Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:40 pm 

This is the most significant fulfillment of prophecy in our times.

"
End-times prophecy watchers are marveling over a news report out of Jerusalem this week that the Altar of the Lord has been reconstructed by the Temple Institute.

The Institute, based in the Old City of Jerusalem, announced it has finished building an altar that is essentially “ready for use” in sacrificial services.

The altar is the most ambitious project to date toward the goal of rebuilding the Jewish Temple. The massive outdoor altar, which took several years to build, can be operational at little more than a moment’s notice, reported the Israeli magazine Matzav Haruach.

The altar is the last major component needed for the long-obstructed sacrifices to resume in a future Jewish temple.

Ultra-Orthodox Jews pray daily for its reconstruction atop the holy hill known as Mount Moriah or the Temple Mount.

Bible scholars say the rebuilding of the ancient temple is predicted throughout scripture, starting with Daniel’s vision in Daniel 9:27. Jesus echoed Daniel’s warning about an abomination standing in “the holy place” in the last days in Matthew 24:15, followed by the Apostle John’s vision of the Temple in Revelation 11:1-2. Paul mentioned it in 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4."

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/holy-altar-c ... H0Hp4Ky.99

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:51 pm 

I saw that the other day along with some other relevant discussion about the possiblility that what they are calling the temple mount is based on tradition; that in fact it's an old Roman Fort, and that the wailing wall is a part of that fort. The discussions I listened to talked about how the actual temple was a little lower down in an area called The City of David where the Gihon spring is. And, that if that is the case, then the temple could be built right there. I don't have links right now and I don't have the history to back track where I've been. I didn't sleep last night and so I'm not in any condition to go on the hunt lol! I'm sure you know how that is lol!

But yes, it is significant news that they've got the alter rebuilt. Years ago they talked about having the laver ready, as well as other temple artifacts, even the clothing for the priests. But that even if there was a place to put the temple, and it could be reestablished, they still need the red heifer for the sanctification process. If I'm not mistaken, they also need some of prior ashes and oil used in the past for dedicating and purifying the temple and the priests and all that. In my wanderings over the years, I thought I'd heard that they may have found some of the original ashes, but that they are still waiting for an elegible heifer.

It has to be a certain number of years old, and the white hair count needs to be according to an exacting formula as in almost non-existant, or totally non-existant...something to that effect. There are several entities including places in Arizona who are working on trying to produce that heifer. Only so many have been born over the thousands of years so they're pretty rare.

But, it IS coming together. Amazing isn't it? In our own times??

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:05 pm 

Judith1 wrote:
I saw that the other day along with some other relevant discussion about the possiblility that what they are calling the temple mount is based on tradition; that in fact it's an old Roman Fort, and that the wailing wall is a part of that fort. The discussions I listened to talked about how the actual temple was a little lower down in an area called The City of David where the Gihon spring is. And, that if that is the case, then the temple could be built right there. I don't have links right now and I don't have the history to back track where I've been. I didn't sleep last night and so I'm not in any condition to go on the hunt lol! I'm sure you know how that is lol!

But yes, it is significant news that they've got the alter rebuilt. Years ago they talked about having the laver ready, as well as other temple artifacts, even the clothing for the priests. But that even if there was a place to put the temple, and it could be reestablished, they still need the red heifer for the sanctification process. If I'm not mistaken, they also need some of prior ashes and oil used in the past for dedicating and purifying the temple and the priests and all that. In my wanderings over the years, I thought I'd heard that they may have found some of the original ashes, but that they are still waiting for an elegible heifer.

It has to be a certain number of years old, and the white hair count needs to be according to an exacting formula as in almost non-existant, or totally non-existant...something to that effect. There are several entities including places in Arizona who are working on trying to produce that heifer. Only so many have been born over the thousands of years so they're pretty rare.

But, it IS coming together. Amazing isn't it? In our own times??

It is interesting what you wrote about the temple mount. I was wonder what their solution was as far as the Muslims at the temple mount. hm. That would avoid that problem.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:02 am 

Vectorwoman wrote:

Bible scholars say the rebuilding of the ancient temple is predicted throughout scripture

Men to rebuild a desolate house?

Luk 13:34 “Yerushalayim, Yerushalayim, killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to her! How often I wished to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, but you would not!
Luk 13:35 “See, your House is left to you laid waste. And truly I say to you, you shall by no means see Me until the time comes when you say, ‘Blessed is He who is coming in the Name of יהוה!’ ”

1Co 3:16 Do you not know that you are a Dwelling Place of Elohim and that the Spirit of Elohim dwells in you?
1Co 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is the Dwelling Place of the Set-apart Spirit who is in you, which you have from Elohim, and you are not your own?

Zec 3:8 ‘Now listen, Yehoshua the high priest, you and your companions who sit before you, for they are men of symbol. For look, I am bringing forth My Servant – the Branch1. Footnote: 1Or Sprout. See Isa. 4:2, Isa. 11:1, Jer. 23:5, Jer. 33:15, Zech. 6:12.
Zec 3:9 ‘See the stone which I have put before Yehoshua: on one stone are seven eyes. See, I am engraving its inscription,’ declares יהוה of hosts, ‘and I shall remove the guilt of that land in one day.
Zec 3:10 ‘In that day,’ declares יהוה of hosts, ‘you shall invite one another, under the vine and under the fig tree.’ ”

Mic 4:2 And many nations shall come and say, “Come, and let us go up to the mountain of יהוה, to the House of the Elohim of Yaʽaqoḇ, and let Him teach us His ways, and let us walk in His paths. For out of Tsiyon comes forth the Torah, and the word of יהוה from Yerushalayim1.” Footnote: 1Isa. 2:3.
Mic 4:3 And He shall judge among many peoples, and reprove strong nations afar off. They shall beat their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into pruning hooks – nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither teach battle any more.
Mic 4:4 But each one shall sit under his vine and under his fig tree, with no one to make them afraid, for the mouth of יהוה of hosts has spoken.

Zec 6:12 and shall speak to him, saying, ‘Thus said יהוה of hosts, saying, “See, the Man whose name is the Branch1! And from His place He shall branch out, and He shall build the Hĕḵal of יהוה. Footnote 1See 3:8.
Zec 6:13 “It is He who is going to build the Hĕḵal of יהוה. It is He who is going to bear the splendour. And He shall sit and rule on His throne, and shall be a priest on His throne, and the counsel of peace shall be between Them both,” ’

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:21 am 

Wow! Temu, thanks.

I just had a thought about this verse. 2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

For many years I have pictured a man (whom is the anti-Christ) be a leader in a church in Israel because of this verse but reading it again that is not what it says. I hope I can explain this. People have a hard time understanding me sometimes.

If there is no physical temple then what could this mean? it says "as" God sitting in the temple of God. It doesn't say he becomes God, it probably could also say "like God". Could this simply mean that this anti-Christ will be in the hearts and minds of many within the "church" and not some building? and what about " shewing himself that he is God". "shewing himself"? Does this mean he is so narcistic that he convinces himself that he is God? It doesn't say showing the people. It says shewing himself. Hm Just thinking outloud and wanted to share these thoughts.

I just wonder if I and many others have it totally wrong waiting for a Jewish temple to be rebuild for the anti-Christ to sit in claiming to be God. I think that was probably a mainstream teaching taught to me many years ago and up until now it seemed plausible.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:25 am 

I remember years ago Hal Linsey said to watch for the Jewish people rebuilding their temple on the Temple mount. I realize Hal is a false teacher and believes in the pretrib rapture, but it sounded like it fit.

I can't believe I have not (until now) considered our bodies being the temple thing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:10 pm 

Vectorwoman wrote:

I just wonder if I and many others have it totally wrong waiting for a Jewish temple to be rebuild for the anti-Christ to sit in claiming to be God. I think that was probably a mainstream teaching taught to me many years ago and up until now it seemed plausible.

The end-time, futurist anti-christ is a jesuit teaching in inception.

If we are the temple, and I believe we are, then this may take a different understanding than what we are used to...

2Th 2:4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called Elohim or that is worshipped, so that he sits as Elohim in the Dwelling Place of Elohim, showing himself that he is Elohim.

An indwelt imposter within the temple of men by the name of 'jesus' who abolishes torah, says unclean is now clean, approves of man-made feasts of paganism like x-mass, ishtar, sun-day...etc.

The imposter shows himself to be sitting 'as elohim' while in reality opposing the True Elohim and exalting the torahless agenda.

My 2 pesos.

:dirol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:05 pm 

temu wrote:
Vectorwoman wrote:

If we are the temple, and I believe we are, then this may take a different understanding than what we are used to...

2Th 2:4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called Elohim or that is worshipped, so that he sits as Elohim in the Dwelling Place of Elohim, showing himself that he is Elohim.

An indwelt imposter within the temple of men by the name of 'jesus' who abolishes torah, says unclean is now clean, approves of man-made feasts of paganism like x-mass, ishtar, sun-day...etc.

The imposter shows himself to be sitting 'as elohim' while in reality opposing the True Elohim and exalting the torahless agenda.

My 2 pesos.

That seems to fit the Pope, doesn't it but I would think (maybe incorrectly) that if coming from the church he would be the false prophet. Heck! I am no prophet though. I love these type of discussions though.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:37 am 

Vectorwoman wrote:
temu wrote:
Vectorwoman wrote:

My 2 pesos.

That seems to fit the Pope, doesn't it but I would think (maybe incorrectly) that if coming from the church he would be the false prophet. Heck! I am no prophet though. I love these type of discussions though.

A perfect type/shadow that fits the illustration of a man of torahlessness whose doctrine, as a mother of harlots, has also daughters that have enthroned the imposter...though I do not believe it to be one man for the end-time...but a procession of error from when we were first warned...

2Th 2:7 For the secret of lawlessness is already at work – only until he who now restrains comes out of the midst.

It's the Babylon of confusion and mixed wine we are warned to come out of.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:38 am 

That's some good stuff to ponder, both VW and Temu.

It's not just any place where I can say something like 'the pre trib rapture is what I call ''Hal Lindseyism'' ' and have a person understand what's meant by that.

I've come to agree with you Temu regarding the seductive spirit within today's churches/doctrines. But, I also think that when you have a spiritual concept, there is a physical counterpart. I personally believe that Islam is a part of that counter part, and that it's forced upon the world under the pain of death/beheadding.

I also think that there will be two literal witnesses on the earth doing Elijah/Moses type miracles & powers which coincides with other witnesses that Yah has given to us. For example Heaven and Earth stands as a witness to YHVH ..there are other examples but I am very tired and can't pull them all up at this time, but we've discussed them before.

I also think that the ''wilderness'' that the ''woman'' gets sent to for her protection is the diaspora we see today. All 12 tribes are not accounted for, just yet and so therefore she IS protected. An intensive study of geography and the movement of people's stands as a concrete witness of the strong possibility of this idea, especially when it's matched to DNA studies. The woman is ALL of Israel ..all 12 tribes along with those who are grafted in through Messiah. I believe he died as human so he could take the sin of humanity which ultimately is unbelief and satisfies the justice of YHVH, and restores the bride to her rightful place.

I do agree and believe that our bodies are the living temple as Temu mentioned but I also think there will be a physical temple in place when messiah returns, but that he will/is or will build/ present the ''New Jerusalem'' after that thousand years is completed, and after ALL evil is fully banished.

The scriptures talk about going up to Jerusalem to celebrate YHVH's Holy Days and there stands a reasonable chance that the third temple will be utilized for a time, for that purpose. But it won't be as the temple's of old where the shikinah resides in that building of rock. That glory needs to be within each of us...much as Jeremiah prophecies.

My 'take' on these things is flexible in the sense that as I learn and grow, I am willing to adapt/change my mind. But what I expressed above represents the conclusions which are going on in my mind at this time as a result of my current understanding. So, I'm not trying to 'teach' this, but simply express my thoughts.

I think that the 'great tribulation' is intimately linked to a person's willingness to open one's heart/mind/spirit to YHVH's truth over the traditions of man. The 'trial' that is on the earth could deceive even the elect so therefore, I believe that deception IS that trial. Those who truly are of the spirit of YHVH will hear his voice and recognize it. They will answer to it. So, this part ties into what Temu was saying about the church. I've discovered that if you can't find the truth of YHVH because it's not being totally taught within the church, then you're also going to struggle in the 'world' with truth. Most folks seek to sooth ego rather an admit an ugly truth.

I think this is where Mystery Babylon comes in. False religion, masses of people falling for false religion, but it's also a political/economic thing. Few systems meet the criteria of all of the above..religion, government and economics. That's why i think that Islam is a huge part of this system by it's very nature. Mohamed instead of Y'shuah. Mohamed's system instead of Messiah's. A physical manifestation of something in the spirit.

Jonathan Kahn does an excellent job of describing physical relaities of sprititual concepts. THat's what I'm trying to do here...hope I succedded!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:05 pm 

Good stuff. :good:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:07 am 

temu wrote:

Men to rebuild a desolate house?

Yes. EXACTLY. It's a blasphemous and fruitless effort. That ship sailed already, folks. Too late. You only have Yeshua. The Carpenter will be the ONLY One to do ANY rebuilding on those hallowed grounds. Not the hands of men. They're basically building anti-Christ's temple....yaayy for the hellfire! Let's not forget who's running the show over there currently (same ones running show here since America's birth):

Israeli Supreme Court Building:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersite ... eme-court/

The "Jews who say they are but are not".....aka FREEMASONS/Zionists/masonic infiltrated Roman papacy/and on, and on, and on...

~ Matthew 7:22-23