Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:50 pm 

This is a {{{MUST WATCH}}} video America. Islamic extremist are planning to take over America; not by war. They are already here waiting for the call for Jihad. Wonder why Obama a Muslim is president who has Muslim Brother hood staff in the white House? Islam almost gained world domination twice in history. They have this well planned out.

:s_sad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:27 am 

I think this is what John talks about to: "test the spirits." Yahshua would never condone murder, deceit, and an overall dominating and controlling spirit of conquest.

Torah says to defend the weak and the fatherless... Daniel says that the little horn made war against the saints and prevailed against them. Brethren, it takes two to make a war. :dirol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:33 am 

Psalm 91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

:aggressive:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:12 pm 

I won't pick on the video a whole lot...it was very interesting. I can see why our policies are failed. Philosophically, the policy makers and enforcers are about as blind as blind can be. The blindness is WHY a terror situation exists in the first place. It's not only blindness, but WILLFUL blindness, and utter spiritual rebellion that caters to islam.

The final conclusion was really sad. Fight for the old American way that our forefathers died for (my paraphrase). WRONG cure. The correct cure, turn back to YHVH and he will fight for us. He will dissolve the threat like a tornado dissolves into thin air before it even hits the ground.

I seriously doubt that the correct cure will happen; yes, some will, but not the whole nation. A good part of the nation is joining Islam as the fastest growing religion in the nation.

No wonder the government fears the people. Who do THEY know who to trust? Even if the government were honest, it would be a difficult position.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:44 pm 

Judith1 wrote:
I won't pick on the video a whole lot...it was very interesting. I can see why our policies are failed. Philosophically, the policy makers and enforcers are about as blind as blind can be. The blindness is WHY a terror situation exists in the first place. It's not only blindness, but WILLFUL blindness, and utter spiritual rebellion that caters to islam.

The final conclusion was really sad. Fight for the old American way that our forefathers died for (my paraphrase). WRONG cure. The correct cure, turn back to YHVH and he will fight for us. He will dissolve the threat like a tornado dissolves into thin air before it even hits the ground.

I seriously doubt that the correct cure will happen; yes, some will, but not the whole nation. A good part of the nation is joining Islam as the fastest growing religion in the nation.

No wonder the government fears the people. Who do THEY know who to trust? Even if the government were honest, it would be a difficult position.

I agree with everything you said.

Israel was once a protected nation. YHVH protected them till they turned from Him and went after pagan practices.

America was once a protected nation.YHVH protected them till they turned from Him and went after their pagan practices.

I wonder if this is the same for the Native Americans. From what I have read it seems they were somehow Hebrew descendants. I know there were Native American who worshiped YHVH AKA The Great Spirit. I know some had paganistic beliefs. I wonder if God removed their protection that they were becoming too paganistic and that allowed the early settlers.HM I really don't know.I am just thinking out loud.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:35 pm 

When they test DNA they find that some people from the same tribe are descendents of Israel, and some aren't.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:56 pm 

Who invented DNA testing, and who is doing this testing?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:05 am 

Islam is but a schism of the Church of Rome. The Quran is like the Mormon Bible, tales of confusion or plagiarisms, offshoots of the Vatican's edicts and texts, COUNTERFEITS of the ancient Hebrew scriptures.

The dragon is Rome, and Islam is but an aspect of the RCC.

The fourth beast of Daniel 7 is alive and well, and it still wars against the selected ones, the people of the Book...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:19 pm 

Quote:
Islam is but a schism of the Church of Rome.

I agree TJ.

The other day I was listening to some interesting news regarding the new Temple, and a possible location for it in the City of David. Apparently artifacts along with a biblically induced search, shows the city of David to be the most likely spot of the old temple.

They said that the place where the dome of the Mosque sits was actually the Roman garrison, the place where Y'shuah most likely stood to be condemned.

If such a thing is true, it sure is ironic!