Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:51 am 

Going from conjunction here...

The first day of Yah's month this year happens to land on the spring equinox (March 20).

The first day of Yah's seventh month (Trumpets, new moon) lands on a Day 1 (read: EIGHTH DAY), the same day I believe he was resurrected.

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:40 pm 

Quote:
The first day of Yah's seventh month (Trumpets, new moon) lands on a Day 1 (read: EIGHTH DAY), the same day I believe he was resurrected.

I am confused about this part. The first day usually IS day 1...And I'm confused about the 8th day thing and the resurrection. In fact, I'm totally lost lol! Help me! :fool:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:41 pm 

Judith1 wrote:
Quote:

I am confused about this part. The first day usually IS day 1...And I'm confused about the 8th day thing and the resurrection. In fact, I'm totally lost lol! Help me! :fool:

Ha ha. Sorry :wacko: yeah...

I meant Day 1 of the week ("Sun"day), not the month. That was a little confusing. And the Eighth Day is the same as Day 1 in the weekly cycle and *at present* it's my conviction Yahushua was raised on a Day 1 (I used to think he was raised on the sabbath). Eighth Day represents new beginning.

The point I'm getting at is this: Yahushua First coming and second coming at Trumpets? Returns on same day he was resurrected?
If that's the case, this year Trumpets lands on Day 1 of the week.

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:46 pm 

He comes at the seventh trump, unless somebody has some proof of the otherwise. That has to be Yom Teruah for me, but my opinion is that he doesn't actually land his feet upon the Mount until tabernacles... ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:47 am 

Hey; Do you peeps think Yeshua might start visiting His church before his glorious 2nd coming? I mean like visit people in Physical form.

I know He is with us in Spirit but I just wonder about this from time to time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:45 am 

Vectorwoman wrote:
Hey; Do you peeps think Yeshua might start visiting His church before his glorious 2nd coming? I mean like visit people in Physical form.

I know He is with us in Spirit but I just wonder about this from time to time.

My view is no. The account of the ascension in Acts says say he will return as he left. His ascension was visible and physical, and his return (descen-sion?) probably will be visible and physical as well.

The being said, I do have some serious questions about the ascension which could be the topic of another thread. There seems to be discrepencies between Mark and Luke's gospel accounts. Apparently these can be explained (they usually are) with study of the translated words, and some believe Mark's account was not original to the text but added later.

And if you have questions (doubts?) about the inspiration of Luke's writings, that leaves only Mark's account, which may not have been in the original text. As far as I can find, no one else talks about the ascension.

One day dh said, "Do you ever wonder if Yahushua never left?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:47 am 

Yeah, I'm with Toshav. When he comes, nobody will mistake him, and all the nations will mourn because he comes with fire... (Is 66).

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:30 am 

Thanks Toshav! I get ya now lol!