Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:42 am 

He states he was "just doing my small part" and it was a "mission between me and my lord."

Convert to Islam (from Christianity) Muhammad Ali Brown killed several men for vengeance against the USA:

SO what's the lesson learned here, kiddies?

1. We're at war with Islam

2. Always be acutely aware of your surroundings.

3. If you can legally do so, get proper firearms training and carry locked and loaded on a daily basis.

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:56 pm 

...Get bullet proof windows on your car, and wear bullet protection gear.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:52 am 

Judith wrote:
...Get bullet proof windows on your car, and wear bullet protection gear.

Well that would be nice but 99% of us can't afford to bulletproof our vehicles nor afford body armor (and don't get shot in the head or legs). It's much cheaper and easier just to purchase a pistol and get a carry permit....haha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:41 pm 

The more I learn about the Muslim religion the more I feel it is THE Anti Christ religion.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:03 am 

I've been listening to Avi Lipkin quite a bit lately, and he has some interesting things to say about that, something I'd not heard before.

He spoke about ''the AC", and how the AC finds a way to stop the horridness going on in the world, brings us back from the brink of war etc (according to some christian theologies) and points out how violent Islam is. Islam threatens the life of the entire world, and could easily be a trigger for WWIII. If the AC pulls the world from the brink..then who is the AC? It wouldn't be Islam. He seems to think it's the world government.

He gives a lot of detail and reasoning why, that I'm not going to go into here, but the reason I bring that up is because he seems to have a possible point. It's just a thought to ponder.

If the AC announces that he is God, or Messiah or whomever, it would put pretty much all religions under his thumb, especially if accompanied with many signs and wonders.

We already know that most of the world is going to be deluded, and that there will be some resisters who are executed..much like Islam does right now, but if Islam continues, it will be putting the financial interests of the world at risk, and we all know that the almighty $$$ is the bottom line.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:14 am 

Judith wrote:
If the AC pulls the world from the brink..then who is the AC? It wouldn't be Islam. He seems to think it's the world government.

Oh I agree 100%. Although Islam certainly has the spirit of antichrist it's just yet another means to an ultimate end. Islam is a very convenient tool. A convenient boogey man to push what really needs to be shoved down the world's throat....and that is a new world order that will bring us to "peace" and prosperity. Where we all hold hands and skip along in it's blissful utopia. You can't get "order" unless you cause mass destruction and chaos first....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:22 pm 

So you predict a communist world gov. >order from chaos...
Hadn't thought of that angle before.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:36 pm 

Psuedo-Nazi/Facist/Communist/Police-state dragon kind of government... lots of cameras and listening devices everywhere... lots of municipal bullshit... drones flying overhead and taking pictures... that sort of thing...

:dirol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:53 am 

Texas Jon wrote:
Psuedo-Nazi/Facist/Communist/Police-state dragon kind of government... lots of cameras and listening devices everywhere... lots of municipal bullshit... drones flying overhead and taking pictures... that sort of thing...

:dirol:

Yep. Kind of like we already have here in the States...to...day..... :shok:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:02 pm 

Indeed. Indeed. Open up your eyes, cyber people....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:29 am 

A family member of mine is currently undergoing training to fly those drones. As with everything (including forks, chopsticks & baby powder) there are good uses and bad. Even money..can buy good food, pleasure, benefit others, or can be used to hold hostage or blackmailed.

It's the spititual condition of it all which makes the diference. Keep your spiritual armor updated!