Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:50 am 

"There is one God. The Holy Spirit is God. God is of one mind, not given to confusion, and forever unchanging. There is, according to God, a right and a wrong, a yes and a no, a this and a that. No confusion, no wavering, no changing.

The Holy Spirit indwells the believer, guiding and teaching us, convicting us of our sin, helping us to pray, illuminating the Word of God for our understanding, and .bringing us into fellowship/communion with the Godhead and with other believers.

How, then, do different believers receive different answers on the same matter and just agree to disagree, saying it is not a matter of salvation? Maybe the matter itself is not a salvific doctrine (it's something about future things, for example) but how can we say we are of the same Spirit if we are hearing two entirely different things from the Spirit within each of us?"

------------

I wonder, with some 42,000 different denominations and one 'holeee spirit', will others finally ask these questions? The answers are in Scripture...will they accept them, or just tap dance in jolly babylon?

First off, without torah/tanak as the foundation, they are hosed. All communication from heaven MUST agree with torah.

Isa 8:20 To the Torah and to the witness! If they do not speak according to this Word, it is because they have no daybreak1. Footnote: 1Or light

They are robbed and plundered...

Isa 42:20 “You see much, but do not observe; ears are open, but do not hear.”
Isa 42:21 It has delighted יהוה, for the sake of His righteousness, to make the Torah great and esteemed.
Isa 42:22 But this is a people robbed and plundered, all of them are snared in holes, and they are hidden in prison houses. They have become a prey, with no one to deliver – for plunder, and no one to say, “Restore!”

The spirit they listen to says there is no torah...

Eze 36:26 “And I shall give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you. And I shall take the heart of stone out of your flesh, and I shall give you a heart of flesh,
Eze 36:27 and put My Spirit within you1. And I shall cause you to walk in My laws and guard My right-rulings and shall do them. Footnote: 1See 11:19-20, 37:6-14, 39:29.

They reject Messiah and His very words...

Mat 5:18 “For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.1 Footnote: 1Lk. 16:17.

No obedience, no Ruach...

Act 5:32 “And we are His witnesses to these matters, and so also is the Set-apart Spirit whom Elohim has given to those who obey Him.”1 Footnote: 1See 1 John 3:24.

Carnal mind, no Ruach...

Rom 8:4 so that the righteousness of the Torah should be completed in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
Rom 8:5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the matters of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the matters of the Spirit.
Rom 8:6 For the mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace.
Rom 8:7 Because the mind of the flesh is enmity towards Elohim, for it does not subject itself1 to the Torah of Elohim2, neither indeed is it able, Footnotes: 1Or does not obey. 2John 15:5, 1 John 4:4, 1 John 3:9, 1 John 5:18.
Rom 8:8 and those who are in the flesh are unable to please Elohim.
Rom 8:9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of Elohim dwells in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Messiah, this one is not His.

This could go on...and on...and on. It's so obvious it hurts.

Hab 1:4 Therefore the Torah ceases, and right-ruling never goes forth. For the wrong hem in the righteous, so that right-ruling comes out twisted.

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:33 am 

Nicely done, Littlefish, nicely done. The people who do not see the clear evidence within the scriptures that "walking according to the Spirit" is to follow the precepts, commandments, and instructions of Torah, they follow another spirit, the zeitgeist of this world, the strong delusion...

:good: