Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Help adding image.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:46 am 

I want to add an image to photography. But I am not sure how to do this. Any advice? :wink:

Know ye not that ye are the temple of Yahweh, and that the Spirit of Yahweh dwelleth in you? 17If any man defile the temple of Yahweh, him shall Yahweh destroy; for the temple of Yahweh is holy, which temple ye are. 1 Corinthians 3:16-17.

Post subject: Re: Help adding image.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:18 pm 

You should create an account with a photo cloud server program like photobucket.com, and then you can upload all that you choose to that form; next, there is a widget on photobucket or other that allows you to share; copy and paste that share url to JGIGAT inside the feature: "[img] [/img]," and you should be able to upload photos here. When you post in a topic, be sure to use the "Full Editor" feature so you can access the "[img] [/img]." I think that's about right...

Anybody have another thought? :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:35 pm 

I added a pic from my garden in the "Back to Eden" thread just to make sure it worked...

Once you create a photobucket account and begin uploading photos, then you share it using the IMG feature in photobucket at the bottom of the page after you click on the share widget, which looks like a chain link. That's all you need to do: just right click, copy, and paste the entire url into the post on this forum, and it should post directly into the box.

Hope that helps! :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:09 pm 

I think that that will be helpful. :good: Thanks so much TJ and shalom! :smile:

Know ye not that ye are the temple of Yahweh, and that the Spirit of Yahweh dwelleth in you? 17If any man defile the temple of Yahweh, him shall Yahweh destroy; for the temple of Yahweh is holy, which temple ye are. 1 Corinthians 3:16-17.