you can request the study if you are new to these mailouts), but we can quickly recap.

The word apostasy (the great falling away) is used only two times in Scripture…both times in the context of torah rejection. Here is a snip from that study: In this first use, we see Shaul (Paul) is asked to ‘prove himself’ in regards to rumors concerning him teaching against Torah to the Gentiles. Of course the issue gets cleared up, (much like the false witnesses stirred up against Stephen in Acts 6 concerning torah) against but please take special notice of the first usage of the word ‘apostasia’ and the direct context of ‘to forsake’ (apostasia) Moses (Torah):

Act 21:20-24 And when they heard it, they praised the Master. And they said to him, “You see, brother, how many thousands of Yehuḏim there are who have believed, and all are ardent for the Torah. “And they have been informed about you that you teach all the Yehuḏim who are among the gentiles to FORSAKE (see 1) G646 MOSHEH, saying not to circumcise the children nor to walk according to the practices. “What then is it? They shall certainly hear that you have come. “So do this, what we say to you: We have four men who have taken a vow. “Take them and be cleansed with them, and pay their expenses so that they shave their heads. And all shall know that what they have been informed about you is not so, but that you yourself also walk orderly, keeping the Torah.

Here we have the second, of only two uses of the word. Again, the context is unmistakable; though here it is translated ‘falling away’; the ushering in of the ‘man of torahlessness’—but is it ONE MAN, or perhaps millennia of anti-torah apostasy already seated in the temple of men (part of the full study that deals with the Jesuit inspired futurist view)?

2Th 2:3-4 Let no one deceive you in any way, because the FALLING AWAY (see 1) G646 is to come first, and the man of torah-less-ness is to be revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called Elohim or that is worshipped, so that he sits as Elohim in the Dwelling Place (temple) of Elohim, showing himself that he is Elohim. Are we now revealing the anti-torah doctrine?

(1) G646 apostasia ap-os-tas-ee'-ahFeminine of the same as G647; defection from truth (properly the state), (“apostasy”): - falling away, forsake. G647 apostasionap-os-tas'-ee-o Neuter of a (presumed) adjective from a derivative of G868; properly something separative, that is, (specifically) divorce: - (writing of) divorcement.

This explains why their latter end will be worse than their previous state…2Pe 2:19-22 promising them freedom, though themselves being slaves of corruption – for one is a slave to whatever overcomes him. For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world through the knowledge of the Master and Saviour יהושע Messiah, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the first. For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the set-apart command1 delivered unto them. Footnote: 1The singular “command” often means “commands” – see 1 Tim. 6:14, Dt. 17:20, Ps. 19:8. For them the proverb has proved true, “A dog returns to his own vomit,” and, “A washed sow returns to her rolling in the mud.”

It is no wonder then why this is still true...Pro 28:9 He who turns away his ear from hearing the Torah, Even his prayer is an abomination (See also 15:29, Isa. 59:1-2, John 9:31, 1 John 3:22).

What we have briefly outlined is a serious matter, considering a DELUDED person does not know they are deluded, they are blind to the truth of the matter. What are we to do, seeing it is Yahuah Who has sent this?

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:03 pm 

I found this study helpful and thought-provoking. Thanks so much for posting it, Temu.

Would love to read some of your other prison mail-outs if you'd care to share. :s_thumbsup

Know ye not that ye are the temple of Yahweh, and that the Spirit of Yahweh dwelleth in you? 17If any man defile the temple of Yahweh, him shall Yahweh destroy; for the temple of Yahweh is holy, which temple ye are. 1 Corinthians 3:16-17.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:13 pm 

Thanks 119! So far, this old study (the one mentioned) still seems to be stirring it up ...I'll dig up a couple more later...

Take note the word “Apostacia” (apostasy, falling away, forsaking Moses) is only used TWICE in all of Scripture, and the context is extremely clear; to forsake Torah is to fall away! Examine this closely if you think torah is done away! Time to choose Who you follow! One is Real; the other the imposter…and it deals with YOUR temple and who resides within.

In this first use, we see Shaul (Paul) is asked to ‘prove himself’ in regards to rumors concerning him teaching against Torah to the Gentiles. Of course the issue gets cleared up, (much like the false witnesses stirred up against Stephen in Acts 6 concerning torah) against but please take special notice of the first usage of the word ‘apostasia’ and the direct context of ‘to forsake’ (apostasia) Moses (Torah):

Act 21:20-24 And when they heard it, they praised the Master. And they said to him, “You see, brother, how many thousands of Yehuḏim there are who have believed, and all are ardent for the Torah. “And they have been informed about you that you teach all the Yehuḏim who are among the gentiles to forsake (see 1) G646 Mosheh, saying not to circumcise the children nor to walk according to the practices. “What then is it? They shall certainly hear that you have come. “So do this, what we say to you: We have four men who have taken a vow. “Take them and be cleansed with them, and pay their expenses so that they shave their heads. And all shall know that what they have been informed about you is not so, but that you yourself also walk orderly, keeping the Torah.

Here we have the second, of only two uses of the word. Again, the context is unmistakable; though here it is translated ‘falling away’; the ushering in of the ‘man of torahlessness’—but is it ONE MAN, or perhaps millennia of anti-torah apostasy already seated in the temple of men?

2Th 2:3-4 Let no one deceive you in any way, because the falling away (see 1) G646 is to come first, and the man of torah-less-ness is to be revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called Elohim or that is worshipped, so that he sits as Elohim in the Dwelling Place (temple) of Elohim, showing himself that he is Elohim. Are we now revealing the anti-torah doctrine?

(1) G646 apostasia ap-os-tas-ee'-ahFeminine of the same as G647; defection from truth (properly the state), (“apostasy”): - falling away, forsake. G647 apostasionap-os-tas'-ee-o Neuter of a (presumed) adjective from a derivative of G868; properly something separative, that is, (specifically) divorce: - (writing of) divorcement.

(ADDITIONAL CONTEXT): 2Th 2:5-12… For the secret of lawlessness (torah-less-ness) is already at work – only until he who now restrains comes out of the midst. And then the torah-less one shall be revealed, whom the Master shall consume with the Spirit of His mouth and bring to naught with the manifestation of His coming. The coming of the torah-less one is according to the working of Satan, with all power and signs and wonders of falsehood, and with all deceit of unrighteousness in those perishing, because they did not receive the love of the truth, in order for them to be saved. And for this reason Elohim sends them a working of delusion, for them to believe the falsehood, in order that all should be judged who did not believe the truth, but have delighted in the unrighteousness. It’s says Messiah will bring this ‘to naught’…Yahusha brings Torah for His Kingdom. Lying signs and wonders; deceitful manifestations of power-‘dunamis’-miraculous power…a counterfeit of the True Spirit.

Now, since we have that fresh in our minds, let’s have a look at a more controversial aspect of what we have learned thus far. I’m a guy that likes to keep all viable, end-time scenarios on the table…keeps me flexible; keeps me searching and digging. But most importantly, it insures that I won’t be surprised if what I had thought previously wasn’t the right view. I’m going to offer a different view; not to say I’m correct (test everything!), but simply a different view that I believe has merit. Most have been taught that at the time of the end, an ‘anti-christ’ will arise (Futurist View)…the ‘torahless one’ as mentioned above. The common thought (and we see it even more prevalent now with a new red-heifer candidate and the Temple Institute chomping at the bit to do sacrifices) is that this individual will come to power, make a covenant, allow sacrifices at a new temple, break the covenant…you’ve all heard the scenario. Well, here’s a bit of history for you…did you know it was the Jesuits who spawned the Futurist View? They had to do something to sidetrack the newly-formed Protestants—all the early reformers saw the Catholic system as the great whore, and the Pope (and the procession of following Popes) as ‘the man of sin’ (Historicist View). That was a monkey on Rome’s back; thus the Jesuit theory (and swallowed hook, line, and sinker by the Protestant world) of a FUTURE, one-man antichrist, who will sit in the Dwelling Place (temple) of Yah, showing himself to be Yah. Papists and Protestants are both, by definition, part of the apostasy…a harlot mother and her ‘wayward’ children that have carried much of her baggage. I don’t mean to be harsh here, but please hear me out. So, where does that leave us? Is it one way or the other, or have we overlooked some important principles than need reexamined? In a bit, we will look at Dan. 9, also we will look at the ‘dunamis’/ power, but first let me offer this for consideration…

Where is the Dwelling Place (temple) of Yah? Will Abba have anything to do with what the Temple Institute is doing? According to “he sits as Elohim in the Dwelling Place (temple) of Elohim, showing himself that he is Elohim”, we’d have to believe that temple will be His Dwelling place; but the ‘antichrist’ bumps Him out!! I have a hard time swallowing that. So what temple (Dwelling Place) IS he talking about? Perhaps: 1Co 3:16-17 Know ye not that ye are the temple of Yahuwah, and that the Spirit of Elohim dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of Elohim, him shall Elohim destroy; for the temple of Elohim is qodesh, which temple ye are. And what agreement hath the temple of Yahuwah with idols? for ye are the temple of the living Elohim; as Elohim hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their Elohim, and they shall be my people. Eph 2:20 having been built upon the foundation of the emissaries and prophets, יהושע Messiah Himself being chief corner-stone, in whom all the building, being joined together, grows into a set-apart Dwelling Place in יהוה, 2Co 6:16 And what union has the Dwelling Place of Elohim with idols? For you are the Dwelling Place of the living Elohim, as Elohim has said, “I shall dwell in them and walk among them, and I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.” 1Co 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is the Dwelling Place of the Set-apart Spirit who is in you, which you have from Elohim, and you are not your own? Interesting that in 2th 2 temple/Dwelling place is G3485 ‘naos’…also used in 1Co 3…the most common physical temple usage is G2411 ‘hieron’. Did not Yahusha rebuilt the ‘temple’ in three days while prophesying the destruction of the temple made WITH hands?

But Scripture, you may say, says: 2Th 2:3-4 “…the man” of torah-less-ness, so it has to be ONE man? The man of 'torahlessness'' sounds like an individual evil person. But as I read about the ''torahless'' man, a completely different picture formed in my mind because now I can see a host of people who reject Torah. In contrast, we can see a group of people who Messiah approves of and saves, calling ''him'' the ''one new man''. So, if we apply the similar reasoning to the ''torahless one'', it's not hard to see that this torahless one, like the one new man, is seen as ONE man. Does that make sense? So maybe this ''antichrist'' isn't A MAN (an individual) but is instead comprised of the many who share in the ''torahless'' philosophy? Can it possibly be as simple as that? Certainly we see how through the centuries anti-christ doctrine has ENTHRONED itself within so many who have accepted and teach ANOTHER ‘messiah’ (anti-messiah)…WHO: “sits as Elohim in the Dwelling Place (temple) of Elohim, showing himself that he is Elohim”. Let’s face it. The ‘jesus’ that the average church preaches IS NOT the Yahusha of Scripture. The counterfeit has a different name (jesus), a different purpose (abolish the torah), different ‘holy’ days such as sun-day, x-mass, ishtar, eats abominable food, uses grace as an excuse to sin…and yet, claims to be led by the SAME Spirit we do. And we are to believe this (falling away) is all supposed to come about at ‘the end’ of days by a singular ‘man’ of torahlessness? But it also says ‘the son of perdition / destruction’…surely that is ONE man, as likened to the one man Judas—also known by the same term. But is it? Or, do we see Judas characteristics as of ‘churchly’ men—imposters just as Judas who betrays with a kiss (lip service?), as one of the immediate chosen…but who’s name when translated, means ‘man of the city’…a possible connection to institutions of men? Oddly, as I considered these matters today, I read an article from a dear brother and friend, who offers similar thoughts:

Anti-christ by Brad Scott---
“In Yochanan's (John) first epistle we are told that there is an antichrist to come and is even now in the world as we speak. This word in the Greek is antichristos (άντίχριστος). The word anti is a word that has several meanings but has come to be understood in our culture as something that opposes or is the opposite of. However, that is not the biblical use of this word as it pertains to this entity that supposedly opposes the Messiah. The word also means instead of or because of, as well. The word comes from the Hebrew word tachat (תחת). In the Tanakh the equivilent phrase for antichrist is mashiach tachat, or the anti-Messiah. The word tachat means instead of or under. As we have proven so many times, the first occurrence of a word sets the pattern for its physical and symbolic meaning throughout the rest of Scripture. One of the first occurrences is in Genesis: Bere’shiyt (Genesis) 2:21 And YHVH ’Elohiym caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof. YHVH replaces the gap left from removing the rib for Chavah (Eve) with his flesh. Another appropriate definition of this word is found in: Bere’shiyt 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bore a son, and called his name Seth. For ’Elohiym hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

The word acher (אחר), or another, further defines the meaning of tachat here. The idea is that Seth replaced Abel. The other definition of under is also seen in our concept of an understudy. This is one who stands ready to take the place of a lead actor in a play. It is important to see this subtle difference between the idea of being the opposite of the Messiah and setting himself up to be like the Messiah or to replace the Messiah. This is the nature of hasatan from the beginning (Yesha’yahu (Isaiah) 14:14). The consistent warning and testimony from Scripture is that the true Messiah will have the testimony of His Father and will be a prophet like unto Mosheh. However, the followers of the antichrist will be identified by the fact that they worship a christ but they are lawless (2Thessalonians 3:6 cp Mattityahu (Matthew) 7:23). Yahusha‘ makes another subtle comment about this Mashiach tachat in His so-called Olivet discourse in Mattityahu 24:4-5. Here, Yahusha‘ comments that many shall come in His name and will confess that He is christ (speaking of Himself) but will deceive many. These people will confess that "Jesus is the Christ" but they are deceiving many for they are lawless (Torahless) because their so-called christ is lawless. Yahusha‘ is not speaking here of people who claim to be the Messiah, but rather those who claim that Jesus is the christ. This anti-Messiah spirit, according to Yochanan, was already in the world. It might be worth considering that if you belong to a religious system that denies the laws of the God of Israel, that perhaps you are denying the Son, as well. The Messiah was sinless, for sin is transgression of Torah, and Messiah kept Torah. It is this same Messiah who said: Mattityahu 16:24 Then said Yahusha unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross and follow me. That is one thing that the ‘antichrist’ will not do.”

Dan 9 thoughts: When the topic of the "future Antichrist'' arises, its supporters refer to the 70 weeks prophecy in Daniel 9 for Scriptural proof. This is a recent development-since dispensationalism entered mainstream doctrine. Very popular amongst the secret rapture folks. However, a close examination of this passage seems to prove otherwise. In verse 24, six things are mentioned that would be accomplished during the 70 weeks. Notice how all six relate to the work of Yahusha. In fact, the fulfillment of each event by Messiah is mentioned by NT writers in the following passages: To finish the transgression - Matthew 23:32, 38. To put an end to sin offerings - Hebrews 10:11-14. To atone for iniquity - Hebrews 10:1-4, 12-14. To bring in everlasting righteousness - Romans 2:7; 1 Corinthians 1:30 To seal both vision and prophet - John 6:27. To anoint a Most Qodesh One - Acts 10:38. I see absolutely no reason to insert a ‘gap’ of 2000+ years into a 70 ‘week’ prophecy; and most importantly negate that Yahusha prophesied that the stones of the temple would fall—picked apart by Titus’ army for the gold melted within—an abomination that left it desolate. I’ve always been of the strong opinion it is very dangerous ground to try to insert ‘anti-christ’ in a doctrine without truly searching out the matter; especially if it is Yahusha being spoken of!

Back to ‘dunamis’ for a moment as mentioned earlier. Strong’s has this: “G1411 dunamis doo'-nam-is From G1410; force (literally or figuratively); specifically miraculous power (usually by implication a miracle itself): - ability, abundance, meaning, might (-ily, -y, -y deed), (worker of) miracle (-s), power, strength, violence, mighty (wonderful) work.” That’s the same word as 2Thess 2:9 uses for the signs and lying wonders. The same word as used in Acts 1:8 for those sent out to witness. The same word used in Matt. 7:22 for those told to depart from Him. Same word used for the miracles in Heb 2:4. Same word also used for the dragon giving this power Rev 13:2, 17:13. Why is this important? To show you that there are counterfeits of this power. To show that a ‘miracle’ can be done by adversarial forces; to show you these things can be deceptive…especially as we draw closer to His coming. Again: “all power and signs and wonders of falsehood, and with all deceit of unrighteousness.” But how can that affect us? Mat 24:24 “For false messiahs and false prophets shall arise, and they shall show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the chosen ones. So, just ‘what if’ we are going to be tested in this? It seems pretty dang obvious we are—I’ll show more in a minute—but first, it should come as no surprise: Exo 20:20 And Mosheh said to the people, “Do not fear, for Elohim has come to prove you, and in order that His fear be before you, so that you do not sin.” To prove us, to refine us…to solidify our stance even in the face of miracles and lying signs all around us…even when we have LITTLE ‘dunamis’… Rev 3:8 “I know your works – see, I have set before you an open door, and no one is able to shut it – that you have little power (dunamis), yet have guarded My Word, and have not denied My Name. Rev 3:10-11 “Because you have guarded My Word of endurance, I also shall guard you from the hour of trial which shall come upon all the world, to try those who dwell on the earth. “See, I am coming speedily! Hold what you have that no one take your crown. It does seem apparent we will, maybe for a short time, have little power…to prove us; to refine us.

Blinders? Well, I don’t know how y’all are reading this, but to me, it tells us we need to have blinders in place…our focus is His Word, our instructions are His Torah; our eyes must be stayed on Him…and take a firm stand: Eph 6:13 Because of this, take up the complete armor of Elohim, so that you have power to withstand in the wicked day, and having done all, to stand. Luk 21:36 “Watch then at all times, and pray that you be counted worthy to escape all this about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Aḏam.” If we are worthy, it means that we were not fooled. We did not succumb to the lying signs and wonders…even the ‘miracle’ healings that may be going on around us with the torahless folks. As far as I know, this verse did not come with an expiration date: Pro 28:9 He who turns away his ear from hearing the Torah, Even his prayer is an abomination1. Footnote: 1See also 15:29, Isa. 59:1-2, John 9:31, 1 John 3:22.

So, ‘who’ is answering the prayers of the torahless? We have easily proven the FALSE ‘dunamis’! A direct counterfeit that we need to come to grips with. I mean no offense to anyone reading this, but these issues cannot be ignored…far too much is at stake in this matter!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:51 pm 

Awesome post Temu, Thankyou!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:46 pm 

Thanks Judith! You assisted with the last one! Here's a FILTHY RAGS study from a while back...

FILTHY RAGS! FILTHY RAGS!

Let’s have a look at filthy rags and the self-righteous; self-righteousness according to Scriptural understanding: >Deciding for yourself what it means to be righteous. A "self-righteous" person is one who does not depend on the Scriptures to define sin and righteousness. These people base sin and righteousness on subjective tests such as feelings, emotions, personal beliefs, personal convictions, and their own logic and reasoning. To a self-righteous person, the Bible no longer defines sin, because they define sin for themselves<.

Now this from a “Christian” being debated: “It would be a sin for me to observe Sabbath... It would be a sin for me to observe the Feasts... it would be a sin for me to purposely abstain from pork.... Because these actions and others would be my way of establishing my own righteousness apart from the righteousness of Christ. The only righteousness that we are allowed to have is the imputed righteousness of Christ. Our righteousness is filthy rags" Yep, he said that! But his words speak pretty clear and summarize christianity. In other words we also have heard: “Our righteousness is as filthy rags. Don’t even try to be righteous; you insult His sacrifice…you are trying to earn your salvation…”

Filthy rags. Filthy, filthy, filthy rags. Really? Are we not to have been cleansed/justified FROM that old lifestyle? How many times have we heard that line from hyper-grace Christians because we choose to obey? I’m sure it is a line they heard over and over and over while sitting in a pew, completely devoid of context. Here is ALL they hear, a snip from KJV Is. 64:6: “all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags”. No doubt used timelessly by wolves to pity and shame the pew-warmers to stuff the plate with money as a way for you to feel better about yourself, sitting there in your shameful, soiled, menstrual cloths--Hebrew definition, worded as ‘filthy rags’.

Greasy-grace Christians, please stop that nonsense, go back, check where it comes from, and reread it. Quit being lied to! Read the Word and learn from Him and NOT from a man!

>>Isa 64:4-7 “Since the beginning of the ages they have not heard nor perceived by the ear, nor has the eye seen any Elohim besides You, who acts for those who wait for Him. You shall meet him who rejoices and does righteousness, who remembers You in Your ways. See, You were wroth when we sinned in them a long time. And should we be saved? And all of us have become as one unclean, and all our righteousnesses are as soiled rags. And all of us fade like a leaf, and our crookednesses, like the wind, have taken us away. And there is no one who calls on Your Name, who stirs himself up to take hold of You; for You have hidden Your face from us, and have consumed us because of our crookednesses.”<<

Wait—what did we just read?? It says He will meet him who rejoices and DOES RIGHTEOUSNESS! But what happened? They had BECOME as one unclean because of SIN and CROOKEDNESS! They quit calling on His Name, quit chasing after Him, and He hid His face from them! Well that indeed is a pitiful condition! Does that describe a hyper-grace Christian?? If you are not DOING righteousness it does! These Christian one-liners (usually from Paul out-of context) make me ill! Here is some Paul for you: 1Co 15:34 Wake up to righteousness, and do not sin, for some do not have the knowledge of Elohim. I speak this to your shame.

Soooo…does He still meet with those who DO righteousness as He did before? Are we still simply to be soiled menstrual cloths as they had become? WAKE UP HYPER-GRACE CHRISTIANS! WAKE UP TO BEING RIGHTEOUS! Quit that nonsense about when “’God’ looks at me, all He sees is the righteousness of ‘Jesus’, there is nothing I should do”. My GOSH! He DIED for those filthy rags! He died for sin! He died for transgression! Not so you can stay filthy as you were before! How does it make sense to anyone to keep sinning (1 Jn. 3:4) the same sins that He had to die for??? Truly I am NOT trying to be harsh here, but the severity of the deception is at levels thus far unseen…ear tickling is all they have had! What does the prophet say? Isa 58:1 “Cry aloud, do not spare. Lift up your voice like a ram’s horn. Declare to My people their transgression…”

Here is a very, very small collection of verses to consider…they are everywhere in Scripture! Deu 6:25 ‘And it is righteousness for us when we guard to do all this command before יהוה our Elohim, as He has commanded us.’ Psa 23:3 He turns back my being; He leads me in paths of righteousness For His Name’s sake. Psa 106:3 Blessed are those who guard right-ruling, Who do righteousness at all times! Psa 119:172 My tongue sings of Your word, For all Your commands are righteousness. Isa 51:7 “Listen to Me, you who know righteousness, a people in whose heart is My Torah: do not fear the reproach of men, nor be afraid of their revilings. Mat 5:6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, because they shall be filled. Rom 6:13 neither present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to Elohim as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to Elohim. Rom 10:4 For Messiah is the goal of the ‘Torah unto righteousness to everyone who believes. Rom 10:5 For Mosheh writes about the righteousness which is of the Torah, “The man who does these shall live by them.” 1Jn 2:29 If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone doing righteousness has been born of Him.1Jn 3:7 Little children, let no one lead you astray. The one doing righteousness is righteous, even as He is righteous. Rev 19:8 And to her it was given to be dressed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteousnesses of the set-apart ones. Eph 4:22-24 that you put off – with regard to your former way of life – the old man, being corrupted according to the desires of the deceit, and to be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and that you put on the renewed man which was created according to Elohim, in righteousness and set-apartness of the truth.

Do your own study on righteousness and being righteous. It’s what he expects, it’s what He deserves. Then do a study on UN-righteouness-- 2Th 2:10 and with all deceit of unrighteousness in those perishing, because they did not receive the love of the truth, in order for them to be saved. And for this reason Elohim sends them a working of delusion, for them to believe the falsehood, in order that all should be judged who did not believe the truth, but have delighted in the unrighteousness.

And ‘Christians’, please stop saying that, you only make yourself look totally ignorant when you do and it reveals whom you truly serve (self by deception), as well as reveals the severe extent of your deception. My gosh, it’s like we are yelling to folks telling them ‘your house is on fire!’ but they can’t see the flames nor smell the smoke! And yet they claim to be ‘led by the Spirit’…yet continue in sin! Yep, there are led by ‘a spirit’, but certainly not the One found in Scripture! A lying spirit, a deceiving spirit, an anti-christ spirit of delusion!

One of the odd parallels with those deceived is that they claim Messiah, yet act precisely as those whom are out of covenant, and simply motivated solely on the natural characteristics that Abba has ingrained BY NATURE into all His beings: Rom 2:12-15 For as many as sinned without Torah shall also perish without Torah, and as many as sinned in the Torah shall be judged by the Torah. For not the hearers of the Torah are righteous in the sight of Elohim, but the doers of the torah shall be declared right. Footnote: 1Mt. 7:21-27, James 2:14-24. For when gentiles (out of covenant, natural inclinations), who do not have the Torah, by nature do what is in the Torah, although not having the Torah, they are a Torah to themselves…!

So it clearly appears they have rejected the Spirit, and just go by natural inclination that Abba has ‘downloaded’ into Creation! Then, they call that natural inclination as being led by the Spirit! Thankfully Abba has done this natural download that, even apart from Messiah, tells the conscience that murder is wrong, stealing is wrong, lying is wrong, adultery is wrong, etc. You can see these natural, moral absolutes in atheists, Buddhists, Hindus, etc. What the natural, inborn ‘download’ does not get is things such as Shabbat, feast days, what is clean to eat, etc. His Ways that can only be found in His Word, and supposed to be done by His people. And oddly, these are the VERY SAME MATTERS that Christians reject! Chew on that for a few moments. At they REALLY led by ‘the Spirit’ or simply by conscience?

Too be sure, there is NO CONDEMNATION (Rom 8:1) for those who truly are in Messiah. They realize that the letter of the torah has slain them, that the purpose of torah was not to save them, but to reveal to us His perfect instructions; His very character…and once cleansed from the past though Messiah who bore the curse—the death sentence we were under---the letter of torah, that we now look at His torah through new eyes, through a new heart, and by His Spirit (Ez 36:26).

Now torah has a new purpose and meaning to us, to pattern our walk after Messiah, who not only showed us the halacha (the walk/way), but the aggadah (the motivation out of love for Him and others) as well. He has removed the veil from the heart! This veil removal is called freedom! Freedom to walk out torah, as Scripture describes it… Psa 119:44 That I might guard Your Torah continually, Forever and ever; that I might walk in liberty/freedom, for I have sought Your orders; Jas 1:25 But he that looked into the perfect Torah, that of freedom, and continues in it, not becoming a hearer that forgets, but a doer of work, this one shall be blessed in his doing of the Torah. Jas 2:11-12 For He who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.” Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of Torah. So speak and so do as those who are to be judged by a Torah of freedom.1 Footnote: 1See 1:25, and John 8:32-36.

What is being described are those who have found freedom FROM sin, not from the torah that defines it. No longer servants of sin, but transformed into servants of righteousness. No longer carnal, but walking in the Spirit “that the righteousness of the Torah should be completed in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the matters of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the matters of the Spirit. For the mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace. Because the mind of the flesh is enmity towards Elohim, for it does not subject itself1 to the Torah of Elohim2, neither indeed is it able, Footnotes: 1Or does not obey. 2John 15:5, 1 John 4:4, 1 John 3:9, 1 John 5:18. and those who are in the flesh are unable to please Elohim. But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of Elohim dwells in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Messiah, this one is not His. And if Messiah is in you, the body is truly dead on account of sin, but the Spirit is life on account of righteousness (Rom. 8:4-10).

Christianity does not understand this; they are at hostility/enmity with YHUH…and cannot please Him. Our walking AS Messiah did has them befuddled and confused because they have walked a foreign path contrary to His for so long. And with that thought in mind, tie it in with this: 2Pe 2:20-22 For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world through the knowledge of the Master and Saviour יהושע Messiah, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the first. For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the set-apart command1 delivered unto them. Footnote: 1The singular “command” often means “commands” – see 1 Tim. 6:14, Dt. 17:20, Ps. 19:8. For them the proverb has proved true, “A dog returns to his own vomit,” and, “A washed sow returns to her rolling in the mud.”

Certainly a worse fate awaits them; claiming Messiah, claiming the covenant (the way of righteousness-torah), yet flat-out denying the terms! Since there are NO covenants made with gentiles anywhere in Scripture, this is what they have denied: Jer 31:33 “For this is the covenant I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, declares יהוה: I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people. They want their terms, their traditions…sound familiar?

Isa 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, “We shall eat our own food (their word, their traditions) and wear our own clothes (the self-righteousness we defined earlier); only let us be called by your name, to take away our reproach.” (IOW, have it their way, but claim Him to take away their sins and save them!). Messiah, by His Sacrifice, balanced the scales that we could not ever balance by our own means. We had all fallen short; we could not save ourselves. Now, what do we put on our side of the scales? More sin, or righteous acts? Our righteous acts are our wedding garments (Rev. 19:8) and the bride made herself ready!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:15 pm 

(another previous study sent out)--A tale of two women…I think this is the last study I saved...

“And call upon Me in the day of distress – Let Me rescue you, and you esteem Me.” But to the wrong Elohim said, “What right have you to recite My laws, Or take My covenant in your mouth, “While you hated instruction And cast My Words behind you? Psa 50:15-17

Question: Have we incorrectly assumed ourselves to be the remnant of Rev. 12:17? It seems, after a closer look, there are two woman spoken of in Rev 12—one who is taken to a place of safety and nourished, the other is in the presence (tribulated) of the adversary. There are classifications to discuss here. Least/greatest in the Kingdom; bride of Messiah/wedding guests, wise/foolish etc. It’s really our choice; our works/obedience determine our placement.

SAFETY: Rev 12:4-6 And his tail draws a third of the stars of the heaven and throws them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, to devour her child as soon as it was born. And she bore a male child who was to shepherd all nations with a rod of iron. And her child was caught away to Elohim and to His throne. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by Elohim, to be nourished there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

Rev 12:7-12 (war in shamayin; adversary cast out, short time, great wrath) Continuing:

SAFETY: Rev 12:13-16 And when the dragon saw that he had been thrown to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child. And the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, to fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. And out of his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river after the woman, to cause her to be swept away by the river. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.

Above we see a protected woman; The ayin-dalet (behold door-Messiah), ayin-tav (behold covenant-Torah) woman. Persecuted (not tribulated), THEN taken to a place prepared, wings of an eagle, nourished, FROM THE PRESENCE of the adversary for 1260 days.

Seems to be described here also, a woman who has guarded the Word and hasn’t denied His Name; are they at the wedding supper (open door as opposed to: Mat 25:10 “And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast, and the door was shut)? Notice--

Rev 3:8 “I know your works – see, I have set before you an open door, and no one is able to shut it – that you have little power, yet have guarded My Word, and have not denied My Name. Rev 3:10 “Because you have guarded My Word of endurance, I also shall guard you from the hour of trial which shall come upon all the world, to try those who dwell on the earth.

Now it shifts; the dragon being enraged at the woman SPOKEN ABOUT ABOVE, but unable to harm her, his focus goes to a REMNANT---are these the people, who in tribulation, finally come into the covenant? Is this who the remnant is??? Those IN THE PRESENCE of the adversary? Are we, by our witness at THIS TIME (Spirit of EliYah) speaking to these folks to teshuva!:

TRIBULATED: Rev 12:17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to fight with the remnant of her seed, those guarding the commands of Elohim and possessing the witness of יהושע Messiah.

SAFETY/SEALED, another distinction made: Rev 7:3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, nor the sea, nor the trees until we have sealed the servants of our Elohim upon their foreheads.”

TRIBULATED: Rev 7:13-14 And one of the elders responded, saying to me, “Who are these dressed in white robes, and where did they come from?” And I said to him, “Master, you know.” And he said to me, “These are those coming out of the great distress, having washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Guard/keep His Word (TORAH), do not deny His set-apart Name. These special people, unlike those referenced among the other assemblies, are to be kept from the hour of trial that is coming. The above verses are written to His bride, about His bride—not to those who will be least in the Kingdom, not to those who are simply guests at the wedding supper. They are His bride. They have come out of Babylon. They guard His torah; they keep His WORD. Messiah IS their example, and they treasure their wedding vows….

Ex. 19:8-- “All that יהוה has spoken we shall do.”

Now, I gotta tell this story, this really impacted me in 2013. This whole thing played out in real life events. For over a month we watched from our place (what many would consider the ‘wilderness’—nearest little town is 20 miles, off grid, all dirt roads) as the Rim Fire relentlessly came our way. Several times the Sheriff came by advising us to leave—then it came to a head here after 5 weeks. Erev Shabbat I took the picture from here across canyon. To get an idea of 500-600 flames, consider the trees on the ridge are 60-80 foot tall!

This is where it gets interesting. My plea and proclamation…what I was STANDING on (Ps.91) was that it could not pass over that ridge. It didn’t. However, we got the call that night that it was out of control, heading right for us, and issued mandatory evacuation. The Sheriff had to drive all the way out here and make sure we were of sound mind and body to refuse the evacuation, then sign the papers so he could leave!

Well, there was no good information to be had. All rumor, all hysteria and speculation, and by that time, the smoke was so thick you couldn’t see 50 feet across canyon (truly a day of thick darkness). Reports were a 400 acre spillover near the peak; W. side of ridgeline. Rumor, speculation, hysteria…nobody really knew anything for certain. Sabbath morning…I had to go to see for myself. As I got down into the valley (this is where Yah pricked my Spirit; made me pay close attention—something was going to be revealed).

I approached a bunch of hot-shot crews ‘from all over states’ (to me, this spoke clearly of denominations) out here in the WILDERNESS. All their trucks were lined up, every crew leader and the crews were all around the hood of their trucks, looking in bewilderment at their ‘maps’ (Scriptures, directions). I walked up and asked if they minded if I listened in. They all looked at me and one crew leader said “do you live near here?” (know the “paths” and directions in the wilderness). I said “yep…up the road a piece”. “They said can WE ask you some questions”? “You bet…”fire” away!”

First thing they showed me was their ‘MAP’ (Scriptures), they didn’t understand it (end revealed from the beginning), all unfamiliar territory (still in Babylon/confusion) to them…they needed not only to know what PATH they needed (Torah), but didn’t even know where the fire (fight/adversary) was, or where the spillover had occurred! I was amazed to find out that the map (Scriptures) they had DIDN’T have the road they needed to confront the adversary (New Testament only, NO torah)! I showed them the “path” (North, BTW) they needed, they were MOST thankful, even sent a crew chief up to our place so he could contact others to aid US if we needed it! After that, they sent a fleet of trucks to my place and my neighbors, with crews…and kept asking questions, which of course we were happy to provide!

Their ‘upper-management’ (pastors/denominations) had failed them. They were partially equipped…they had the ‘testimony’ (training, trucks, gear, and willingness)…but they didn’t have the instructions/directions (Torah) to fight what they were called to fight.

Eze 20:35 “And I shall bring you into the wilderness of the peoples, and shall enter into judgment with you face to face there…” They thought they were ready for the wilderness battle, but they weren’t. Eze 20:37 “And I shall make you pass under the rod, and shall bring you into the bond of the covenant…”

Just as Yahusha fought the adversary with pure Torah…Luke 4…you get the drift! Shalom multiplied!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:24 am 

I went to the Messianic Synogogue last night and had to chuckle throughout the preaching part. It was like being in the forum as the Rabbi spoke about 'greasy grace' and the putdowns of the gentiles toward the Messianics..I do mean a page right out of the forum lol!

He spoke about righteousness and holiness, what it is and is not. He spoke of the ''righteousness'' of the flesh and how some think they are righteous because they don't smoke (so to speak) or hang out with those who do, yet, they lack love and charity. He kept flipping that coin in contrasts, spoke about how some groups see obedience to Torah as sin, and he spoke also about what Torah REALLY is..it's more than just a list of do's and don'ts.

Was very refreshing and I think possibly the rabbi was a tad bit thrown off, because I had a big grin on my face throughout the sermon, couldn't help it lol! It was very much like reading the articles you have printed here. I felt 'at home'.

In the mean time, he cautioned us about being hypercritical of xian churches, because they do fulfil many of the commands of Yah. He asks, how many of US are out there in the streets presenting the good news of Messiah's coming? How many of us are feeding the hungry/poor?

The month of Elul has begun, and traditionally, it's a time of repentance and taking some self inventory. It's hard to to because we are so capable of being overly harsh on ourselves, or overly lax in excusing ourselves.

Articles like those above can help with the process, so once again, I thank you Temu. Are we truly standing on the word, under his wings, and are our hearts truly reflective of his great love and compassion as well as his sense of justice? Are we truly reflective of him in our dealings with others? Or are we fooling ourselves? The heart is so deceitful that without his help, we can't even righteously judge ourselves :(

Shalom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:22 pm 

temu wrote:
(another previous study sent out)--A tale of two women…I think this is the last study I saved...

What an awesome sabbath read. I think you've posted this (in part?) before, but boy that quenches thirst today. Thanks.

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:40 pm 

Temu, can you group together more explicitly who you think are the groups of believers presented in scripture?

i.e.: Is the bride also the woman kept in safety? Are the wedding guests the tribulated remnant of her seed? The sealed are also the bride, right?

Do you think the tribulated remnant come to faith and torah after the great tribulation begins? Are these the ones martyred and asking YHWH "how long?"

Is the wilderness where the woman is kept safe and nourished figurative, in your opinion? Does this mean she is scattered and embedded in the wilderness of the world, making her more difficult to find and attack because she isn't congregated all in one place?

I'd love more exposition.

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:25 pm 

Toshav wrote:
Temu, can you group together more explicitly who you think are the groups of believers presented in scripture?

i.e.: Is the bride also the woman kept in safety? Are the wedding guests the tribulated remnant of her seed? The sealed are also the bride, right?

Do you think the tribulated remnant come to faith and torah after the great tribulation begins? Are these the ones martyred and asking YHWH "how long?"

Is the wilderness where the woman is kept safe and nourished figurative, in your opinion? Does this mean she is scattered and embedded in the wilderness of the world, making her more difficult to find and attack because she isn't congregated all in one place?

I'd love more exposition.

All through Scripture we see Abba's desire for a bride, faithful, true, unspotted, undefiled, committed. When He chooses such, and she is tested for purity in the face of lying signs and wonders, I do not think He will allow ANY harm to come upon her. He has searched for this 'woman' for millennia. What would be some of those other characteristics? True to vows (covenant), yearns to meet with Him when He is 'available' for intimacy (moedim), longs to be ever knowing His character (studies, talks to Him, applies what He has revealed to her), patterns their life after His (walks as He walks), etc., etc., etc.

Where is that woman? Who in these last days yearns for these very things? Who else cries for His Ways to be RESTORED? It's not mainstream. It's not catholicism. It's not man-made systems. Do I think those who are doing the best they can with what they know will be saved? I most certainly do. His desire is for all to come to repentance. But they won't be the bride.

I also believe tribulation will be a man-made event, not to be confused with His wrath/judgement. I believe our witness is very important right now to those who claim covenant, but clearly are not in covenant. They do not know to do the stuff we do...threshold covenant; gates/doorposts posted (much like the blood on Pesach where the death angel could not harm), etc. These are important to Him; they should be important to us. They don't know to wear tzit-tzits, they wear a tammuz cross instead. You see where this is going. Our witness now, in my opinion, will aid them when the pressure comes...and will also be a sorting process all it's own, some will remember, some will apply, some will resist. Some will carry many stripes, some fewer.

Rev 19:7 “Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him praise, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife prepared herself.”
Rev 19:8 And to her it was given to be dressed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteousnesses of the set-apart ones.
Rev 19:9 And he said to me, “Write, ‘Blessed are those who have been called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’ ” And he said to me, “These are the true words of Elohim.”

Neat clues here...where Messiah left of speaking the first time:

Isa 61:3 to appoint unto those who mourn in Tsiyon: to give them embellishment for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. And they shall be called trees of righteousness, a planting of יהוה, to be adorned.
Isa 61:4 And they shall rebuild the old ruins, raise up the former wastes. And they shall restore the ruined cities, the wastes of many generations.
Isa 61:5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the foreigner be your ploughmen and your vinedressers.
Isa 61:6 But you shall be called, ‘Priests of יהוה,’ ‘Servants of our Elohim’ shall be said of you. You shall consume the strength of the gentiles, and boast in their esteem.
Isa 61:7 Instead of your shame and reproach, they rejoice a second time in their portion. Therefore they take possession a second time in their land, everlasting joy is theirs.
Isa 61:8 “For I, יהוה, love right-ruling; I hate robbery for burnt offering. And I shall give their reward in truth, and make an everlasting covenant with them.
Isa 61:9 “And their seed shall be known among the gentiles, and their offspring in the midst of the peoples. All who see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed יהוה has blessed.”
Isa 61:10 I greatly rejoice in יהוה, my being exults in my Elohim. For He has put garments of deliverance on me, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
Isa 61:11 For as the earth brings forth its bud, as the garden causes the seed to shoot up, so the Master יהוה causes righteousness and praise to shoot up before all the nations!

Mat 22:11 “And when the sovereign came in to view the guests, he saw there a man who had not put on a wedding garment,
Mat 22:12 and he said to him, ‘Friend, how did you come in here not having a wedding garment?’ And he was speechless.

Isa 58:12 “And those from among you shall build the old waste places. You shall raise up the foundations of many generations. And you would be called the Repairer of the Breach, the Restorer of Streets to Dwell In.

Isa 42:21 It has delighted יהוה, for the sake of His righteousness, to make the Torah great and esteemed.
Isa 42:22 But this is a people robbed and plundered, all of them are snared in holes, and they are hidden in prison houses. They have become a prey, with no one to deliver – for plunder, and no one to say, “Restore!”
Isa 42:23 Who among you gives ear to this, pays attention and hears for the time to come?

Compare:

Hos 4:6 “My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Read this real quick...I think Brad does a wonderful job on whetting the appetite for a study such as this:

http://www.wildbranch.org/teachings/art ... amels.html

Talk more later...shabbat shalom!