Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:28 am 

"To all peoples of the WORLD! Please be aware. AMERICA is about to Strike RUSSIA in a FAST strike to begin WW3. This is an OFFICIAL WARNING, it is no joke. ALL HUMANS must prepare." :shok:

I am not usually a chicken little but this seems serious. Please tell me this isn't true.

May Yeshuah have mercy on us.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:24 am 

Vectorwoman wrote:
AMERICA is about to Strike RUSSIA

Seriously? That's the last thing we would do. "Strongly worded letter"...maybe.

Matter of fact, it wouldn't surprise me if we semi-allied with them to put some smash on ISIS.

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:11 am 

temu wrote:
Vectorwoman wrote:

Matter of fact, it wouldn't surprise me if we semi-allied with them to put some smash on ISIS.

Before Obama; that's the last thing we would do.

It would not surprise me if Obama a known Muslim is backing Isis. Regardless; those people on the news and such think we are planning to strike.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:29 pm 

I can't get the video to play, even when I go strait to youtube. Wonder what's up with that?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:34 pm 

A different browser cured the problem with the video. :)

It was an interesting video. Seriously.

We have no real way of knowing what's going on between leaders and in the world. The best we can do is watch what they do over what they say, and attempt to connect dots with missing pieces of information. I didn't get the impression that we intend to immediately go to war with Russia, or that we intended to attack them right away, but that the possibility exists within the next couple of years if things keep the course they are going in.

I see that the individual speaking sees the US behind the war in .......shoot...I can't even remember the name of the place, while at the same time WE are being told that the war is perpetrated by Russia so somewhere along the line, there's some propaganda going on. We don't know who's telling the truth, but it could possibly be us since bozo seems relatively unconcerned in his public face, as he spends a lot of time at the golf course.

The question is, is he REALLY at the golf course? Or is that a good place to go to have unrecorded discussions about important matters? We, John Q. Public have no real way of knowing. It's only after they come out of office that we get to hear from them what was going on in some situations behind closed doors. Or at least, their POV.

There was a lot said on the video that took me back to being a kid during the cold war. Remember Regan's 'star wars' defense system? Did you know that that system was planned as far back as at least the early 60's? I can remember being in 3rd grade in an advanced school system, and we were shown movies about this star wars system. Our teacher wanted us to think we were being protected during the nuclear threat we were under. Along with this type of video, we were also taught first aid, and how to handle electrocutions. That's right...3rd grade. We were taught artificial respiration too, in the event that we might survive a war. We were equipped with life saving knowledge.

Watching the video was a blast from the past. Same rhetoric, only updated. They fear us, we fear them. It was informative that 'NATO' was being called the military wing of the UN. The speaker almost sounded incredulous, that somehow this stuff occurred without his knowledge, or consent.

As I said, the talk was very interesting. And, it could be a decoy. Make the world seem like we are enemies when in fact, we aren't. Who knows?

Anyway, I thought I'd toss this out there just for discussion's sake.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:27 pm 

Russian General Calls for Preemptive Nuclear Strike Doctrine Against NATO

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/russian-general-calls-for-preemptive-nuclear-strike-doctrine-against-nato/506370.html

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:05 pm 

If they do strike pre-emptively, I sure hope I'm either covered by Yah's protective dome, or that I'm standing square in the middle of ground zero.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:24 pm 

Pre-Armageddon: US Military Now Engaged in Ukraine-Nato 'Training Exercise' Against Russia

http://www.conservativerefocus.com/blog5.php/2014/09/05/pre-armageddon-us-military-now-engaged-in-ukraine-nato-training-exercise-against-russia

I really do not know what to believe in all this.There is propaganda on both sides and our media is Orwellian. I am just posting things that seem serious.Take from it what you want;is all I can say.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:25 pm 

Judith1 wrote:
If they do strike pre-emptively, I sure hope I'm either covered by Yah's protective dome, or that I'm standing square in the middle of ground zero.

I hear you on the ground zero part. I am really getting tired of living in this evil world anyway. My Spirit is home sick.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:51 pm 

Vectorwoman wrote:
Judith1 wrote:

I hear you on the ground zero part. I am really getting tired of living in this evil world anyway. My Spirit is home sick.

Just thinking of all the work involved in trying to survive...it's exhausting and I'm getting too old to survive that kind of nightmare, gracefully. I can see it now, and it's ugly. The suffering makes my head ache.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:27 am 

Judith1 wrote:
Vectorwoman wrote:
Judith1 wrote:

Just thinking of all the work involved in trying to survive...it's exhausting and I'm getting too old to survive that kind of nightmare, gracefully. I can see it now, and it's ugly. The suffering makes my head ache.

I agree but, for strength focus on Yeshua and try to not focus on all of these nightmarish distractions. It is our duty to try to lead as many people to salvation till the very end; no matter how difficult the journey.

we need to all pray for each other.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:28 am 

Psalm 91 King James Version (KJV)

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:25 pm 

temu wrote:
Vectorwoman wrote:

ISIS threatens Putin:

http://tellmenow.com/2014/09/isis-names ... ing-video/

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:56 pm 

temu wrote:
temu wrote:
Vectorwoman wrote:

ISIS threatens Putin:

http://tellmenow.com/2014/09/isis-names ... ing-video/

Yeah I just heard about that a while ago. This should get interesting. We get to see what a president w/ balls will do w/ such a threat versus what Obama does. LOL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:35 am 

Update

I have a friend from the Ukraine. He gets news that we are not getting and claims there is a blackout of news about an alliance of countries w/ Russia that is trying to stop the NWO. He is going to send me some info tomorrow but it is hard because I do not speak Russian.

I just did some searching and found this. I do not know how good the source is so...

http://americanoutrage.us/index.php/leads-front-page-hidden/757-133-g77-nations-vow-to-destroy-america-s-new-world-order

My friend said Americans are being lied to big time about Russia. There is an ethnic cleansing/genocide going on in the Ukraine (In Dombass?) right now at the hands of their own president. Putin is trying to help the people (the thousands upon thousands of refuges). Russia is allowing these refugees into Russia and feeding and helping them.
My friend said there is check points set up all over the place and when these people get anywhere near these check points they are being shot. This is men, women and children. 80 percent of the homes there have been destroyed by burning. My friend's wife is worried for them because winter is coming soon and these people have no home.

These people need lots of prayers. :(

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:45 am 

Thanks for that news update, Anna. It's good to hear from those who are actually there, and without an agenda to spread propaganda.

Prayer is definitely in order.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:25 pm 

I am glad Ya'll are my friends. We need to support each other till we lose internet.