Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:25 am 

...by the hundreds (apparently a few thousand missing) whether by gun, sword, or dying while fleeing through the desert. Both the Christians (Chaldean) and Yezidi (Zoroastrianism). Communities that have been there for 2,000+ years. But you won't see any one, especially those pro-Palestinian/Hamas folks, in the streets screaming out in rage for them.

UPDATE:

Airstrikes against ISIS targets Approved:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08 ... s-in-iraq/

I'm getting tired of seeing us mess around in these countries that are truly lost causes but in this case, I say send these ISIS scumbags back to the pit of hell they crawled out from. The world as a whole will benefit from their demise.

And here we see again, the folks WE trained and armed are now the ones we are fighting:

http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/officials-u- ... 8OLX3j4.99

Everything is just absolutely upside down and inside out these days. We have got to be getting close.....

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:08 pm 

MR, thank you very much for putting up these videos. I personally needed the education they provided regarding the situation in Iraq. It seems there's so much demanding our attention these days, or at least mine, that I regretfully admit my ignorance about the events in Iraq.

Also, I don't have television right now, and I can only spend so much time on the net..

Anyway, back in 2008 I purchased a book by Ambassador L. Paul Bremer III called "My Year in Iraq: The Struggle to Build a Future of Hope."

It was extremely informative and educational, teaching about what was done and why, the obstacles they had to overcome in trying to teach these folks how to govern their nation in order to benefit everybody.

After reading that book, it comes as no surprise that once Clown Obozo withdrew troups et al from Iraq, SOMETHING had to fill that vacuum. And now we see exactly what filled it. Left unchecked, this is how the entire middle east will dissolve, as well as Europe, Russia, Australia, AND the USA.

War IS a horrible, ugly, frightening thing. With so many different factions and ideologies involved it can be difficult at best trying to discern what's from where.

With the entire world in the fallen condition it's in, getting governments to act appropriately is worse than pulling hen's teeth.

I do hope the clown gets his twisted mind in gear to do the right thing. I can only pray...seriously, these people need some prayer.

We can only hope that some of these are those who ask their avenger (Messiah), WHEN; these who are under the alter.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:53 am 

{sigh}

View the following webpages at your own risk...more graphic than i've seen so far.

No wonder Yah refers to the end time system as a "beast". It has no soul. Neither do the people performing the acts in some of the videos included on the web site.

http://shoebat.com/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:11 am 

ISIS killing Christians wholesale in Mosul. Crucifixion, throat slashing, and beheading Christian children. Don't open the link if you aren't prepared to.

***WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC***

http://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=56481

~ Matthew 7:22-23