Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Flood stages...
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:43 pm 

Hello, kind family. If you would, please pray that Yah stop raining on me and my place; we are just a muddy miserable swamp at this point. I don't really remember it being like this before in my lifetime, but we are far beyond flooded... creeks are bursting over all the bridges around us... lakes are bursting at the seems... levees are breaking... we keep getting wave upon wave upon wave of high-intensity-thunderstorm-tornadic squalls that I really don't ever remember seeing before like this, and here comes another wave tonight on the radar!

I've lost two of my hens already just because its dank out there, the air is just too wet, and they got sick and died from it...

Yah, I hope and pray that you give us a few dry days too. May it be...

Post subject: Re: Flood stages...
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:01 pm 

Oh yeah, and the mosquitoes!!! I'm just glad we use peppermint and other essential oils. They leave us alone, but man, they are everywhere!

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:24 am 

Dayum. Got y'all in prayer bro.

We'll take some of that dank over here, though.

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:01 am 

I don't know what it takes to break a drought, but sometimes YHVH seems to be a tad bit generous!

You have my prayers, fur sure! I couldn't remember exactly where you were, but you've been on my mind, anyway.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:34 am 

This morning driving to work, the rains flooded over a major road in Grand Prairie where I teach, and this road--Carrier Parkway--does not exist anymore! All the asphalt washed away, and they shut down the entire roadway. My wife had to turn around and divert to another route because all the bridges were under water...

Not to mention, we just had a 4.0 on the Richter under my house because of the gas wells nearby...

Maybe Yah is mad at Texas. Search my heart, O YHWH; know my thoughts... see if there be any wicked way in me...

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:15 pm 

I just read this to some friends. I have a new friend whom is blind and yet sees angels. She said she has 33 acres you can have an acre to build a cabin. Come on up. She added that she is 4 miles from the highest point in Wisconsin.

We love you and are praying for you.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 4:45 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:
This morning driving to work, the rains flooded over a major road in Grand Prairie where I teach, and this road--Carrier Parkway--does not exist anymore! All the asphalt washed away, and they shut down the entire roadway. My wife had to turn around and divert to another route because all the bridges were under water...

Not to mention, we just had a 4.0 on the Richter under my house because of the gas wells nearby...

Maybe Yah is mad at Texas. Search my heart, O YHWH; know my thoughts... see if there be any wicked way in me...

1Pe_4:17 For the time has come for the judgment to begin from the house of God. And if it first begins from us,
what will be the end of those disobeying the gospel of God?

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:12 am 

Vectorwoman wrote:
I just read this to some friends. I have a new friend whom is blind and yet sees angels. She said she has 33 acres you can have an acre to build a cabin. Come on up. She added that she is 4 miles from the highest point in Wisconsin.

Thank you so much, sis! I love you too! You know me, though, "dug in like a tick," as Terry would say. I have to be here for these people. I represent something very special here in Texas.

We just suffered another round of t-storms again this morning, one last night, wave upon wave... My place is a swamp, plagues of flies, and nastiness about, but we are surviving. My garden is doing ok in the high mulch that I have my plants growing in, but the animals are sick and tired of the rain, especially my male goats who complain like babies... the chickens seem to make the best of it though; they're funny out there frolicking in the puddles; only two of my hens seemed to be struck by some kind of sickness suddenly, but the rest of them are coping fine. At least they have places to stay high and dry mostly...

We are just hunkered down. The people who suffer are the ones out running around, living their worldly lives on Yah's set apart day...

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:19 am 

Judith1 wrote:
Texas Jon wrote:

1Pe_4:17 For the time has come for the judgment to begin from the house of God. And if it first begins from us,
what will be the end of those disobeying the gospel of God?

THIS.

I just read this one also:

Jude 21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

How many of us are keeping ourselves in the love of YHWH? How many of us are earnestly looking for mercy from the Master Yahshua Ha'Mashiach unto eternal life? O, Abba! I seek you; I look for you, YHWH! May you come and not tarry, with mercy in your wings, Yahshua! May there be eternal life in your presence, Abba! O, Yah SHUA! O, YAH SHUA!

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:00 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:
Vectorwoman wrote:

Thank you so much, sis! I love you too! You know me, though, "dug in like a tick," as Terry would say. I have to be here for these people. I represent something very special here in Texas.

We just suffered another round of t-storms again this morning, one last night, wave upon wave... My place is a swamp, plagues of flies, and nastiness about, but we are surviving. My garden is doing ok in the high mulch that I have my plants growing in, but the animals are sick and tired of the rain, especially my male goats who complain like babies... the chickens seem to make the best of it though; they're funny out there frolicking in the puddles; only two of my hens seemed to be struck by some kind of sickness suddenly, but the rest of them are coping fine. At least they have places to stay high and dry mostly...

We are just hunkered down. The people who suffer are the ones out running around, living their worldly lives on Yah's set apart day...

Now is when people will need you most.
If your place ever becomes totally inhabitable you are welcome up here in the great state of Wisconsin. It is a culture shock to us Southern folks but all the Southern immigrants that I know (I know lots) that have moved up here loves it here and does not want to go back South.

Heck; we have 80 acres in a place that my sister calls in the middle of the middle of no where. LOL If you had the recourses to get set up you could spend days upon days of not seeing anyone. LOL There is community near by though full of lost sheep that need shepherding :)

I know you are stuck like a tick. I am just throwing it out there. Just keep in in mind down the road that there are believers across the US who would be honored to help you out just to have you around. :)

Sometimes YHVH makes us leave a place that is dear to us so that we can grow in other areas. It happened to me. I would never thought I would ever live in Wisconsin. I came on an Amtrac with a few suitcases. Yeshuah has led me through some huge journeys. Looking back; I am glad He did.

For now though I do pray for you and others like you in what appears to be judgment on Texas. May He keep you safe and keep giving you the ability to lead people to Him.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 9:21 am 

Drying up around here, sunny skies for now; hopefully, no chemtrails for awhile. Thank you, YHWH, for your mercy...

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:11 am 

I do hope the drought in Texas is over. It was pretty bad down there!

Blessings to you and yours, TJ!

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 12:32 pm 

In my region, we haven't had drought in a very long time... probably out west is drought, but a lot of that is due to the irrigation of monocrop farms.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:43 pm 

As soon as I heard about the severe flooding there, I thought of you, Tex. Prayers said. Sorry to hear about your hens but I'm glad to hear you and your family is OK.

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:24 pm 

Thank you, sis. Tornadoes and flooding always remind me of the MAN. At one point, I watch a twister fly over my place, the hail and torrential rain made it hard to even hear as loud as it was when it fell, and I and the goats and chickens held up in the barn, I pointed my finger towards the sky and prophesied like a madman. I hope the folks around here KNOW who has the power to rain and shine...

I feel like we seekers have the power to bind and loose, case in point. May his covering never cease, and may I always be humbled while I stand like a warrior to take heed lest I fall..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:45 am 

Folks, it's been a dry summer thus far, but it seems like daily I see those tiny jets up in the atmosphere spewing their toxic chems... Terry, over North Texas right now it looks just like the pics that your wife took, all hazy and ugly, and they have been gridding the skies and seeding the clouds all morning...

Why isn't anybody doing something about this? I can't believe this is LEGAL! but then, again, let me take that back. If they're putting bacterial DNA in corn so that it can survive the drenching Roundup, and that's legal, then why not let the same corrupt sunsabitches do it to our skies...

Deadly halogens in the water supply, heavy metals in the air, and monster GMOs on the land...

COME YHWH!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:23 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:
Folks, it's been a dry summer thus far, but it seems like daily I see those tiny jets up in the atmosphere spewing their toxic chems... Terry, over North Texas right now it looks just like the pics that your wife took, all hazy and ugly, and they have been gridding the skies and seeding the clouds all morning...

Why isn't anybody doing something about this? I can't believe this is LEGAL! but then, again, let me take that back. If they're putting bacterial DNA in corn so that it can survive the drenching Roundup, and that's legal, then why not let the same corrupt sunsabitches do it to our skies...

Deadly halogens in the water supply, heavy metals in the air, and monster GMOs on the land...

COME YHWH!

Interesting. Just mentioned to the wife we haven't seen the chems in a month or so...now that there are some 25 wildfires burning in the state. Mission accomplished? On our 40, we have at least 50+ dead or dying trees; mostly the ponderosas. All through the forest you can see swaths of dead trees.

I hear Yahuah is cooking up something they call El Nino (the Child), however. I hope He brews a big one. Our biggest pond is at about 20-25% at best right now.

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:13 pm 

I think the same devils that make the poisoned food are also chemtrailing... I heard somebody on youtube one time say that this is all about futures in regions, seeding clouds so that they can get their rain... but after I saw that public meeting in Shasta and several people got up and spoke about how "they" are trying to run people off from California, seems plausible if drought has devastated the forests, creating wildfires... :evil:

Shoot, we still have lakes flooded here with water up to the parking lots (at least at Lake Lewisville, I've heard). Wish I could send it your way... :rose: