Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:56 pm 

...and the innocents on both sides caught in between.....

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:32 pm 

A couple days back they did a flyover dropping leaflets warning folks who lived near Hamas targets, also gave a hotline number to report Hamas activity/tunnels, etc.

Netanyahu:

In recent days, Hamas terrorists have fired hundreds of rockets at Israel's civilians. No other country lives under such a threat, and no country would accept such a threat. Israel will not tolerate the firing of rockets on our cities and towns.

We have therefore significantly expanded our operations against Hamas and the other terrorist organizations in Gaza.This comes after our repeated efforts to restore calm were met with increased Hamas rocket fire.

Israel is not eager for war, but the security of our citizens is our primary consideration.

Israel targets Hamas terrorists and not innocent civilians. By contrast, Hamas targets Israeli civilians while hiding behind Palestinian civilians. Hamas, therefore, bears full responsibility for any harm that comes to Israeli and Palestinian civilians alike.

We are determined to give our citizens the safety and security they deserve.

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:44 pm 

temu wrote:

"Israel targets Hamas terrorists and not innocent civilians. By contrast, Hamas targets Israeli civilians while hiding behind Palestinian civilians. Hamas, therefore, bears full responsibility for any harm that comes to Israeli and Palestinian civilians alike...."

Perfectly stated. What a fubar place to live.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:08 pm 

MountainRecluse wrote:
What a fubar place to live.

Just wait...

Zec 13:8 And it shall be throughout all the soil,” declares יהוה, “that two thirds therein are cut off and die, and one third is left therein.
Zec 13:9 “And I shall bring the third into fire, and refine them as silver is refined, and try them as gold is tried. They shall call on My Name1, and I shall answer them. I shall say, ‘This is My people,’ while they say, ‘יהוה is my Elohim.’ ” Footnote: 1Zeph. 3:9.

Zec 14:2 And I shall gather all the gentiles to battle against Yerushalayim1. And the city shall be taken, the houses plundered, and the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into exile, but the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Footnote: 1Joel 3:2, Zeph. 3:8, Rev. 16:14.
Zec 14:3 And יהוה shall go forth, and He shall fight against those gentiles, as He fights in the day of battle.
Zec 14:4 And in that day His feet shall stand upon the Mount of Olives, which faces Yerushalayim on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, from east to west, a very great valley, and half of the mountain shall move toward the north and half of it toward the south.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:16 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:10 am 

"Israel doesn't want war, Palestinians want death, even for themselves The insanity of Islam"

Very interesting yet not at all surprising about the Palestinians propaganda machine and how they bait the Western libtard media with their lies and deception. "Taqiyya" alive and well as usual.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:08 am 

Lebanon now joining the fray. Hitting Northern Israel:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/11 ... -escalate/

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:45 pm 

MountainRecluse wrote:
"Israel doesn't want war, Palestinians want death, even for themselves The insanity of Islam"

Very interesting yet not at all surprising about the Palestinians propaganda machine and how they bait the Western libtard media with their lies and deception. "Taqiyya" alive and well as usual.

This is what it is all about in the playing out of Psalm 83: theirs is the religion of insanity full of twists and turns and inconsistancies, and Islam is driven by a demon god... just like Catholicism....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:45 am 

Texas Jon wrote:
MountainRecluse wrote:

This is what it is all about in the playing out of Psalm 83: theirs is the religion of insanity full of twists and turns and inconsistancies, and Islam is driven by a demon god... just like Catholicism....

Time to play "devil's advocate" as I usually do...

See, here's my beef with all of this. While the Palestinian propaganda is certainly there, it's just as strong on the Israeli side. No one is innocent here. Sometimes Israel pisses me off just as much as the Palestinian numbnuts. I just don't get it sometimes. This tit for tat fighting over the same piece of dirt.

"Well the Jews need their own state."

Why? For what reason? (besides some allusion to Biblical Scripture and prophecy). I'm of mostly Italian and French ancestry. If some other group of people "conquered" Italy and France tomorrow long after my ancestors left those countries hundreds of years ago I could honestly CARE LESS. I wouldn't be like "well this is an outrage! Us French and Italians need our own state/country even though I'm living perfectly happy and comfortable here in America. Time to go to war in Europe." No. I'm American. I don't identify myself as "Italian" or "French" or any other ethnic label. I have no need or desire to have my very own country/state among "my own people." My people are my fellow neighbors here in America that comprise of all kinds of races and ethnic backgrounds.

I just don't get it.

If YHWH truly wants this particular group of Jews to have their own state where they control the lives and resources of everyone else around them that has already been in that area peaceably (minus the few sectarian scuffles here and there) for centuries beforehand....then why go to war and take it? Why? If YHWH TRULY wants that then He will act that out HIMSELF as in OT times in a very visible and undeniable way, right? Massive rocks falling from the skies and crushing everyone kind of way. Just wait. If He wants that then wait for YHWH to act. That's faith right?

WHY DO JEWS NEED THEIR OWN SPECIAL STATE when they can live out their Jewish faith, without oppression, in countries like the US and Europe? No one was barring them from going to Jerusalem to worship or even live there if they so desired as the thousands of their fellow Jews were already doing anyway. Why a recognized, funded, and militarized state? Something that everyone knew would just set the whole Middle East ablaze with conflict and strife for decades to come.

I'm not trying to show love to the insanity that Islam can be but when I see all these folks getting bombed I have to think, why? None of this would have had to happen if Jews didn't feel the need to resurrect by their own will and hands what amounts to a new "kingdom." Last time I checked, New Jerusalem is coming down from Heaven....not from the hands of Jewish men.

:dunno:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:41 am 

MountainRecluse wrote:
Last time I checked, New Jerusalem is coming down from Heaven....not from the hands of Jewish men.

You got 1000+ years before that happens.

It's a bloody, apostate area for sure, but it's the place He is returning to...with much expanded borders then.

If the Palestinans don't want spanked, they need to control Hamas (violence, in Hebrew)...you can't just lob rockets and pretend it's 4th. of July.

1. Since Israel gave up the Gaza strip in a land for peace deal in 2005, Hamas has sent almost 9,000 rockets into Israel for the purpose of killing Jews.

2. Hamas has sent over 365 rockets into Israel, as far reaching as Tel Aviv, Haifa and Jerusalem in the last 72 hours.

3. Hamas uses Arab civilian homes as their base of operations because they know they can garner sympathy when Israel takes out those targets.

4. Israel makes phone calls and dropped leaflets 5 minutes before they strike a target. This is Israeli Policy!

5. Hamas leaders encourage and even demand that civilians, including children, go the roof tops where the IAF (Israeli Air Force) will target, creating human shields.

6. In spite of this, as of Wednesday, Israel has continued to keep the Border crossing open to Gaza, sending over 1,228 tons of food, 290,000 liters of fuel and 3 truckloads of Medical supplies.

Israel does not rejoice in the demise of Arab civilians or its military victories. But Israel will do what is absolutely necessary to ensure the life and safety of its people and borders.

Former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir once stated … “ When peace comes, we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:29 am 

:dirol: ???????

Amo 1:6 Thus saith Yahweh; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom:

Amo 1:7 But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof:

Amo 1:8 And I will cut off the inhabitant from Ashdod, and him that holdeth the sceptre from Ashkelon, and I will turn mine hand against Ekron: and the remnant of the Philistines shall perish, saith the Sovereign Yahweh.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:57 pm 

Perhaps this will help your understanding a little bit MR.

Here is a copy of a post I made at TTOL in response to Al's, followed by a cope of his post.

http://yah-tube.com/videos/rico/index.html

She said:
There is a boat load of Rico's videos on this page, so scroll thru and you'll find "Who is Ameleck''. There are several parts to that video.

He said:
Bless you, and thanks!

Sure worth a look to those interested in the long history and foundation of the subject and how it relates to the here and now.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:01 pm 

MountainRecluse wrote:
Texas Jon wrote:
MountainRecluse wrote:

Time to play "devil's advocate" as I usually do...

See, here's my beef with all of this. While the Palestinian propaganda is certainly there, it's just as strong on the Israeli side. No one is innocent here. Sometimes Israel pisses me off just as much as the Palestinian numbnuts. I just don't get it sometimes. This tit for tat fighting over the same piece of dirt.

"Well the Jews need their own state."

Why? For what reason? (besides some allusion to Biblical Scripture and prophecy). I'm of mostly Italian and French ancestry. If some other group of people "conquered" Italy and France tomorrow long after my ancestors left those countries hundreds of years ago I could honestly CARE LESS. I wouldn't be like "well this is an outrage! Us French and Italians need our own state/country even though I'm living perfectly happy and comfortable here in America. Time to go to war in Europe." No. I'm American. I don't identify myself as "Italian" or "French" or any other ethnic label. I have no need or desire to have my very own country/state among "my own people." My people are my fellow neighbors here in America that comprise of all kinds of races and ethnic backgrounds.

I just don't get it.

If YHWH truly wants this particular group of Jews to have their own state where they control the lives and resources of everyone else around them that has already been in that area peaceably (minus the few sectarian scuffles here and there) for centuries beforehand....then why go to war and take it? Why? If YHWH TRULY wants that then He will act that out HIMSELF as in OT times in a very visible and undeniable way, right? Massive rocks falling from the skies and crushing everyone kind of way. Just wait. If He wants that then wait for YHWH to act. That's faith right?

WHY DO JEWS NEED THEIR OWN SPECIAL STATE when they can live out their Jewish faith, without oppression, in countries like the US and Europe? No one was barring them from going to Jerusalem to worship or even live there if they so desired as the thousands of their fellow Jews were already doing anyway. Why a recognized, funded, and militarized state? Something that everyone knew would just set the whole Middle East ablaze with conflict and strife for decades to come.

I'm not trying to show love to the insanity that Islam can be but when I see all these folks getting bombed I have to think, why? None of this would have had to happen if Jews didn't feel the need to resurrect by their own will and hands what amounts to a new "kingdom." Last time I checked, New Jerusalem is coming down from Heaven....not from the hands of Jewish men.

:dunno:

Yeah, but isn't it a little late for "Well the Jews need their own state?" They've been going back to the old land in waves for a long time now (before the already recognized 1948 treaty); and I'd say to the Jews, "Stand your ground!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:31 pm 

temu wrote:
MountainRecluse wrote:
Last time I checked, New Jerusalem is coming down from Heaven....not from the hands of Jewish men.

You got 1000+ years before that happens.

It's a bloody, apostate area for sure, but it's the place He is returning to...with much expanded borders then.

If the Palestinans don't want spanked, they need to control Hamas (violence, in Hebrew)...you can't just lob rockets and pretend it's 4th. of July.

1. Since Israel gave up the Gaza strip in a land for peace deal in 2005, Hamas has sent almost 9,000 rockets into Israel for the purpose of killing Jews.

2. Hamas has sent over 365 rockets into Israel, as far reaching as Tel Aviv, Haifa and Jerusalem in the last 72 hours.

3. Hamas uses Arab civilian homes as their base of operations because they know they can garner sympathy when Israel takes out those targets.

4. Israel makes phone calls and dropped leaflets 5 minutes before they strike a target. This is Israeli Policy!

5. Hamas leaders encourage and even demand that civilians, including children, go the roof tops where the IAF (Israeli Air Force) will target, creating human shields.

6. In spite of this, as of Wednesday, Israel has continued to keep the Border crossing open to Gaza, sending over 1,228 tons of food, 290,000 liters of fuel and 3 truckloads of Medical supplies.

Israel does not rejoice in the demise of Arab civilians or its military victories. But Israel will do what is absolutely necessary to ensure the life and safety of its people and borders.

Former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir once stated … “ When peace comes, we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons.”

I know, I know.....I hear ya. :s_yes

Just getting tired of all the doom gloom and senseless death. And apparently this is just the beginning...... :s_sad

Sometimes I ask myself "why like this, God?" Couldn't there be a better way? Maybe just a "pinch" more Divine Intervention? But who am I to ask such things, right?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:34 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:

Yeah, but isn't it a little late for "Well the Jews need their own state?" They've been going back to the old land in waves for a long time now (before the already recognized 1948 treaty); and I'd say to the Jews, "Stand your ground!"

Oh yeah. That ship has sailed long ago. I agree with ya, TJ. Just why does it have to be so fubar all the time? Just me and my random thoughts.... :s_crazy

I don't know... I think it's because these other folks won't stop calling for their destruction and shooting missiles at Tel Aviv... One too many discotech and grocery store bombings I guess... If I had folks yelling and cursing me, calling for my obliteration into the Mediterranean, I think I'd make it fubar on their asses too... just sayin... :dirol:

My Palestinian brother-in-law thinks that the Jews stole all that land from them and won't stop colonizing their territory. He thinks all those gardens and fruit tree groves were planted and cultivated by Palestinians, and the Jews marched in and took their food supply away! :nea:

What about the idea that I've always heard that says the Jews were being kind to the Palestinians by letting them take refuge on THEIR land because Jordan refused to take them into theirs? Is that a false notion?

As for me, I'm pretty much dead set on the idea that my Jewish cousins got my backing from this old Tejas boy. :friends:

Hey, Temu, I see that you got it all squared away... disregard my emails.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:35 pm 

Judith wrote:
Perhaps this will help your understanding a little bit MR.

Here is a copy of a post I made at TTOL in response to Al's, followed by a cope of his post.

http://yah-tube.com/videos/rico/index.html

She said:
There is a boat load of Rico's videos on this page, so scroll thru and you'll find "Who is Ameleck''. There are several parts to that video.

He said:
Bless you, and thanks!

Sure worth a look to those interested in the long history and foundation of the subject and how it relates to the here and now.

Thank you. Will check it out fo sho..... :good:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:42 am 

Quote:
"If some other group of people "conquered" Italy and France tomorrow long after my ancestors left those countries hundreds of years ago I could honestly CARE LESS. "

Well that was a timely comment....

:s_omg

OK...maybe I care a little. What the hell happened to France, man!?!?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:33 am 

Four Palestinian children killed:

Three more:

Dead up in the hundreds now...

Just wondering how any of this helps to create LESS terrorists? Pondered the same question back in my military days....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:06 pm 

Israel started ground offensive.

"Warnings from Israeli armed forces via Twitter and dropped leaflets are not proving effective at clearing Gaza of civilians with families saying there is nowhere for them to evacuate."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:33 am 

I was just reading on one of the Israel news websites that Israel is telling everybody to stay in their homes. They're hunting for tunnels and rockets/launchers. They don't want to injure cilvilians, but the pali's are telling the people that if they do stay in their homes, that it's seen as cooperating with the enemy, and that being in the streets gets in the enemy's way.

The pali's have some of their tunnel entries in people's homes, and of course they like to use their women and kids, elderly and hospitalized, as human shields to protect themselves. (despicable cowards).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:59 am 

Judith wrote:
I was just reading on one of the Israel news websites that Israel is telling everybody to stay in their homes. They're hunting for tunnels and rockets/launchers. They don't want to injure cilvilians, but the pali's are telling the people that if they do stay in their homes, that it's seen as cooperating with the enemy, and that being in the streets gets in the enemy's way.

The pali's have some of their tunnel entries in people's homes, and of course they like to use their women and kids, elderly and hospitalized, as human shields to protect themselves. (despicable cowards).

Well to balance out this "cowards" aspect.....if you were fighting an asymmetrical war against a much larger, better equipped, better funded, technologically more advanced enemy why in the world would you stand out in the open and say "let's fight like men" and then get obliterated within the hour? I don't think they try and make a point to "hide behind human shields" anymore than the Taliban would run back home to their wives and children after a battle being that:

1. They live there. That's their home.
2. They don't want to be identified as an enemy combatant. You die that's one less fighter.

Take into account the Gaza territory as well. It's a very small area and they are surrounded on all sides. Israel surrounds them on the North, East, and South. Ocean on their West. Egypt is to the Southwest but are already so full of Palestinian refugees and pressed for resources Egypt doesn't want any more of them. They literally have no place to "get away" from their civilian populations. It would be like trying to fight an enemy in the middle of NYC. There is no way not to be around civilians and innocents.

It's easy not to be a "coward" and "fight like a man" when you're side is equally just as powerful and supplied.

And the twisted logic of "well it's YOUR fault we have to bomb your children" is way out of line, IMO. That's mass murderer, psycho talk. And I don't just point that same finger at Israel, either. I understand the threat Hamas poses. But look at the numbers. Really. Over 300 dead (and counting), a large majority civilians. 1 dead Israeli since this all started. Well four if you count the kidnappings but just prior to that there were tons of antics by the Israelis which no one seems to bring up:

Quote:
"...They are covering this escalation of violence as though it's happened in a vacuum, as though Hamas provoked the whole thing without any political context. The kidnapping of the three Israeli teens occurred on June 12 against the backdrop of unprecedented political pressure on Netanyahu, the Hamas-Fatah unity deal, which he sought to shatter, which the U.S. recognized was a source of deep anxiety among Netanyahu and his inner circle. There was the killings of two Palestinian teens in Beitunia on May 15, captured on closed circuit TV and by a CNN cameraman, which Human Rights Watch had called a war crime--more political pressure. Netanyahu wanted to reframe the discussion.So the three Israeli teens were kidnapped. A recorded call indicated, with gunshots heard on the recorded call to the police by the teens, that they had been killed right away. The Israeli government and police knew who the two suspects were, two characters with affiliation to a rogue Hamas cell, indicating that Hamas had no knowledge of the kidnapping and that it contravened their political goals and the goals of the unity agreement. Netanyahu seized the opportunity to milk this kidnapping for all the propaganda value it was worth, lying even to the parents of the teenagers, telling them that their teens are alive and that those gunshots they heard in the phone call were blanks.The military and the Shin Bet intelligence service imposed a gag order preventing the Israeli media from reporting on any details of the investigation into the killings, convincing the Israeli public that the teams were alive. And as Israeli troops rampaged through the West Bank, raiding over 15,000 Palestinian homes, arresting over 560 Palestinians without charges, killing six Palestinians, Israelis believed that they were on a rescue mission, while Netanyahu and his diplomatic corps deployed a propaganda campaign to bring back our boys even while they knew that those boys were dead. They set the Israeli public up for this orgy of revenge.When the bodies were found, Israelis reacted, Jewish Israelis reacted with extreme shock. Mobs poured out into Jerusalem with young men chanting "death to Arabs". A group of young men apparently met at one of these spontaneous racist rallies in Jerusalem and went out on a hunt in occupied East Jerusalem for young Palestinian boys to abduct. They found one, 17-year-old Mohammed Abu Khdeir, burned him alive, forcing him to drink gasoline, dumping his body in the woods. And the situation deteriorated from there."

http://www.payvand.com/news/14/jul/1086.html

(I like to get my news from BOTH sides of the conflict)

Bombing the crap out of Gaza and ground offensives galore is not going to do anything productive. If genocide is what Israel wants then stop beating around the bush and call it like it is and what you actually desire. Listen, I'm no Hamas lover. Believe me. But I'm sorry, I just don't buy that Israel truly "wants peace". That's a load BS. They want the Palestinians out of there so they can bulldoze all the rubble they made and clear it out for Jews as they have been doing for decades. All this "look, we agreed to a ceasefire....we mean so well" is a load of political and propaganda baloney.

If they were meaning what they say in public, then they wouldn't be bombing the ever loving crap out of the place. The only way that has ever proven to truly deal with terrorism is counter-terrorism operations where you send in highly skilled and trained small manned units to pinpoint specific terrorist cells, leaders, supplies, etc. No bombs. No massive wars and invasions. When a new nail pops up you hammer that nail down and so on and so on until you break their will to continue. You don't break out the saw and sledgehammer and demo the entire building. All that does is create whole new nations of future terrorists.

One more example, let's say I'm Joe Blow Palestinian. I have no real desire to see anything happen to either Israel or Palestinians in Gaza. I am not a terrorist nor any fan of Hamas. I don't even personally know anyone involved with Hamas. I live in Gaza now because my grandparents and parents were kicked from their original homes in what is now the State of Israel. Ok. We'll deal. I'm poor. I have no place to go or hide. I'm just trying to keep my kids safe as possible and fed. One day I'm at work and return home to find half of my already meager house is gone. Hit by an Israeli shell. My wife and kids lay blown apart in the rubble. Where is Hamas? Sign me up. I don't care what religion or organization I have to hide my rage behind, my only focus in life is now taking out as many Israelis as possible before I am killed myself.

See how that works?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:43 pm 

Just wanted to add here that again, I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm not here to defend Hamas, Palestinians, etc nor to defend the actions taken by Israel. This all truly is in God's hands and whom am I to judge this or that from my limited perspective of things? Certainly what Israel brings to the area in terms of jobs, security, infrastructure, society in general is levels above what anyone else in the area has ever done or could ever do. Well they weren't funded by a superpower either....but that's a whole other topic....I digress...

But I've used this example before and I'll use it again, it's like a group of Native Americans rolling up into my neighborhood one day and bulldoze over my house at gunpoint. They tell me "hey, we know you've been living here and your parents before you for some time but OUR people have been here long before your kind and lived in this very area. So technically, this area is belongs to us. You're going to have to find a new home now. Goodluck. And don't get any funny ideas. We will shoot you and your entire family dead." Kinda messed up is all I'm saying....

Quote:
"The Arab Bedouin minority of the Negev Desert faces harsh discrimination within the Arab population and within Israeli society as a whole. Last year, VICE News correspondent Simon Ostrovsky traveled to the Negev to visit the Bedouin communities as they fought the Israeli government's decision to forcibly displace them. The plan, which the United Nations labeled as "ethnic displacing," would have affected up to 40,000 Bedouins in the area. But when tensions reached a boiling point amid protests in December, the plan was placed on hold. Bedouins have been living in the Negev for centuries, and as they continue to be marginalized, they are now beginning to fight back."

Hope everyone had a good Shabbat.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:10 am 

I had a very nice Shabbat, and I thank Yah for the peace I got to enjoy.

I was watching the live feed from El Shaddai Mininstries..they have a shabbat service live on Sat. mornings. Mark talked about a mobile app that sends off a siren every time a bomb is launched at Israel.

Each time the siren went off, the entire service stopped for a moment, stood up and said a prayer before resuming the service. You can get the app too thru google play store.

I don't feel sorry for the Pali's because they are doing this to themselves, intentionally. There are a boat load of arabs who chose to be Israeli citizens rather than pali because Israel is kind, and they are able to work, and make profits, have decent housing etc.

The Pali's have been given a ton of money, too..by the US no less! I'm not sure what they did with it.

I remember when Bibi offered them every single thing they said they wanted, and they STILL turned it down! I was shocked at the time.

So what if the indians demanded their land back, and we said they could have it all, just leave our churches alone...or some small thing..maybe washing dc and they refused it preferring to just kill us instead..then what would you think?

See, these pali's aren't a nation of people. They are a mix of people from all over the middle east..mainly from Egypt..

They weren't even there during the late 1800's! The land was empty and barren. Anybody..a small few...who did live there, were invited to return. Nobody threw them out. They are just being a bunch of bone heads.

They don't have to have walls. Just act like peaceful, rational human beings and get on with life, but that's not what they want. If it was, then that's what they'd be doing.

You can't really compare the British treatment of the natives in the US with what went on in Israel because they aren't the same..not even close.

Go a little further up the coast line to French holdings, and there's a huge difference. But the first nations people weren't on a murderous rampage, nor had Yah given anybody any land. So, it's still not the same.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:31 pm 

Judith wrote:
I had a very nice Shabbat, and I thank Yah for the peace I got to enjoy.

I was watching the live feed from El Shaddai Mininstries..they have a shabbat service live on Sat. mornings. Mark talked about a mobile app that sends off a siren every time a bomb is launched at Israel.

Each time the siren went off, the entire service stopped for a moment, stood up and said a prayer before resuming the service. You can get the app too thru google play store.

I don't feel sorry for the Pali's because they are doing this to themselves, intentionally. There are a boat load of arabs who chose to be Israeli citizens rather than pali because Israel is kind, and they are able to work, and make profits, have decent housing etc.

The Pali's have been given a ton of money, too..by the US no less! I'm not sure what they did with it.

I remember when Bibi offered them every single thing they said they wanted, and they STILL turned it down! I was shocked at the time.

So what if the indians demanded their land back, and we said they could have it all, just leave our churches alone...or some small thing..maybe washing dc and they refused it preferring to just kill us instead..then what would you think?

See, these pali's aren't a nation of people. They are a mix of people from all over the middle east..mainly from Egypt..

They weren't even there during the late 1800's! The land was empty and barren. Anybody..a small few...who did live there, were invited to return. Nobody threw them out. They are just being a bunch of bone heads.

They don't have to have walls. Just act like peaceful, rational human beings and get on with life, but that's not what they want. If it was, then that's what they'd be doing.

You can't really compare the British treatment of the natives in the US with what went on in Israel because they aren't the same..not even close.

Go a little further up the coast line to French holdings, and there's a huge difference. But the first nations people weren't on a murderous rampage, nor had Yah given anybody any land. So, it's still not the same.

I know. I know. I get a lot of this as well. I just don't like to make things as black and white when there clearly is a whole ton of gray. Personally, I think my example has a lot of parallels but whatever. I know I would be pissed if someone pointed a gun at my head and said I had to be apart of them and their team or otherwise face second class status and be possibly killed.

And it certainly doesn't help that their religion and very holy book calls for constant jihad and destruction of Jews. Yeshua and His Apostles preached a radically different method for dealing with your worldly enemies.

If I had to choose having my family in Gaza or Israel...it would be Israel of course. But thankfully, I don't have to choose either. We're comfortable way out here in the far wilderness waiting for the Man to return.... :good:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:14 pm 

I have no doubt that the ''peace and safety'' we now enjoy will soon be interrupted.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of Elohim, and have the testimony of Yahshua.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:41 am 

MountainRecluse wrote:
But I've used this example before and I'll use it again, it's like a group of Native Americans rolling up into my neighborhood one day and bulldoze over my house at gunpoint.

I wonder how many of those elaborate...and costly tunnels have been discovered, hidden within the neighborhoods?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:21 am 

I wonder if they've attempted use of geological soundings to get a map of the tunnels. That would certainly give them an advantage, and possibly reduce having to go door to door to discover them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:37 am 

I think Walid Shoebat does a better job, but the following link is short and basic. The native American thing doesn't compare because there never was a ''Palistinian people'' till Yasar Arafat came along. Secondly, the palistinians don't have a ''right'' to Yah's land. It's YAH's land, and HE gave it to someone else.

Their willingness to serve the idol Allah (the moon god) doesn't negate YHWH's decisions. The pali's are intruders in a land not theirs. THEY are the occupiers who are lobbing missiles into someone else's land, and placing their families in jeopardy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knvqKZqJ_MI

And this headline is beginning to pop out on the net also:
Quote:
Headlines in Israel claim miracles are protecting the Jews during the Gaza Strip ground war, with one headline proclaiming that Hamas terrorists are complaining about God changing the direction of rockets in mid-air.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/ ... ts?page=28

:o

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:47 am 

temu wrote:
MountainRecluse wrote:
But I've used this example before and I'll use it again, it's like a group of Native Americans rolling up into my neighborhood one day and bulldoze over my house at gunpoint.

I wonder how many of those elaborate...and costly tunnels have been discovered, hidden within the neighborhoods?

Well these were tunnels constructed long after Israel kicked these folks into Gaza. If I were fighting an enemy in an urban-like environment where my enemy had constant eyes in the sky.....I would tunnel as well. Making tunnels make sense. I would do the same. I don't know why everyone seems to be surprised by it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:09 am 

MountainRecluse wrote:
temu wrote:
MountainRecluse wrote:

Well these were tunnels constructed long after Israel kicked these folks into Gaza. If I were fighting an enemy in an urban-like environment where my enemy had constant eyes in the sky.....I would tunnel as well. Making tunnels make sense. I would do the same. I don't know why everyone seems to be surprised by it.

It does make sense to have tunnels. However, when you place them in civilian occupied neighborhoods the civilian/innocent death toll is going to be impacted by it. Have you seen the way the IDF deals with it? Pretty cool, really...they 'knock' the building before obliterating it...giving the innocents...and even the terrorists, notice to get the hell out. 15 minutes later---BOOM!