Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:41 pm 

I've been going over to Mark Biltz's site for a long time, before he even became popular due to his info on the blood moons.

However, that increasing popularity has opened doors for some speakers that I don't think would have given the time that they are now giving. As a result, two speakers in particular have caught my attention, because they are in positions to discuss what's going on in the middle east. Our MSM has NOT done a good job of educating the public about the complexities over there, and as a result I've personally found the situation overwhelming and confusing. Thanks to the two speakers though, I have a MUCH better feel and understanding the position Israel is in, AND some of how this all ties into prophecy.

The fist link I want to put up is of a man who is involved with the IDF and the second with Washington, DC. The first man is Jewish, but not a christian, but the second man is Messianic Jew.

The first speaker is involved with Christians for Jews and an appeal for funding for some students exists. On the whole, this speaker just speaks..it's not a church service. But his news is utterly AWESOME!

The second speaks during a church service so if you aren't into the service, or just want to hear the speaker, you can skip ahead. Otherwise, it's a very lengthy thing..a couple of hours.

Both can be viewed with a choice..with video or just as an audio presentation depending on which link you select. The live thing is the video, and the podcast is just the audio. It can make a difference for those concerned about data rates etc. I think video puts out more bandwidth.

In any event, If you can find a way to hear both of them, but most especially the first one, I think it's important that you do. You will hear 'intel' that you aren't hearing from the MSM. I really think this is very important stuff. Not the stuff about the organization itself..although it's important too, but the news itself.

First link is Eliot Chodoff Dated March 24, 2014 in case you need to go to the home page and hunt it down. This link is to the video:

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/1969 ... ts/2850074

This second video is for Saturday, July 12, 2014
http://www.elshaddaiministries.us/livestream.html
The speaker is Bill Koenig.

He adds a few details that the other guy didn't, but it's pretty much the same info from a different perspective. The feeling I get from this speaker is that the situation today in Israel is a tad bit different from what we've heard before in that Bibi isn't likely to back off so easily as he has in the past. If that's the case, then a big giant war is about to break out.

Please feel free to utilize these links where ever you think they might do the most good. I thought of putting them up at TTOL, but I really wanted to begin here, first. If someone else wants to put them there, then that's fine. I'm just not sure if they'd bother to listen.

I have a sense of urgency about this situation, and that's not common to me. I usually just blow things off because bibi usually does..but I'm not so sure this time. Guess we'll see.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:47 pm 

Thank you, Judith.

We have such limited bandwidth that I'll have to wait until the beginning of next month (we've spent a lot of bandwidth this month already) before I can watch more videos. But it sounds very interesting and I'd really like to watch it.

Thanks again!

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --