Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Jacob needs prayer
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:27 pm 

Jacob is 22 years old, and the husband of one of my granddaughters. They have 2 baby boys under 2 years old. His white blood cell count is too high and for some reason, they're checking him for, of all things, LUNG Cancer! He doesn't smoke, although he did some when he was a teenager. I'm not sure why they are starting with lung cancer checks as opposed to say, lymphoma or something else, but that's what they're doing. My daughter didn't have more details for me other than that.

So....prayer is needed for him, and them as a family. Thanks in advance!

It's always such a comfort to know that we can bring these things to Yah, and it's a comfort for ME to know that I can come and ask you all to help. So far, the outcomes of these things have been amazing. I thank you all!

Post subject: Re: Jacob needs prayer
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:24 pm 

I'll pray for Jacob, and may Yah bless and heal him. Amen.

Maybe he lives around too many gas wells...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:00 am 

Abba Father, please give the doctors wisdom to find the source of Jacob's illness. May you heal him completely and may he live a long and healthy life in order to serve and bring honour to you. Amein.

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:59 am 

Thankyou.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:58 pm 

Jacob had a lung bipopsy yesterday, but the results won't be in for a few days. Apparently, they made a mistake with the anesthesia, and he was able to feel everything...he said he thought he was going to die :(

They are looking at not only lung cancer, but TB and a few other things also. Apparently, he got pneumonia initially. They gave him a course of antibiotics but the pneumonia continued to worsen, so they're concerned.

Unfortunately, he's also one of those rare individuals who tends to react differently to medications than most folks do. There are several that this happens with. That makes life tuff.

I did my uttmost to reassure my granddaughter that Yah is aware of what's going on, and to be as patient as possible, no matter the outcome. His hand is on it and he will work things out for the good in the long run, that we don't always get what we think we want in the beginning, and sometimes we do. If Yah doesn't give them a miracle right off the bat, it's because he has something much more important in mind, but we have to seek him out and hang in there. I felt bad for her, she's so scared.

The funny thing is...she never contacts me...i dunno why, but she did this time and I told her that I put his name up before the best folks I knew, to help us pray. She was comforted by that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:53 pm 

He is so young… my heart goes out to him and his family :sad: How very hard. I'm praying it's not serious and for total healing. Your words to your granddaughter were wise and gracious. May Yah bless you with HIs wisdom to pass on to her and that He may be honoured in this.

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:40 pm 

Toshav, I really needed YOUR kind words of encouragement, today. thankyou!

We got good news! Not cancer! He has a fungal infection in his lungs and his body is being starved of oxygen. He's constantly exhausted, and has trouble sleeping. He's had it for a few years, but it keeps getting worse. Finally, Carrie made him see a doc.

So, they'll treat him for fungus infection. I keep thinking of Rico Cortes because Rico has talked about systemic fungus and it's dangers, quite a lot.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:00 am 

HalleluYAH!

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!