Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:22 am 

Pope Francis says he may be stepping down like Benedict within next 2-5 years...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-31875507

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:12 am 

He misses buying a pizza? :cry:

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:23 am 

I'm just all torn up about this news.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:28 am 

It's a shocking blow, but somehow we will get through it, Tejas.

I'm here if you need me.

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:33 pm 

temu wrote:
He misses buying a pizza? :cry:

You took the words right out of my mouh! :yahoo:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:44 pm 

Several years ago while talking to my mom's cousin, she told me that there are fewer and fewer nuns, that women just aren't being called into the nunhood any more.

Now, it seems that men are struggling with their religious committments, too. I've never heard of a Pope retiring while in office. They die in office.

And then, people are being called OUT of churches (come out of her, my people) even as the church is falling away, many are instead turning toward a Hebraic perspective.

I'm trying to learn to see patterns and themes. That seems to be what many of the Hebraic teachers are putting out there, at least on the Hebraic Roots Network, which I watch quite a bit of.,

Anyway, the point is, to make a long story short, prophecy seems to be pouring out there from a lot of different directions all at once. Even Jews are having to head for the hills in Israel as they're forced out of Europe and Africa. As things heat up in this country, we'll see more and more of that, too.

People have this weird idea of 'the trib' but from the frequency of those contractions, I'd say the birth is pretty dang close. Got a while to go, but this old midwife's assistant would estimate that she's abt 5cm dilated, may be 5 1/2.

It's not false labor, and it's gone beyond early labor and we're into the real contraction phase now. Birth Pangs for sure!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:20 pm 

I am just popping in quickly so I didn't reead the article yet but I read another article on this and if I remember correctly he said something along the lines of he has a feeling that, "his time is short." It reminds me of this verse. "12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. Revelation 12.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:36 pm 

Wow, Vector, I hear that!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:34 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:

When reading about this yesterday; a theory occurred to me concerning the false prophet and the anti-Christ.

I know about spirits. They are not omnipresent (not even Satan).
I know that spirits can go in and out of human bodies.

If what the pope said is prophetic and the Revelation verse is speaking of him; then maybe the antichrist and false prophet are 2 different humans but the same spirit goes in them, (Satan). I feel from what I know that the pope is the false prophet I had started to lean towards someone in Islam being the false prophet but now the Pope is also claiming that Islam is a peaceful religion yadda yadda...

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/pop ... l-religion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:38 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:

I read the op article and he said, "I have the feeling that my pontificate will be brief. Four or five years; I do not know, even two or three,..." So, it would still fit into the Revelation verse. Remember a pope back in the day made a prophecy about a last pope and this pope seems to fit that prophecy.

When reading about this yesterday; a theory occurred to me concerning the false prophet and the anti-Christ.

I know about spirits. They are not omnipresent (not even Satan).
I know that spirits can go in and out of human bodies.

If what the pope said is prophetic and the Revelation verse is speaking of him; then maybe the antichrist and false prophet are 2 different humans but the same spirit goes in them, (Satan). I feel from what I know that the pope is the false prophet I had started to lean towards someone in Islam being the false prophet but now the Pope is also claiming that Islam is a peaceful religion yadda yadda...

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/pop ... l-religion[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:06 pm 

Vectorwoman wrote:

Remember a pope back in the day made a prophecy about a last pope and this pope seems to fit that prophecy....

Exactly. The prophecy of St. Malachi. If such a prophecy is true then that makes Francis the last one before the sacking of Rome and the utter destruction (or so it may appear) of the RCC. Couple this in with ISIS's recent threats against the Vatican and their goal to overrun Vatican City, kill the pope, and establish a mosque on its ruins.....

...things are starting to weirdly align....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:08 pm 

MountainRecluse wrote:
Vectorwoman wrote:

Remember a pope back in the day made a prophecy about a last pope and this pope seems to fit that prophecy....

Exactly. The prophecy of St. Malachi. If such a prophecy is true then that makes Francis the last one before the sacking of Rome and the utter destruction (or so it may appear) of the RCC. Couple this in with ISIS's recent threats against the Vatican and their goal to overrun Vatican City, kill the pope, and establish a mosque on its ruins.....

I know this story. I've heard a few people talking about it before. Whether it's true or no, one thing I do know is that YHWH will reign fire and brimstone from heaven upon the Vatican and grind it to powder. And since the Vatican has mixed and polluted the entire world with its corruption, I also predict that YHWH will go ahead and burn a few more places worldwide. "And they shall go forth and look upon the carcasses of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh."

That's my prediction anyway... :dirol:

"Take head, therefore, how you build upon the foundation of the temple of YHWH: gold, silver, precious stones or wood, hay, and stubble. Every man's work will be made manifest for the DAY shall declare it; it shall be revealed by FIRE and the FIRE will REVEAL what sort of work it is..."

O, YHWH!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:02 pm 

MountainRecluse wrote:
Vectorwoman wrote:

I have not heard about ISIS threatening the Vatican; wow!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:11 am 

Vectorwoman wrote:

I have not heard about ISIS threatening the Vatican; wow!

Oh yes...

http://www.newsweek.com/isis-threat-aga ... can-267583

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... -pope.html