Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Lock And Load!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:34 pm 

I love listening to this woman. I don't know if you have ever watched her videos but they are good ones in my eyes.

Listen to what she has to say.

Post subject: Re: Lock And Load!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:54 pm 

This has actually been building up for years. The radical Islamists are now just all rallying under the ISIS banner. The East coast (mostly central and north) is prime location for these camps due to our massive amounts of open country with thick, endless bush and mountainous terrain where anyone can hide even from the gov't. The Appalachians up into NY offer near infinite places to set up secret camps. We've had known "terrorist training camps" around my area for years now, the most famous one being "Islamberg." I mean we have this Frein dumbo still at large that literally thousands of feds, state police, and local police can't locate with all their tacticool gear, dogs, and technology. Guy is running around the woods crapping himself in diapers and the authorities are at a loss.

There was one story where a guy trespassed onto the private property of one of these camps and found the place abandoned. The only people there were women and children buried in bags of garbage. The women told him in broken English that all the men left to fight overseas. IMO, "they" let this stuff happen. They WANT this stuff to happen...the camps, open borders, etc. They're just waiting for something big to go down so they finally have an excuse to put the Constitution on lock down and go full martial law on everyone. They've been trying to goad a homegrown uprising but with the exception of a few loose bolts no one has been budging so "plan B" might just be letting ISIS in and setting them loose. I'm locked and loaded on a daily basis these days, even in my home.

I really can't imagine them attempting any large scale attacks though. They would be stomped out within hours by a bunch of extremely armed, extremely dangerous, and extremely pissed off vets...lol. I do see a legit terror threat though on soft, largely populated areas like shopping malls, etc like we already seen in Africa. That's my biggest concern there. These days I keep myself and my family far away from cities, large shopping malls, parades, etc. Just common sense for the security-minded. It sucks to have to prep for such things but that's the reality we are in these days. So many folks still living in LA LA Land and forget that we are still at war. If I can't legally go somewhere armed, then I don't go at all. It's that simple.

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:28 am 

Now there are more beheadingsl One in Oklahoma and some on a ship. :(

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:09 am 

Vectorwoman wrote:
Now there are more beheadingsl One in Oklahoma and some on a ship. :(

Yep. Just read that. Here is the Oklahoma beheading:

"Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace"

https://news.yahoo.com/police-woman-beh ... 59291.html

And more....

"New York officials scramble to reassure city after security threat"

http://news.yahoo.com/york-officials-sc ... --mlb.html

Seems like every Shabbat the news just gets worse and worse.... :s_sad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:20 am 

It was a good guy w/ a gun that stopped more beheadings in Oklahoma though. :good:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:19 am 

Vectorwoman wrote:
It was a good guy w/ a gun that stopped more beheadings in Oklahoma though. :good:

Yep....but of course that part of the story was sidelined and buried real quick. The MSM can't be promoting guns in the hands of good guys actually stop bad people. If the guy slaughtered everyone in the entire building and used a gun instead of the knife and no one was there to stop him they would have had this story on a 24/7 loop for the next three months.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:39 am 

MountainRecluse wrote:
Vectorwoman wrote:

Yep....but of course that part of the story was sidelined and buried real quick. The MSM can't be promoting guns in the hands of good guys actually stop bad people. If the guy slaughtered everyone in the entire building and used a gun instead of the knife and no one was there to stop him they would have had this story on a 24/7 loop for the next three months.

True. I was arguing w/my liberal aunt (again) LOL

She said we need more gun regulations. I said that guns are our constitutional right and that should we put more regulations on knives, baseball bats and fists too? People use those to kill also.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:30 am 

Vectorwoman wrote:

She said we need more gun regulations. I said that guns are our constitutional right and that should we put more regulations on knives, baseball bats and fists too? People use those to kill also.

Usually I tell these mental dingbats (no offense to your aunt....I don't even bother arguing with old libs because there is no making them see the light at this point. They had a lifetime of indoctrination that you're not going to break) we already have hundreds of regulations on the books, state and federal background checks, they're looking into mental health red flags now, our 2nd Amendment rights are massively and unconstitutionally infringed upon unlike any other of our rights....so what specific regulations would THEY suggest that they think is going to stop a crazy person from snapping and killing people with a legal or illegally obtained firearm at this point? Do they think an innocent person getting shot and killed by a 6-shot revolver is somehow "better" than someone getting shot and killed with an AR15 rifle? Do they believe that an innocent person getting stabbed to death or bludgeoned with a baseball bat is somehow not as bad than if they were just outright shot? Do they think that jihadi that stabbed and sliced up his coworkers then gruesomely sawed off and beheaded another woman is somehow more "acceptable" than if he had used a gun?

The liberal mentality is hypocrisy and illogical reasoning at it's best. Pure emotion, no rational thought. "If we make more laws, then the bad people will follow them." Well dang, God Almighty Himself made a law saying not to murder and nobody gave a hoot about that one all the way up to today.....

You can always point out as well how they feel about "more regulations" on their 1st Amendment rights. Maybe more on their 4th, 5th, etc. Why is it always just the 2nd that's OK to trample on?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:56 am 

The inevitable and consistent end to the liberal "gun-control" agenda is confiscation. What REALLY happens when you confiscate and ban all guns from the law-abiding:

It's about the complete outlawing and eradication of firearms from the general citizenry. That's the end goal. Only the police and military are allowed to have guns.....and we all have seen time and time again throughout history how well that's always worked out...

"Our military will protect us! Oh wait....they all just ran away..."