Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:57 am 

I found this to be very informative and helpful in educating our christian brothers/sisters about the rise of christianity, and what caused early christians to leave their Jewish roots. Most of us here have already learned this, but I like the way he presents his information. It's basic and not overly complicated.

If those of us who are regular members here find fault with what he says, please, clarify and correct in your posts so that newbies can review and study to find correct information. I've found his info to be accurate according to my own studies, but some folks pick up deeper details than I do at times.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:37 am 

Good post. I contend that "the first century church" were of the sect of Karaite Jews who followed the man from Nazareth, "believing all that is written in the Writings, and Psalms, and Prophets..." (the Tanakh). These Nazarites were slowly forgotten in the dusts of time and history, replaced by the Roman-Grecko sun worshipers and Gnostics full of their tangents and rhetoric that we have in our current situation today in Laodicea...

I may have been born of the bloodline of Ephraim, but I stand for and represent my engrafted tribe of Judah, "for salvation is of the Jews" and "unto them are committed the oracles of YHWH;" I am not only circumcised outwardly, but inwardly also, "for who is a Jew EXCEPT he is circumcised of the heart..."

"To the Jew I became a Jew..."

"They sit in Moses seat, so do all that they command you to do, but do not do it the way they do..."

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:20 pm 

I like the vid, but I think this one's better:

https://youtu.be/tddCNY6U77Y

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:50 pm 

Thanks for your response TJ, I'll check out your video in just a second!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:16 pm 

Ok, I listened to that one a couple of days ago, and it was good! It was due to that one that I was browsing around and found the one I posted lol! GMTA!