Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:46 am 

This is highly disturbing yet the true reality we are living in. I recommend watching this video on an empty stomach....

Start rethinking some of those supposedly "safe" and "clean" products....

Deuteronomy 28

53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the Lord thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:

2 Kings 6

28 And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow.

29 So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.

30 And it came to pass, when the king heard the words of the woman, that he rent his clothes; and he passed by upon the wall, and the people looked, and, behold, he had sackcloth within upon his flesh.

Ezekiel 5

8 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, am against thee, and will execute judgments in the midst of thee in the sight of the nations.

9 And I will do in thee that which I have not done, and whereunto I will not do any more the like, because of all thine abominations.

10 Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers; and I will execute judgments in thee, and the whole remnant of thee will I scatter into all the winds.

11 Wherefore, as I live, saith the Lord God; Surely, because thou hast defiled my sanctuary with all thy detestable things, and with all thine abominations, therefore will I also diminish thee; neither shall mine eye spare, neither will I have any pity.

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:00 am 

Disgusting on every level, bro.

Judah Gabriel Himango, a vaccine-pushing 'Messianic' (also has a radio show/audience) banned me for asking if the following was true or not about vaccines...

Gelatin – From Swine

Human Serum Albumin – From Human Blood

Human Cell-lines – Aborted Fetuses

Animal Cell-lines – Monkeys

Canine kidney cells – Dogs

Why wouldn't he answer? He says the Jewish 'orthodoxy' approves this type of unclean.

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:01 am 

The other night I heard a dude talking about full body transplants: a man with a good brain but body riddled with cancer has his head surgically transplanted onto another dead man's body (who had a good body, but clinically brain dead). I just cannot even wrap my head around that idea. And anybody ever heard of people with heart or other organ transplants taking on the psychological characteristics of their donors?

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:47 pm 

Quote:
The other night I heard a dude talking about full body transplants: a man with a good brain but body riddled with cancer has his head surgically transplanted onto another dead man's body (who had a good body, but clinically brain dead). I just cannot even wrap my head around that idea. And anybody ever heard of people with heart or other organ transplants taking on the psychological characteristics of their donors?

I have heard of that. I've only known two transplant recipients personally, one received cornea transplants and the other received a liver, but of the two, I only know one of them well, and she didn't take on the characteristics of her recipient that I'm aware of.

Within the last 6 months, I too heard about someone wanting to do a full body transplant, but that it would occur in a different country, not the USA.

Really, I'd rather see them fix spinal injuries before trying to do a full brain transplant :(

I knew that China has been doing amoral practices with preborn humans, and they've been doing so for no less than 25 years. For a while, fetal flesh was being sold out the back door of the abortuaries for libido purposes in men.

Temu, I'm not surprised by the reaction of the guy who refused to confront truth. One time I emailed a very well known xian to inquire his involvement in the occult. I'd found a links to his ministry from several occultic sites, and was aware of some of the work the ministry was doing in the realm of the occult. I was threatened with a law suit if I dared to make public the information I'd collected since it would result in questions regarding the individual's reputation. The threat came from yet another so-called big xian name. they were in cahoots together although until I received that threat, I didn't know that.

It was purely an innocent question on my part because I didn't know that people could put links on web pages to anywhere as I was brand new to the internet at the time. I was shocked by the threats!