Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: I need prayer
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:57 pm 

I am going through some 'stuff' right now and I could use the comfort of knowing y'all are praying. It's personal..and you wouldn't want to hear about it anyway. But what I will say is that I have a spiritual, mental and emotional struggle going on right now, having a very tough time.

And also, but unrelated, please, pray for my mom. She is sick with infection and she's going to have her big toe amputated thursday at 10am. Mom is 80 years old. I'm very concerned for her.

Also, and unrelated to my personal request, please pray for John and Gae. I've known them all my life, I remember when they were young and developing their family. They are elderly now, and he was just admitted to a nursing home..has alzeimers (however you spell it) and she has basically lost her life partner. She's been caring for him for years. It breaks my heart to see this couple going through this. He was so sharp and smart, she was a pampered princess.

Post subject: Re: I need prayer
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:56 am 

Judith, I don't know what it is but there seems to be much more difficulty, challenges, hardship and heartache going on around us now. A lot more of the people I know have fallen under one of those categories over the past couple of years. Struggle is almost as old as the human race, but there certainly does seem to be an uptick in its frequency and severity over the past few years. Even the strong are being weakened and made vulnerable.

This morning I folded my hands and felt led to pray specifically that Yah would show you His will and His heart in your struggle, give you courage and strength to obey and follow His will, and give you peace with His direction and the outcome.

I prayed for a uneventful and successful procedure for your mom and rapid healing, but more so I prayed for peace, that Yah would comfort her in multiple areas of her life and leave her with a hopeful spirit.

And how heartbreaking about John and Gae. Oh, Yah, comfort Gae during this time. Heal John and make him whole, if it is your will, and if not in this life, in the next. Give Gae supernatural strength, endurance and peace to cope with what lies ahead. Have mercy on them both.

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:52 am 

Prayers sent for all your requests, sis. YHWH, please bless our sister tangibly, physically, mentally, and emotionally, and please bless her mom for healing and blessing, and all her loved ones and all their needs...

I hope Grace and Peace descend upon you, Judith.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:55 pm 

I'm in. May complete shalom be yours.

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:57 pm 

Thank you all so very much. I NEEDED to hear those prayers, and they hit the right place.

I feel tons better, now.