Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:01 pm 

I enjoyed this.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:49 pm 

I enjoyed most of it too, except that the empire of Rome and the church of Rome are one in the same; Julius Caesar was the first pope, and Constantine Emperor of Rome coined the phrase, "one holy universal [catholic] church of Rome." So the video host's dating is off a bit to say 1,260 years from 500s to 1798...

However, I do agree that the mark of the beast is forsaking the commandments, but I think forsaking the microchip implant entirely is folly too because, eventually, these buyer/seller/law-breakers have the ability to do so because of this mark...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:44 pm 

I noticed some inaccuracies as well, but on the whole I thought the kid did a pretty good job. Listing the names of the ten toes was something that had been running around the back of my mind for some time, but hadn't actually thought to list out the Holy Roman Empire v the Roman Empire.

I liked the linking he did with the Torah and Revelation, as well as the frontlets etc.

Right now, Rome is in competition with Islam for leadership, but something that made me think of the difference between Rome and Jerusalem was the Mosque. Both are cities on seven hills, but the bible doesn't call Rome specifically, a whore. It does call Jerusalem a whore, even in end times and I've struggled to figure out why. Until today when it hit me...the Mosque on the temple mount. The woman is a religious organization who rides the beast, and the beast is the sum of all parts...the statue..all of the nations in History. Is it 'christlam' who rides the beast today? Of course we know that it's false religion strait back to Babylon which includes any and all religions except for that which YHVH himself established.

False religion rides the beast and she seduces all nations. None are exempt as we can now see.

So, does YHVH consider Jerusalem a whore even today because she refuses to buck Islam? She actually gained control of the city, but then divided it to share with the infidels (Islam) rather than taking full control of it in the name of YHVH. So, she's still dancing to the fiddler even as he takes her clothes (steals her land) and beats her (slander and bombings) in an attempt to leave her destitute and naked (drives her into the sea..annhiliation) ...She has yet to cry out to YHVH for her salvation as she continues to try to negotiate with abusive men who don't care a whit about her.

If she'd cry out, her salvation would come but some of her cities are still entertaining gay parades etc., many are still secular rather than committed...

I'm thinking out loud here as I write this.

We've had some other threads about Jerusalem being a prostitute which disturbed me because I couln't figure out how that was. I think maybe now, I'm seeing it.

Of course, there are some who are turning now, to Messiah, while others are still banging their heads on the western wall, committed to the traditions of men (religious Judaism) as opposed to the faith established by YHVH...

Many factions going their own way rather than following the path set forth by her husband.

It was the kid's video that got my mind in a whirl and I wanted to share some of what's going on in there. It's not every day that 'revelation' happens with me, so when it does it's nice to share what's going on.