Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Travel
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:34 am 

I'll be traveling today to Wyoming, over 700 miles...to see family. Please keep me in prayer for a safe and uneventful trip. I will be there for a month, but there's internet so I should still be able to post lol!

Thanks!
J

Post subject: Re: Travel
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:55 am 

Fun and safe travels, Sis!

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:37 am 

Happy trails, Judith. Hope you have a great time. May our Heavenly Father bless you and keep you safe during your trip.

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:19 am 

Thank-you!
I made it safely! It was a long drive...abt 12 hours and lots of construction. So, today my daug. and her boyfriend took me fishing up near he Montana border..well, 2 hours from the border, in the little bighorn mountains. It was so very beautiful! There's a trout resivoir up there and we no sooner got out of the car and got the lines wet when the rain moved in. Low and behold, right in front of us but in the mountains was a tornado coming down from the clouds! What a sight! It touched the ground and stayed on the ground for about 4 min then roped out and went away. It was a few miles away so we were ok and not threatened, but what a gorgeous sight!

We were at the lake for about 8 hours so on the way home the wildlife was coming awake. First we saw a small group of mule deer (my favorite kind) so Lori rolled down her window and called to the deer "HELLO there! Ladies, can you tell me where the nearest Burger King is?" Those deer loooked and looked and twiched their ears and just stood there staring as though they were thinking of how to get there lol! Finally they ran off.

Then we saw a small group of white tail deer so again, she rolls down her window and calls out "Girls, Can you tell me how to get to McDonalds?" They heard that and they turned tail and booked it out of there with one waving it's flag tail so furiously, it seemed to be waving at us lol!

A little further up was a large group of wild turkeys. They gobbled and gobbled, so we gobbled at them and they called back lol! On the other side of the car were some horses who were intensely curious about the turkeys so Lori called to the horses. They came forward but wouldn't step over the little creek to come near the fence. Then, one of them spots a cotton tail and starts following IT! Gosh, it was so funny. We also saw several antelope groups scattered along the road for a bit, such handsome critters and not nearly as skittish as the white tail deer.

It was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day! I've never been that far north in these western states and it was worth the trip. There's some talk about taking a trip to yellowstone which I'm practically dying to do. There aren't very many places I've always wanted to see, but Yellowstone IS one place I'd love to visit. And sequoia national park is another place, too.

This is a very beautiful state, and well worth visiting in case anybody hasn't been here, and would like to. There are lots of places to visit, many of them free.

I sure did need a day like today.

Thanks again for prayers!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:15 am 

HalleluYAH! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:31 pm 

Nice :) Keep us posted :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:33 pm 

Hey everybody! I don't get to go online very often as we don't have wifi in the area where my family lives, but once in a while, we do get to visit the library in town. That's where I am today.

We celebrated this weekend for our soldier's return home, and graduation from the second phase of basic training, before being deployed overseas for the next year. Additionally, another family member graduated highschool so we celebrated both grads this weekend. I got to see family and friends I've not seen in several years, and BLESS YAH, was able to reconcile with my estranged son!! I never expected that, and I am so very happy for it.

I intend to return home around July 3 so I expect to be on the road (God willing) in that day.

It's been a wonderful time of rest...physical, mental, spiritual, emotional, a time of prayer and reconcilliation, and who can ask for more?

Oh, and if you will...please pray for healing for ''Bellie", my dog. She is so plagued with allergies that I have to feed her a constant diet of benedryl for her hives. Thankfully, there is a small rushing creek where she can swim and get some relief. She's fallen in love with that creek...you should see her body surf lol! She finds the deepest spot she can, gets to the top of it, dives in, and body surfs down stream, then does it again and again, it's a riot! Especially since her breed is known for not liking water lol!

Blessings to all!

Post subject: Re: Traveling
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:34 pm 

Update:

I left for home on July 3, and made it safely. Praise YAH! I am truly grateful.

I NEVER expected from this trip what came out of it. Just WOW!
There as a healing of the breach in several relationships and all I can say is WOW. I didn't plan any of it, but YHVH brought it to task. All I can do is cry rivers of grateful tears and relief. The seeds for those repairs had been planted a LONG time ago, they sprouted and took off!

While up there, there were things going on here at the homefront that ALSO changed. And all I can do is stand here in amazement at it all.

As a result, much more is expected of me and I will have to do some growing and some changing as well. All I can do is salute the Captain, and say...Lead the way!

I am honestly amazed, and humbled, and joy filled, and letting tears of relief, flow.

None of this was expected, and what a wonderful gift it is.

With it, I am shown a glimpse of the restoration of all things and oh my goodness....just...wow.

I know this all sounds rather cryptic, but it would take a book to give the back ground so it's sufficient to use only a few words...restoration, forgivenes, love, patience, longsuffering, enduring, and that sort...all brought about by Yah working on hearts..many hearts.

There's a wave...a tidal wave preparing to roll in. Brace yourself because it's going to be magnificient. Pull out your humility mantel cuz you're going to need it. It's the only thing strong enough to contain the magnitude of grace which is the driving force. It's initiated by YAH, and is his pure character in action.

Blessings, and thank-you all for your prayers. Spiritual battles can be awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:00 pm 

Dayuum. Sounds like a great trip! Great thoughts...good to hear!

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!