Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:03 pm 

Posed these questions on facebook...

I see a lot about the holocaust remembrance being posted...indeed a horrible tragedy...but nobody is asking where Yahuah was in all of this? Is it considered antisemitic to inquire? Are answers found in the Scriptures? Would Dt. 26, Dt. 28, or Ez. 20 relate to any of this? Does what happened have anything to do with rejecting Yahuah?

So again, where was Yahuah in all this?

:dunno:

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:05 am 

Corrie Ten Boom had a lot to say about where Yah was in all of this. She saw his hand in the lice (or fleas) which kept the guards out of the barraks which enabled the prisoners to study their bibles in peace and safety (relative). Somehow, she managed to slip her bible into the camp when the guard simply didn't see it as she was processed in.

Some say that when the Jews turn from Torah, and begin to assimilate into the nations around them, that they open the spiritual door for their enemies to enter, and oppress. This kind of thing has surely happened in my own life over the years. So, if that's the case, the door was opened to oppression.

It's been said that there are parallels between the German authorities and Haman the Agagite. If that's so, then we can see the pattern throughout history that what Yah said early on, is true. We can see the truth contained in the book of Esther for example, where Yah was there, but seemed hidden..I think the same holds true for the holocaust.

However, in the end, the Nation of Israel was born from a salvaged remnant. That which was predicted from so long ago came to be for the first time in 2,000 years. The land is back in the hands of the people it was promised to. Now, we can await the believing remant to join them, to see that purified bride emerge from among them and from the 4 corners of the earth. (does that mean that the earth is really square? jk... )

I think that anybody even survived is a testimony to Yah's hand in it. Yes, it could have been worse, much worse. But we DON'T have Yah's ringside perspective of things. I think we'll have to wait for that, because so much of what he does becomes more apparent with time, and isn't always visible up close.

Just something to think about. I'm sure others will have some wonderful and amazing things to say!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:05 am 

Judith1 wrote:

Some say that when the Jews turn from Torah, and begin to assimilate into the nations around them, that they open the spiritual door for their enemies to enter, and oppress.

I believe that is the CLEAR teaching from Scripture throughout.

And I believe the land mass named Israel today is just as screwed up as any nation in regards to abhorrent practices...even worse in many cases. Netanyahu proclaims talmud as the basis for their law. National rejection (for the most part) of Messiah, desire to build a third temple, etc. Have you seen their Rothchild/Illuminati supreme court building? Funny, a lot of tours go there with 'Messianic teachers' who warn not to offend them with mention of Messiah or even to wear tzit-tzit! They need provoked to jealousy.

Israel after the flesh is not the true Israel of Scripture. I am amazed at so many people with an Israel (the land mass) can do no wrong mindset these days.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:47 pm 

temu wrote:
Judith1 wrote:

Some say that when the Jews turn from Torah, and begin to assimilate into the nations around them, that they open the spiritual door for their enemies to enter, and oppress.

I believe that is the CLEAR teaching from Scripture throughout.

And I believe the land mass named Israel today is just as screwed up as any nation in regards to abhorrent practices...even worse in many cases. Netanyahu proclaims talmud as the basis for their law. National rejection (for the most part) of Messiah, desire to build a third temple, etc. Have you seen their Rothchild/Illuminati supreme court building? Funny, a lot of tours go there with 'Messianic teachers' who warn not to offend them with mention of Messiah or even to wear tzit-tzit! They need provoked to jealousy.

Israel after the flesh is not the true Israel of Scripture. I am amazed at so many people with an Israel (the land mass) can do no wrong mindset these days.[/quote]

The bolded part is PARTLY true of me. Not entirely though. I know that there are ''gay-parades" that take place there, and I know that not everyone honors Shabbat and I'm sure there are other things as well including those who believe in false gods.

But I have no doubt that Yah has many people there, and that he secured that piece of land for a reason, and that he utilizes the people he utilizes for his own reasons.

The part that is true of me thinks like this: I have NO way of knowing (and neither does anybody else) what events will transpire in the life of an individual to turn him/her to YHVH, Torah, and Messiah through Ruach HaKodesh. Therefore, I reserve judgment upon a people who throughout history have served a significant purpose in YHVH's plans.

Whether the Priests/Rabbi's of the past were right or wrong will indeed be clarified by Messiah himself. But until then, they kept good records and we can see the twists and turns through all of history as to what transpired, what they thought, why they did what they did. And so, until then, this people will continue to receive my prayers in the hope that they will open their spiritual eyes even as YHVH is in the process of opening mine.

Right now in my own personal life, I am having to contend with self righteous, yet dark minded people who call themselves christians yet who see fit to stand in judgment of me, because I don't believe as they do, to the degree that they see fit to tear me to shreds personally as well as spiritually.

The last I knew, we are to judge righteously, not smear people on the sidewalks publically due to our own jealousy. It's not my place to judge the souls of men/women, that's YHVH's job, and I'm sure he knows exactly how to do it right. Until then, he's in the process of gathering and when he's finished, he'll also do the sorting.

My own list of wrongs is long...very long. All I can hope for is mercy and I don't even deserve that. I'm not in any position to stand in judgement of the people of Yah's land, and those whom he's called there, and I seriously doubt anybody else is in any position to do so, either.

I WILL continue to pray for truth, and for salvation that they may repent, that they prosper. I pray that the hearts of the children are turned toward Abba.

You can think what you want, but as for me, those people are hands-off until Abba says differently. We're supposed to pray for our enemies and if these people are our enemies, then I will pray for them.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:33 am 

Judith1 wrote:
temu wrote:
Judith1 wrote:

I WILL continue to pray for truth, and for salvation that they may repent, that they prosper. I pray that the hearts of the children are turned toward Abba.

:drinks:

Agree! Shabbat shalom!