Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:38 pm 

From 3 weeks ago: "Ok..we have a serious situation that has come about..perhaps YHUH's way of moving us...
The county is telling us that we MUST buy more permits and finish our house ..we have no physical way to do this...don't have the thousands it would require...Eric is gone quite a bit teaching..can't afford to hire anyone else. They are going to fine us $4000 PER DAY for every DAY we don't conform to their Extortion..and the first part must be done by June..not possible as Eric already has commitments out of state and country...

We need to sell our property...it's a mess for the same reasons stated above..money and time and physical restrictions...we also need somewhere to move to..and have no idea where.......I hate snow..desert seems unwise ..anyone out have anywhere have any ideas.
Please pray for us ....Karen"

-----------------------

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:10 pm 

El Shaddai, hear our prayer…

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:11 am 

I pray that YHVH makes a way where there seems to be no way.
That's a tough situation to be in, for sure.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:38 am 

YHWH provide for Eric and Karen's every need. O let there be physical, tangible blessing under the covering of your wings. O let your awesome breath emanate over the principalities and powers of darkness and bind their works and stop their destruction in your mighty name, YHWH. Let the Energy flow from your throne and disrupt the enemy. O Abba protect our family and stop the enemy, bind up the ordinances of man after the rudiments of this world. We stand together as Hebrews and speak against you dragon, we bind the works of your fallen ones in YHWH's name. O Yahshua! save Eric and Karen! You are the Mighty Warrior! O YHWH! fight for us and come dwell among us, O Burning Fire! Save and provide. O Yahushua!