Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:17 pm 

I really love this resource that I found a few months ago: http://come-out-of-her-my-people.com/

And here is the pdf for download: http://come-out-of-her-my-people.com/wp ... people.pdf

Just click the download arrow at the top right corner of the pdf page to download it to your computer. I find this site to be a great place to get the fastest answers more than a Wiki page for evidence and reasons why we Hebrews believe the way that we do, at least for me as one mind among you. So far, what I have read from the author, C.J. Koster, is historically spot on...

:good:

Here an audio of Koster just before his death, teaching a synopsis from his work Come Out Of Her My People:

https://youtu.be/SwJS1AzCCms

https://youtu.be/UzzJHxxJCho

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:24 pm 

Cool! I have that book...probably had it for 10 years now! Good resource!

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:15 pm 

I have always felt deep in my gut that I was being called out of something, and at the time, I was a Southern Baptist full of questions and doubts, seeking the answers in the scriptures... and the more I looked, and the deeper I dug, the more I became called out of the Baptists, the Protestants, the Roman Catholics, called out of the acts and deeds and rituals and beliefs of the whore of Babylon. Everything that is of the prostitute of this world system and its dragon, sun worship, Sabbath and Moedim replacement with Sunday and Christmas/Easter/Halloween...

If I really believe in a Jewish carpenter rabbi who was murdered by the Romans for his radical beliefs, then I must look deeply into what he said and who he was and what he believed and what he practiced; and he certainly WAS NOT a Christian. He kept Shabbat set apart from the other days, and he honored the set apart moedim from the scriptures. What does a Jewish man of the first century "A.D." look and act like? He ate and drank what was prescribed by the scriptures, he respected set apart feast days (moedim), he looked towards the New Moons and honored and kept the Sabbath as a different day from the other days of the week. Which people on earth today walk and act like this? Certainly not Christians/Protestants/Roman Catholics. When I was a Baptist, I certainly did not look and act like this Man from Nazareth.

And when that ethereal voice declares, "Come out of her, my people, get out from her midst, flee from Babylon! Flee from the wrath of YHWH!" the voice declares it to ME. I hear the voice declaring it in my heart, telling me to get out of Babylon, to disassociate myself from the people of Babylon, who eat her pagan pig food (which was an ancient offering to idols/devils), who put up the tree of death and worship their sun god on December 25, "keeping Christ in Christmas," and so forth, who listen to their professional rhetoric orators itch their Monsanto ears in their fancy dresses, couched in their fancy pews, fine wood and stained glass replete with their Tammuz crosses and exalted images... inside a building designated to Circe, goddess of fertility...

I denounce those days that I ignorantly practiced paganism, eating swine's flesh, gathering Easter eggs, putting up Christmas trees... worshiping Hail Zeus Mithra Christos... May YHWH forsake all the days of my heathenism in times past and remember them no more, for I have forever turned my back upon that apostate Christianity. O may he work in me to do a good work according to his Way and Spirit. O may he BURN within my heart to seek and do his way and will, to tear down those high places from my midst in his precious name YHWH! O Yahushua! you were murdered on that tree of curse that it may be lifted from me forever, that I might RETURN TO TORAH! O may the seekers of the truth NOT be found in a church house when the shit hits the fan but in another seeker's house, covered under the shadow of your wings, watching, waiting, seeking, worshiping you, O YHWH!